[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
Now I must be sure that mine is bigger.. I already set aside the space for a max size. :)

Our Big Reactor isn't the biggest or most efficient. But he did build a steam turbine that he's running off 3 solid fuel steam boilers from railcraft.

Reactions: jtmnf

Malrama

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any server out there where you can play this in multiplayer? =)

Thank you for the modpack!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I have my patreon server... I don't know others :-/ maybe someone knows and can reply here ;-)

gatorminer

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for all your comments about the Yellorite ingots and Yellorium bees! Your comments gave me some good ideas using 4 industrial apiaries and Yellorium bees genetically modified to be fast workers and can work day or night, rain or shine. The critical block for me was the genetic transposer! I intend to increase my reactor size and then pair it up with a turbine to augment the power that's already being produced by the solar panels. I'll add more industrial apiaries with Yellorium bees and If I still struggle with Yellorite, perhaps a laser drill! Thanks again!!!

gatorminer

Jul 29, 2019
I put a Skulking queen in an industrial apiary. When it died, it did not produce any drones. Beealyzer shows fertility x2. Tried it twice with same result. Is this a bug?

gatorminer

Jul 29, 2019
That's not normal... Are you breeding with Gendustry?
Yes... almost exclusively with Gendustry. After it happened the second time, I cheated in a Skulking queen and placed it in a regular apiary. The princess and 2 drones spawned, as expected. I then put two of those back in the industrial apiary and they are breeding fine now. It's odd that it happened two times in a row. I can try again if you would like.

There seems to be a few bugs with Gendustry: this one I'm describing above, the one with the industrial apiary replacing a bee with an exact duplicate of the bee that was placed in it previously, and I'm also seeing a glitch sometimes when a princess and drone combine in an industrial apiary, when the progress bar gets to the end, the expected result does not occur but instead, the progress bar starts over again. This glitch occurs occasionally and once I saw it glitch two times in a row before the queen formed and started producing.

Last edited:

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Yes... almost exclusively with Gendustry. After it happened the second time, I cheated in a Skulking queen and placed it in a regular apiary. The princess and 2 drones spawned, as expected. I then put two of those back in the industrial apiary and they are breeding fine now. It's odd that it happened two times in a row. I can try again if you would like.

There seems to be a few bugs with Gendustry: this one I'm describing above, the one with the industrial apiary replacing a bee with an exact duplicate of the bee that was placed in it previously, and I'm also seeing a glitch sometimes when a princess and drone combine in an industrial apiary, when the progress bar gets to the end, the expected result does not occur but instead, the progress bar starts over again. This glitch occurs occasionally and once I saw it glitch two times in a row before the queen formed and started producing.
Hm... There's no need to test it again, I believe you :) that problem might be related to some bugs from the Gendustry... I tried to get in contact with the mod creator one day, but until now, I don't have any answer of him :-/ try to cheat some stuff if some bug or problem destroys your stuff! I also tried to update the pack, but there is one mod that is crashing the client all the time... I'm trying to figure it out why it crashes...

kantomaster

Jul 29, 2019
i really don't understand why you give the industrial apiary, am i really just supposed to take it and then give it back in the next quest? that's weird and confusing.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
i really don't understand why you give the industrial apiary, am i really just supposed to take it and then give it back in the next quest? that's weird and confusing.
That part is for you to learn a bit of Gendustry :) I understand that might be confusing, but the purpose it's for you to have a quick introduction to Gendustry!

gatorminer

Jul 29, 2019
That part is for you to learn a bit of Gendustry :) I understand that might be confusing, but the purpose it's for you to have a quick introduction to Gendustry!
Personally, I like this approach. You get the opportunity to "taste" it without much commitment on our part and then it is taken away. If you liked it and want to continue, go build some and use it.

Bio101

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand the quest where you are supposed to hand in the common queen. I have a common queen but its not detecting it. Any help? :c

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if there's a way to get Shimmerleaf or Cinderpearl?

I don't understand the quest where you are supposed to hand in the common queen. I have a common queen but its not detecting it. Any help? :c
Did you select the first common queen that displayed in the Mutatron?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Anyone know if there's a way to get Shimmerleaf or Cinderpearl?

Did you select the first common queen that displayed in the Mutatron?
If you didn't, the only way to correct that is by using the command /hqm edit and manually complet the quest!

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before (I haven't read through all the posts yet, but I will).

Is anyone else experiencing a bug where blocks are randomly breaking/missing? I don't think it's a bee effect (nothing like this is listed under effects on the ftb wiki, and there are no unlisted effects in my bees; I think I covered my bases there).

This has happened twice, both times after a login. This time one of the effected blocks was a chest, and items scattered everywhere, rather than just deleting.

I'm going to go add Aroma Backup to the modpack before it happens a third time.

edit:
Never mind, reddit tells me the Radioactive attribute does this. I swear, one of these days I'm going to sit down and formalize my list of ftbwiki entries that need updating, and just go to town on that sucker.

Last edited:

gatorminer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey JTMF. I think I found another issue with the pack. This is with the "Flesh" quest under the "Resources" quest line. In an apiary or industrial apiary, the Brainy bee creates a "Zombie Brain (defunct) 4419:5" which is not listed in NEI. In NEI on this one is listed: "Zombie Brain 4472". The quest won't detect the 32 "Zombie Brain (defunct) 4419:5". But when I cheated in 32 of the "Zombie Brain 4472" from NEI, the quest book recognizes this and completes the quest. Just an FYI...

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Hey JTMF. I think I found another issue with the pack. This is with the "Flesh" quest under the "Resources" quest line. In an apiary or industrial apiary, the Brainy bee creates a "Zombie Brain (defunct) 4419:5" which is not listed in NEI. In NEI on this one is listed: "Zombie Brain 4472". The quest won't detect the 32 "Zombie Brain (defunct) 4419:5". But when I cheated in 32 of the "Zombie Brain 4472" from NEI, the quest book recognizes this and completes the quest. Just an FYI...
If you're on the latest version, there's a recipe to convert the defunct brains into the right ones.