[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Mod suggestion: don't know what the name of the mod but it adds the Advanced Inscribers for AE2 ?

Yes My Last Name Is Beer Its Dutch For Bear ;) Soo Wanna Have a Beer Ask Me ;P
Thanks for the suggestion :) I don't know very well the mod, but I'll see that!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Still waiting for 2.0.1 to get too the FTB launcher. I just prefer the FTB launcher over Curse...

COME ON FTB! I KNOW YOU NEED TO VERIFY THE PACK AND ALL BUT COME ON!!! WHY DO YOU NEED TO TAKE AT LEAST 48 HOURS TO DO SO? IS THERE JUST SOME PEOPLE MANUALLY CHECKING ALL OF THEM?!? IF SO THEN WTF ARE YOU THINKING!????!!!!!?!?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Still waiting for 2.0.1 to get too the FTB launcher. I just prefer the FTB launcher over Curse...

COME ON FTB! I KNOW YOU NEED TO VERIFY THE PACK AND ALL BUT COME ON!!! WHY DO YOU NEED TO TAKE AT LEAST 48 HOURS TO DO SO? IS THERE JUST SOME PEOPLE MANUALLY CHECKING ALL OF THEM?!? IF SO THEN WTF ARE YOU THINKING!????!!!!!?!?
2.0.1 isn't yet submitted on FTB, sorry...

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019

Let me just tell you why I didn't submitted it... It only corrects minor errors... Just added one minor quest (really, that's not the end of the world if you don't have that quest), changed others (in the some quests of chapter 3 you could get Bees less expensive than the store - this is good for you :p ), added 3 quests in store (those 3 quests already exist in the Industrious Factory, so, nothing new - the only change is that I changed those in the Industrious Factory)!

I'll only upload to FTB when a newer version comes out! Sorry :\

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Let me just tell you why I didn't submitted it... It only corrects minor errors... Just added one minor quest (really, that's not the end of the world if you don't have that quest), changed others (in the some quests of chapter 3 you could get Bees less expensive than the store - this is good for you :p ), added 3 quests in store (those 3 quests already exist in the Industrious Factory, so, nothing new - the only change is that I changed those in the Industrious Factory)!

I'll only upload to FTB when a newer version comes out! Sorry :\
But it's superior to 2.0.0...

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
2BfsWVA.png

This is a perfect CobbleGen for this map!
Not anymore! The blocks that replaced the slope blocks are flammable!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
But it's superior to 2.0.0...
I know... But I don't want to update frequently on FTB... It demands a lot time updating in dropbox, getting every mod correct, etc... Friday I'll release a new version that doesn't add absolutely anything, but corrects some bugs that I found! So, friday I'll update the version 2.0.2 on Curse and on FTB!

After this version, I think 99% is fixed!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest "Bronze" it says: "2 Bees of each and 8 production upgrades in each apiary"

So... we can put two princesses into one apiary? That's what I'm getting out of that...

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest "Bronze" it says: "2 Bees of each and 8 production upgrades in each apiary"

So... we can put two princesses into one apiary? That's what I'm getting out of that...
Noo... He's saying in 2 apiaries,
But also he could be saying: 2 bronze bee's so a drone and a Princes and 8 production upgrades

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019

No, what I meant is that you have to have 2 apiaries and 1 princess (Cuprum and Stannum) in each one...

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
I interpreted like:
The first apiary has one Cuprum Princess and Drone;
The second apiary has one Stannum Princess and Drone;
Wait wut? New way of breeding?

Edit: leave it I'm stupid cx... Didn't think about Tin + Copper ;)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I know... But I don't want to update frequently on FTB... It demands a lot time updating in dropbox, getting every mod correct, etc... Friday I'll release a new version that doesn't add absolutely anything, but corrects some bugs that I found! So, friday I'll update the version 2.0.2 on Curse and on FTB!

After this version, I think 99% is fixed!
It was not on friday, it was on thursday :p already sent to FTB, just waiting for approval :)

Changes
  • Added one quest in the Magic Quests;
  • Added a temporary quest to replace the Augments in the Igneous Extruder;
  • Correct some grammar errors;

Last edited:
Reactions: BMB78