[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I'll say that tomorrow will be a good day because today I hope people play a little bit with it and they might find some bugs...

oenone

Jul 29, 2019
map template seems to be out of sync with the pack (version 2.0.0 on curse launcher):

Code:
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-Peripheral
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-Cable
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-Computer
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:command_computer
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-TurtleAdvanced
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-TurtleExpanded
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-Turtle
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:treasureDisk
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-TurtleAdvanced
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-Cable
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-Computer
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-Peripheral
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:diskExpanded
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:disk
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-TurtleExpanded
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:pocketComputer
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:CC-Turtle
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:command_computer
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:printout

completely reinstalled the Profile to make sure it's not an upgrade issue.

is it safe to ignore?

Please ignore post.. after completely removing and reinstalling the profile a second time, it works fine without errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
map template seems to be out of sync with the pack (version 2.0.0 on curse launcher):

Code:
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:treasureDisk
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:diskExpanded
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:disk
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:pocketComputer
[16:34:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world ComputerCraft:printout

completely reinstalled the Profile to make sure it's not an upgrade issue.

is it safe to ignore?
That's strange... I didn't get any error (and I deleted and reinstalled the modpack)...

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
As I'm reading through all the quests in edit mode, checking for grammar/spelling....

Thought: WHAT?!? EVIL! I thought you said we didn't have to deal with mobs. *sobs* Never fought that thing.

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
Allright, looking through the quests, I really only found one grammatical thing. In the Thermonic Fabricator quest, you wrote "complet" versus complete.

Reactions: jtmnf

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
In Chapter 3, you offer repeatable quests to get Tropical, Modest, Wintery, Marshy princesses + 1 drone for the low, low price of 8 rocky combs. However, in the Store, I can pay the high, high price of 96 combs to get a single princess/drone pair of the same types. Similarly, for a mere 8 pollen + 8 royal jelly, I can get Industrious & Imperial + 1 drone, whereas in the Store, the price is way higher, at 64 jelly or pollen for a single princess + drone. I can spend that 64 jelly + 64 pollen in chapter 3 and get 8 of each princess, plus 4 of each drone.. meaning there is no reason to ever use the Store for those! My suggestion is to make those Chapter 3 quests be not repeatable.

Edit: Also, the Bovine bee template you give might be a bit OP.. I was able to breed and sample a bunch of those drones early on and get a nearly perfect template for any species. It certainly did make things easier for the rest of my bees, but it took away the need to analyze the other bees and discover which ones have the best traits - I just immediately run them all through that template after breeding them.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtmnf and Florastar

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
In Chapter 3, you offer repeatable quests to get Tropical, Modest, Wintery, Marshy princesses + 1 drone for the low, low price of 8 rocky combs. However, in the Store, I can pay the high, high price of 96 combs to get a single princess/drone pair of the same types. Similarly, for a mere 8 pollen + 8 royal jelly, I can get Industrious & Imperial + 1 drone, whereas in the Store, the price is way higher, at 64 jelly or pollen for a single princess + drone. I can spend that 64 jelly + 64 pollen in chapter 3 and get 8 of each princess, plus 4 of each drone.. meaning there is no reason to ever use the Store for those! My suggestion is to make those Chapter 3 quests be not repeatable.

Edit: Also, the Bovine bee template you give might be a bit OP.. I was able to breed and sample a bunch of those drones early on and get a nearly perfect template for any species. It certainly did make things easier for the rest of my bees, but it took away the need to analyze the other bees and discover which ones have the best traits - I just immediately run them all through that template after breeding them.

Not repeatable - check!
Bovine Bee OP - I can change some traits :)

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I assume that you submitted the update to the FTB launcher and the delay is just the FTB launcher being the FTB launcher?