[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Try reinstalling Curse, that's my last idea :\

Tried that, it didn't help (I removed Curse entirely, including appdata). Also tried it on FTB launcher, same problem.

It does occasionally start, but meh...

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering cause I haven't played yet your starting recourses how do you get those still from Ex Nihilo or how you spell it

Yes My Last Name Is Beer Its Dutch For Bear ;) Soo Wanna Have a Beer Ask Me ;P
You are given some to start with though.

Reactions: jtmnf

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
I was going to say that, but I was confused because! I thought he wanted to know "how do you get the first resources" or "how to you get resources"...
Kinda both ;)

Yes My Last Name Is Beer Its Dutch For Bear ;) Soo Wanna Have a Beer Ask Me ;P

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
I'm checking out your pack with an eye toward seeing how you introduce bees, and so far it looks pretty neat. I just finished up the relatively early quest where I have to turn back in all my neat gendustry gizmos but I'm pretty confident I've got an idea how to progress from there.

Am I just having awful luck, or does it rain a lot for everyone? I think the past game week it has rained more days than not.

Reactions: jtmnf and Pudding01

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm checking out your pack with an eye toward seeing how you introduce bees, and so far it looks pretty neat. I just finished up the relatively early quest where I have to turn back in all my neat gendustry gizmos but I'm pretty confident I've got an idea how to progress from there.

Am I just having awful luck, or does it rain a lot for everyone? I think the past game week it has rained more days than not.
I hope you liked it :)
About the rain, you can get some wool in a quest... It could be coincidence raining that much :-/

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
What a really nice pack :D. I really like it up to now, well done. I just have one question... why do you give away so much electronics away, so soon? like the solar panels, the industrial apiary's, the upgrades, gendustry machines etc. Wouldnt it be much more of a challenge to make that all yourself with the bees? Now it almost feels like cheating to me, because you get so much for "free". :p If its possible, maybe you can make an easy mode (like it is now) and a hard mode? (where you have to make it all yourself and crossbreed bees first to get all the materials for it). Just my thought about it. Anyways i really like it ;)

Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
What a really nice pack :D. I really like it up to now, well done. I just have one question... why do you give away so much electronics away, so soon? like the solar panels, the industrial apiary's, the upgrades, gendustry machines etc. Wouldnt it be much more of a challenge to make that all yourself with the bees? Now it almost feels like cheating to me, because you get so much for "free". :p If its possible, maybe you can make an easy mode (like it is now) and a hard mode? (where you have to make it all yourself and crossbreed bees first to get all the materials for it). Just my thought about it. Anyways i really like it ;)
Thanks :) about your suggestion... I decided to give a lot of machinery so you focus on Bees in other quest related (someway) to bees... Carpenters, farms, etc... Some of them don't have anything related to Bees, but I decided to give a lot of machines early on instead of having you to wait a lot of time (a loooooot of time) for resources... So, I think this is a term in the middle...

Reactions: BMB78

Rusty360

Jul 29, 2019
Played through about an hour of the pack so far and I'm enjoying it. I feel like it does give a lot of machines so far but maybe I'm just used to other packs lol

Gq1rf7

Jul 29, 2019
I've been reading this forum for about 3-4 pages, so maybe it was discussed earlier, the bug is still present though.
When I want to exchange a queen in an industrial apiary, the bee type changes / gets duplicated and I lose the bee I was trying to put in. It happens every time whenever I do this, and never, if I take out the queen first, and then put in the new. I still forget it from time to time. This time I lost my only water queen, so I would have to restart the whole game, but no thanks. The game seems to be in creative mode, I couldn't cheat in anything using the NEI though (I'm not expert at creative gamemode and cheating).

I made a quick video about it.

Aktavion

Jul 29, 2019
Я хотел записать видео на вашу сборку, но у меня была проблема. Все текстуры белого и зеленого цвета. (только я скачал и начал игру). Вы можете помочь чем-то?
2015-07-30_15.33.12.png 2015-07-30_15.33.20.png

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I've been reading this forum for about 3-4 pages, so maybe it was discussed earlier, the bug is still present though.
When I want to exchange a queen in an industrial apiary, the bee type changes / gets duplicated and I lose the bee I was trying to put in. It happens every time whenever I do this, and never, if I take out the queen first, and then put in the new. I still forget it from time to time. This time I lost my only water queen, so I would have to restart the whole game, but no thanks. The game seems to be in creative mode, I couldn't cheat in anything using the NEI though (I'm not expert at creative gamemode and cheating).

I made a quick video about it.
Hm hm... I've to see that...

Я хотел записать видео на вашу сборку, но у меня была проблема. Все текстуры белого и зеленого цвета. (только я скачал и начал игру). Вы можете помочь чем-то?
View attachment 21403 View attachment 21404
About your text, I didn't understand anything, and I'm not able to translate it now... But I have two questions... First, are you using any texture pack? Second, did you try to reinstall the modpack?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Played through about an hour of the pack so far and I'm enjoying it. I feel like it does give a lot of machines so far but maybe I'm just used to other packs lol
It's on purpose! The pack was made to be different ! :)

Aktavion

Jul 29, 2019
Hm hm... I've to see that...

About your text, I didn't understand anything, and I'm not able to translate it now... But I have two questions... First, are you using any texture pack? Second, did you try to reinstall the modpack?

I reinsnsall the modpack, but not results. texturepack default