[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Ten, how about I let Invar and Gold be the only materials the recipe ingot to nugget is availabe? With this you can make whatever upgrade of Gendustry you like + you can make an Auto Sieve from Ex Astris!

Ten

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I get your point better now! So, you want me to not remove all the ingots to nuggets, right? For example, people can use that method to get some Bees, but if a certain metal (imagine gold) is not used for recipes for upgrades, I can remove that recipe so you have to do the Bee! Can it be like this?

It's just for you don't feel tempted to do the lazy method :p

What about maybe changing the recipe for the upgrades that use nuggets into upgrades that use ingots? Best of both worlds there, because you can't be lazy about getting any bees, but you're not going to be getting nuggets for a while anyway, so there's no point in worrying about whether something costs a whole ingot or not. Also, it would make getting those items a little more work, which might make you more inclined to consider what value you place on your resources, and whether an upgrade is more useful than something else.

I don't know how useful that suggestion is, however. I've never gone about changing a recipe in the first place.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Ten, how about I let Invar and Gold be the only materials the recipe ingot to nugget is availabe? With this you can make whatever upgrade of Gendustry you like + you can make an Auto Sieve from Ex Astris!
Well even if you take out the recipe for ingot into nugget there is a way around that. The compacting drawer from storage drawers needs to be removed as well if you want to go that route.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
You made me cancel urgently a new release to take care of this problems :p

Yes, I'll do that :) It's very useful your suggestion ^^

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Well even if you take out the recipe for ingot into nugget there is a way around that. The compacting drawer from storage drawers needs to be removed as well if you want to go that route.
Uh, I always forget about that... What about erasing all the recipes because of this? It makes you waste more resourses to make that... Now I'm without ideas... But maybe changing recipes is better...

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, I always forget about that... What about erasing all the recipes because of this? It makes you waste more resourses to make that... Now I'm without ideas... But maybe changing recipes is better...
I would say changing the recipes to ingots instead of nuggets would be the route I would take but it would be a ton of minetweaker scripts. You would also have to remove the smeltery cast for nuggets as well. It would also make ender io conduits extremely expensive but you could leave those nuggets in since there are no bees that produce them. I will go through NEI and see which nuggets are used for other recipes and let you know which ones could possibly stay and which ones should be removed.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I would say changing the recipes to ingots instead of nuggets would be the route I would take but it would be a ton of minetweaker scripts. You would also have to remove the smeltery cast for nuggets as well. It would also make ender io conduits extremely expensive but you could leave those nuggets in since there are no bees that produce them. I will go through NEI and see which nuggets are used for other recipes and let you know which ones could possibly stay and which ones should be removed.
I would let the Gold and Invar (only for upgrades and Auto Sieve - after that, you really can do the Bees)!

I think simply asking for the 128 cobblestone BEFORE the quest to turn in the bucket should do what you want.
I removed the bucket, it was better :)

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Bronze, enderium, invar, electrum, shiny, ferrous, lead, silver, copper, iron, tin and gold all have bees that can produce the nuggets. Looking through recipes that use nuggets it would be a mile of minetweaker scripts to even possibly change all the recipes to ingots from nuggets. It's really a catch-22 situation on that one.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Bronze, enderium, invar, electrum, shiny, ferrous, lead, silver, copper, iron, tin and gold all have bees that can produce the nuggets. Looking through recipes that use nuggets it would be a mile of minetweaker scripts to even possibly change all the recipes to ingots from nuggets. It's really a catch-22 situation on that one.
Letting Invar and Gold it's sufficient! After that, like I said, you can have the resourses Bees! That's my opinion... Thanks for the help :)

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Minor bug monastic bees cannot be used to to vanilla farming being disabled and agricraft not being supported. Also for the basic ME system quest there needs to be an energy acceptor attached to it so we can use the ME system before we get a controller.

Last edited:

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
About Vanilla Farming, it's enabled (B:"Disable Vanilla Farming"=false)! ME System... Yeah, your right! I have to change that!

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
About Vanilla Farming, it's enabled (B:"Disable Vanilla Farming"=false)! ME System... Yeah, your right! I have to change that!
Maybe its just that im trying to use a seed that has already been through crop sticks to plant I'll try a new seed.
EDIT: That was the problem it was one that had come out of crop sticks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pudding01

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
Compacting drawers won't load nuggets if the recipe is gone (or it shouldn't anyway).

Reactions: Booker The Geek

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
But one of the bees need wheat to pollinate, the Bovian one I think. I don't think they will recognize if it is in a crop.

Reactions: Pudding01

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
But one of the bees need wheat to pollinate, the Bovian one I think. I don't think they will recognize if it is in a crop.
Yeah they won't the issue is that I had already used the seed in crops and because it was it had nbt data and could not be planted like a vanilla crop. Once I grabbed a fresh seed from the sieve it planted just fine.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Compacting drawers won't load nuggets if the recipe is gone (or it shouldn't anyway).
I only erased the ingots to nuggets recipe! You can, still cook poor ores (obviously, you don't have any) and get the nuggets from the bees! I tested it (with the recipes of ingots to nuggets disabled - I disabled it with ZZZZZ Custom Configs, by the way; I don't know if ZZZZZ loads after you mod) and it worked fine, I could use the Compacting Drawer to convert it!

Yes, Bovine needs wheat, but in this case you will make your own Bovine! And then, Agricraft is not mandatory because Bees don't recognize the crops! In my first tests, I had Agricraft mandatory, but I saw that the Bees don't like crops... So, I only use Agricraft for getting some wheat (while I don't have the Bovine) and I use Vanilla Farming for Bees that need them!

Ten

Jul 29, 2019
Wow... that whole nugget thing was a major pain! I'm sorry. But it sounds like you've sorted it, which is great.

I plan to start up a new world, rather than continuing on with my current one, and see how I do if I'm strict with myself about the nuggets thing prior to gameplay.

CuriousBat

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i thought this was a great idea and i was getting hyped and then i saw it was for the curse launcher and you broke my mac's heart also mine. D':

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Wow... that whole nugget thing was a major pain! I'm sorry. But it sounds like you've sorted it, which is great.

I plan to start up a new world, rather than continuing on with my current one, and see how I do if I'm strict with myself about the nuggets thing prior to gameplay.
So, you liked that I removed some ingots to nuggets recipes? I only let the Invar and Gold ones!

Hey i thought this was a great idea and i was getting hyped and then i saw it was for the curse launcher and you broke my mac's heart also mine. D':
I'm sorry... I'm doing everthing I can to put in on FTB Launcher :\ I'm waiting for an answer since Sunday... I already updated the pack and I didn't get any response :\ maybe in a couple a days? Maybe after Minecon? I don't know :\

But I promise that I publish it well when it's done :)