[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I hope this can help a bit... I do not use MCEdit a lot... Once, I broke a server because of a block that "didn't exists", and the server owner used MCEdit twice to remove that block!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
In the clay bee quest in mentions getting the tricky bee, but I can't get it. I think it might be the "special requirements" thing.

Edit: Just got to the platinum bee quest. Now I see what I need to do...

Last edited:

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Gold nuggets are craftable and are a requirement for the gold bee quest. Is that intentional?
Yes, for crafting some upgrades... That's the only nugget that's craftable! I'll change that in the future!

In the clay bee quest in mentions getting the tricky bee, but I can't get it. I think it might be the "special requirements" thing.

Edit: Just got to the platinum bee quest. Now I see what I need to do...
There's a mistake in the text in that quest... I have to change that too!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I acidentally left my game running over night... would have been good if:
1. I didn't incounter a glitch that turned my platinum bee into an EXACT clone of my Ferrous bee (including the "30 generations in captivity" thing)
2. the replacement queen I cheated in (after deleating the clone) didn't only give me a princess instead of a princess and a drone

Good thing your hunger doesn't go down much while your not moving!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I have good news :) the update is going well and I hope yo release it by monday! I want you to see this and tell me what you think of it! I'n now going to mix up the Machinery with the Minerals so you have a purpose on doing stuff :)

Lqpa3Li.png

An important note:
Ex Nihilo and Ex Astris are already removed from the modpack! If you are worried about "how to get resources?" or "how to make an Igneous Extruder?", don't be! Everything is being fixed because of that and NOTHING is getting harder, I promise! I saw people saying that they prefer to use the sieve and the TC Smeltery... Well, I have bad news too... I added MineTweaker and ModTweaker to disable the nuggets cast! This is not making it harder, is forcing you to use bees! I enjoy so far the new changes and I hope you too :)

Last edited:

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Maybe get rid of the pointless bloatware mods that people can add themselves if they like them. Half the time the pack doesn't even start.

HoloInventory, the useless mod that adds loading bars on startup, probably a few others as well... If you want to make a pack about bees, why not keep it simple and about bees?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe get rid of the pointless bloatware mods that people can add themselves if they like them. Half the time the pack doesn't even start.

HoloInventory, the useless mod that adds loading bars on startup, probably a few others as well... If you want to make a pack about bees, why not keep it simple and about bees?

Holoinventory is the mod which shows you contents of chests as you hover over them, the loading bars in the startup is a new Forge thing.

Reactions: Pudding01