[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

Wazepas1

Jul 29, 2019
Did you use MultiMC? Cause I think it doesn't work well :\ one person had the same problem, I don't know if he solved it or not :\
@FraniXMC, you had this problem, right? Did you fix it, or did you use FTB/Curse launcher?
i did it but i still get the same crash :\ And yes i use MultiMC

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
But how should I run the forge of the server? I try to open with Java and nothing appears.
I remember that you can run with a .bat file for this situation
Honestly, I cannot help you that :\ I'll promise that I'll check that out! The server zip that I send it's for people that uses
The coils quest, in the machines you give us are a phnumatic servo, a signalum lock, and an "invalid item" which the tool tip tells us to destroy.
I assume that the invalid item was not intended...
Yes, I have to correct that bug in the next version!

I made a Smouldering Queen to get blaze rods (not quest-related) without fighting blazes, heh, and no matter what I do, the apiary reads Hostile Environment. I even took the apiary to the nether and it still reads that. Any ideas what's wrong?
Sometimes you need to just take traits from other bees and combine them to get a good genetic template... You have the Bovine Bee that has a fertility of 4! You can try to use the drones to get some traits from them and then you make your own template to apply to all the Bees! Now, with this, you can put Bees in the overworld withou having to had emulations! But, you can try emulation cards! The Hell Emulation should work for the Smouldering...

Ok, once again sorry for replying late, I have had Internet issues :mad:. Anyway, I quickly went through NEI mainly following the Quantum Bee line (for the quest), and I cannot see the recipe for the Infernal Bee, as well as the Monastic Bee. The only thing I can see is the weird Botania thingy, which shows up for every bee (not sure if it's a bug or what). As I have been saying, I'm new to bees, so I have no clue whether or not you can even craft them, so please don't criticize!! Thanks again :D
I'll see that when during this afternoon :) you might have reason! I probably failed in that Bee! I know I failed in some Thaumcraft quests and I need to update the modpack again because of that...

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not, but the quest Extra Cells cannot be completed, as there isn't enough room in the inventory to hold all 32 cells, plus the other rewards.
If there is a way around this, I'd love to know! :D
Like airport1000 said, if you have an empty inventory, everything will fit :) I know that the cells don't stack, I'll probably put everything in a Cache or Strongbox...

i did it but i still get the same crash :\ And yes i use MultiMC
Can you try the FTB Launcher?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
That's very strange...

Edit: the error must not be equal, because in your pastebin the error is concerned to at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main... Can you pastebin the error that you have in the FTB Launcher?

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack is pretty good thus far, and I haven't ran into any bugs.
or you could say… bees.
yes I'm known for bad puns

Reactions: jtmnf

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, I cannot help you that :\ I'll promise that I'll check that out! The server zip that I send it's for people that uses

Yes, I have to correct that bug in the next version!

Sometimes you need to just take traits from other bees and combine them to get a good genetic template... You have the Bovine Bee that has a fertility of 4! You can try to use the drones to get some traits from them and then you make your own template to apply to all the Bees! Now, with this, you can put Bees in the overworld withou having to had emulations! But, you can try emulation cards! The Hell Emulation should work for the Smouldering...

I'll see that when during this afternoon :) you might have reason! I probably failed in that Bee! I know I failed in some Thaumcraft quests and I need to update the modpack again because of that...

Like airport1000 said, if you have an empty inventory, everything will fit :) I know that the cells don't stack, I'll probably put everything in a Cache or Strongbox...

Can you try the FTB Launcher?

So... what is supposed to be in the machines so I can spawn myself the correct items.

Wazepas1

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't know what error is that :\ do you added anything to the pack? This might help, I think...

Thanks :) But if you find ant error bee sure that you come here and tell!
i already searched my problem in google and that link popped up but as you see it didnt help since im still here

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
What is the best way to get those 10,000 combs to complete one of the quests? Alveary or Industrial Apiarist?
I'm using the same genetic template.
Here is a screenshot of what I consider to be my near perfect genetic template.

I could increase the temperature and humidity tolerance traits to Both 5 if I where to spend the time and effort and resources to do so but there are not really needed as Both 3 will cover all the bee's with what bio the skyblock is in. I also need to add the Explorer effect trait once I get the Edenic bee for free XP.

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
I tried the hell emulation card, it was the first thing I tried, and it did nothing. i tried all the emulation cards that I have gotten as quest rewards. I tried taking the apiary to the Nether. Nothing worked. So i just stuck that queen in a chest for now.

As for genetics, this is the first time I've done bees so I was hoping to learn as I did the pack, and I can't complete the Genetics branch in the first section because i can't get the quest delivery system to take a Common Queen for the Genetics #1 quest. So I haven't done anything with genetics. i'll have to look for a tutorial online.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
i already searched my problem in google and that link popped up but as you see it didnt help since im still here
I really don't know :\

What is the best way to get those 10,000 combs to complete one of the quests? Alveary or Industrial Apiarist?
I'm using the same genetic template.
Alveary + Frame Housing gets you more Combs!

I tried the hell emulation card, it was the first thing I tried, and it did nothing. i tried all the emulation cards that I have gotten as quest rewards. I tried taking the apiary to the Nether. Nothing worked. So i just stuck that queen in a chest for now.

As for genetics, this is the first time I've done bees so I was hoping to learn as I did the pack, and I can't complete the Genetics branch in the first section because i can't get the quest delivery system to take a Common Queen for the Genetics #1 quest. So I haven't done anything with genetics. i'll have to look for a tutorial online.
The update is live at Curse! Already submited to FTB! At any momento it will be live on FTB Launcher!

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
I love this modpack! Its like you took a skyblock, used Jaded cats magical cat abilities to make it cool, and then created wonderful quests! 10/10, but some of the quests are bugged. I have found most of the quests where you return yours bees is bugged, and also, is the second quest about bread supposed to be a crafting quest? Just wondering, but thanks ;D