[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Just let me know when you think it's ready for a modpack Spotlight. :)
I released an update in Curse that solved some issues, but there's one that I'm not getting it and I don't understand why... Despite that, I think it's ready!

Changelog V2.0.1
Changes
  • Added 1 quest in the Machinery Area (but it depends on other 3 - 2 of them are in other chapters);
  • Added 3 quests in the Store;
  • Changed some rewards (still WIP - only changed the most basic so when I update it again, you are not injured by that);
  • Changed some quests (from Consume Task to Detection Task - it was not in agreement with other);
  • Removed 1 quest in Industrious Factory and updated other 3 (removed the repeatability);
Note
There is an error in the quest of the Igneous Extruder that I'm not able to fix that... I really don't now what's wrong, but I didn't give up!
cMTwlPX.png

Last edited:

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
The new version still constantly fails to start for me. It gets stuck at this point, same as the previous version:

6XcnZGZ.png

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
The new version still constantly fails to start for me. It gets stuck at this point, same as the previous version:

6XcnZGZ.png
That's weird... I never had problems and that's the first time I see someone saying that it doesn't start :\

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Hm... I assume that you erase everything and downloaded it again...
I'm not sure what is it :\ I only see an error with zip, but it also says that it isn't an error (This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR)...

Qualidus

Jul 29, 2019
When I force close the window, it gives me this text, maybe it'll help:

http://pastebin.com/DwZUA3hF

Desman, I would check C:\Users\adm\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\BeeHappy\mods\1.7.10 if the file akka-actor_2.11-2.3.3.jar is there, and also config-1.2.1.jar in the same folder. They seem to be related to Curse client but not the modpack itself.

I just downloaded a fresh copy of the pack via Curse client and I didn't have those files in my download.

[18:39:39] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Users\adm\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\BeeHappy\mods for mods
[18:39:39] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Also searching C:\Users\adm\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\BeeHappy\mods\1.7.10 for mods
[18:39:40] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Zip file akka-actor_2.11-2.3.3.jar failed to read properly, it will be ignored
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

[18:39:40] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Zip file config-1.2.1.jar failed to read properly, it will be ignored
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

Qualidus

Jul 29, 2019
I released an update in Curse that solved some issues, but there's one that I'm not getting it and I don't understand why... Despite that, I think it's ready!

Changelog V2.0.1
Changes
  • Added 1 quest in the Machinery Area (but it depends on other 3 - 2 of them are in other chapters);
  • Added 3 quests in the Store;
  • Changed some rewards (still WIP - only changed the most basic so when I update it again, you are not injured by that);
  • Changed some quests (from Consume Task to Detection Task - it was not in agreement with other);
  • Removed 1 quest in Industrious Factory and updated other 3 (removed the repeatability);
Note
There is an error in the quest of the Igneous Extruder that I'm not able to fix that... I really don't now what's wrong, but I didn't give up!
cMTwlPX.png

Jtmnf, I have no idea how HQM works or how it stores quest reward info. I cheated in an Igneous Extruder just to see the augments in it and it showed all the proper augments, then I cheated in items to complete the quests so I got one as a reward and that one had all the buckets in it.

The augments in the cheated IE had item ID 4985, 4985:16 and 4985:32.
The augments in the reward had item ID 4272, 4272:16 and 4272:32

And then I saw these lines in the log:
[21:10:39] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Fixed item id mismatch ThermalExpansion:augment: 4272 (init) -> 4985 (map).
[21:10:39] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Fixed item id mismatch Forestry:bucketShortMead: 4409 (init) -> 4272 (map).

Could it be that the info about the reward is from a save when the item IDs were different?

Cheated:
resonant.png

Reward:
reward.png

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Jtmnf, I have no idea how HQM works or how it stores quest reward info. I cheated in an Igneous Extruder just to see the augments in it and it showed all the proper augments, then I cheated in items to complete the quests so I got one as a reward and that one had all the buckets in it.

The augments in the cheated IE had item ID 4985, 4985:16 and 4985:32.
The augments in the reward had item ID 4272, 4272:16 and 4272:32

And then I saw these lines in the log:

Could it be that the info about the reward is from a save when the item IDs were different?

Yesterday, during the stream, I used the profile (that use to edit quests) to try to see that error... And, I didn't get any error at all... So, I'll assume that something as changed between the final version and my edit version... I have to see that... Thanks :)

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Desman, I would check C:\Users\adm\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\BeeHappy\mods\1.7.10 if the file akka-actor_2.11-2.3.3.jar is there, and also config-1.2.1.jar in the same folder. They seem to be related to Curse client but not the modpack itself.

I just downloaded a fresh copy of the pack via Curse client and I didn't have those files in my download.
I didn't have those files. I tried reinstalling the pack, and it doesn't even create the \1.7.10 folder until I run it, and then it's still missing those files.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't have those files. I tried reinstalling the pack, and it doesn't even create the \1.7.10 folder until I run it, and then it's still missing those files.
Try reinstalling Curse, that's my last idea :\

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to play this since I'm on Mac I can't :(

Yes My Last Name Is Beer Its Dutch For Bear ;) Soo Wanna Have a Beer Ask Me ;P

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher - Code: BeeHappy :)
Nice!!! Thanks man Next week I will start playing it on a windows Computer so yeah gonna try to finish it in like 4 days xD ;)

Reactions: jtmnf

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod suggestion: don't know what the name of the mod but it adds the Advanced Inscribers for AE2 ?