[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

lpv11

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for replying, and sorry for only replying now. I was just wondering, why is it that some recipes are disabled for certain bees in NEI?? It may be something simple like the bee earlier mentioned that needs certain dates or something, but I'm still new to bees! I also goofed, as I forgot about breeding in the Advanced Mutatron, and was doing it manually :oops:. Other than that loving this pack!!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
The boggy bee does not produce peat.
I have to use the forestry farm?
You don't need, but it's a quest!

VttG0nZ.png

Thank you for replying, and sorry for only replying now. I was just wondering, why is it that some recipes are disabled for certain bees in NEI?? It may be something simple like the bee earlier mentioned that needs certain dates or something, but I'm still new to bees! I also goofed, as I forgot about breeding in the Advanced Mutatron, and was doing it manually :oops:. Other than that loving this pack!!
If you talking about, for example, Forest Bees, they really don't have recipe! They can only be collected by smashing a hive!

lpv11

Jul 29, 2019
No I don't mean the naturally generated ones I know they don't have a recipe,but there are a few that I can't find the recipe for in NEI (if there even is one). I can't remember all of them exactly, but they were ones that were needed to produce other bees for combs for quests. One of them is the Quantum bee, I can see the recipe for the Quantum Bee itself, but I can't see some of the recipes in the long chain of bees that eventually leads to the Quantum Bee. There are also others that I have wanted to make but have been unable to, but I can't remember which ones.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
No I don't mean the naturally generated ones I know they don't have a recipe,but there are a few that I can't find the recipe for in NEI (if there even is one). I can't remember all of them exactly, but they were ones that were needed to produce other bees for combs for quests. One of them is the Quantum bee, I can see the recipe for the Quantum Bee itself, but I can't see some of the recipes in the long chain of bees that eventually leads to the Quantum Bee. There are also others that I have wanted to make but have been unable to, but I can't remember which ones.
Hm... Can you figure out one example too show me? I thought I have all the "non-craftable" Bees being given...

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo happy that this is on FTB. I just installed Curse yesterday and was trying out this and that modpack and found this one. Played it for about 5 hours straight, closed the game around 1:30 AM and turned off my PC. And then bright and early this morning, I tried to open the game again and Curse first gave me a user-mapping error and then then after reinstalling Curse with a new destination folder, it now says it is unable to download Minecraft for any pack. Came here to whine about that only to find out it's on FTB now and I was able to download there and run it with no problem. Hope it stays that way! (Going to restart the map since I can, because I derped pretty hard with a couple things last night :confused: )

Reactions: Pudding01

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo happy that this is on FTB. I just installed Curse yesterday and was trying out this and that modpack and found this one. Played it for about 5 hours straight, closed the game around 1:30 AM and turned off my PC. And then bright and early this morning, I tried to open the game again and Curse first gave me a user-mapping error and then then after reinstalling Curse with a new destination folder, it now says it is unable to download Minecraft for any pack. Came here to whine about that only to find out it's on FTB now and I was able to download there and run it with no problem. Hope it stays that way! (Going to restart the map since I can, because I derped pretty hard with a couple things last night :confused: )
This pack certainty is addictive
We were playing on the server for well over 6 hours today and yesterday, cone join the server if you are looking for some fun :)

Reactions: Pudding01

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you ^^ I'm always trying to release stable and 99.99% functional versions!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
It probably is NBT problems... That's why I didn't to risk on having to deliver bees in the HQM :-/ which quest are you talking? The last quest of the Basics, bottom middle (the five in a row) ?

Bworms1980

Jul 29, 2019
I came back to the other side of my base to find that a giant mushroom had grown. Does anyone know if the beehives puts out a bonemeal effect or do they naturally grow large on mycelium?

qNjev6z.png

Here's my full base. Anyone have any tips or pointers for me? I'm kind of new to mods and at this point I still have no idea how to connect the hives to the AE system or what some of the AE stuff is that we got as a quest book reward.

pdFkNX1.png

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
I came back to the other side of my base to find that a giant mushroom had grown. Does anyone know if the beehives puts out a bonemeal effect or do they naturally grow large on mycelium?

qNjev6z.png

Here's my full base. Anyone have any tips or pointers for me? I'm kind of new to mods and at this point I still have no idea how to connect the hives to the AE system or what some of the AE stuff is that we got as a quest book reward.

pdFkNX1.png

For connecting the Industrial Alvery's up to an AE system I personally use EnderIO conduit's as you can fit both energy and item conduits to the same side. I have the energy conduit connected to an energy cell of some sort which is charged from what ever power gen you are using. The item conduit is connected to an ender chest which is linked to another one attached to an Import Bus into the AE system (just make sure both ender chest have the same colour code).

Bworms1980

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! I never remember that enderchest at all. I saw a youtuber using it and have wanted to try it myself, but I completely forgot it's in many modpacks.

For connecting the Industrial Alvery's up to an AE system I personally use EnderIO conduit's as you can fit both energy and item conduits to the same side. I have the energy conduit connected to an energy cell of some sort which is charged from what ever power gen you are using. The item conduit is connected to an ender chest which is linked to another one attached to an Import Bus into the AE system (just make sure both ender chest have the same colour code).