[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a point to mana beans?

you can farm them for essenia. Slap one on the side of a silverwood tree and it grows just like a coca bean would. You can then use the beans to boil down into essenia.

I belive you can only do this in one of the magic biomes like magic forest or erie.

Reactions: Succubism

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Succubism, have you considered applying for the Wiki Team? Even if the only part of the Wiki you did was TC4 related, you have done some amazing work here.

Reactions: Succubism

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone wondering, (feel free to add this succubism)
I've completed the research for the 4.0.4 Update and also gone through a run through of how to use stuff:
And Part 2:

Also on a side note, Succubism, ever fancy doing an LP/Livestream alongside me with magical related mods? Kings/Queens of TC4, I reckon people would love that :p

Last edited:
Reactions: RedBoss

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone wondering, (feel free to add this succubism)
I've completed the research for the 4.0.4 Update and also gone through a run through of how to use stuff:
And Part 2:

Also on a side note, Succubism, ever fancy doing an LP/Livestream alongside me with magical related mods? Kings/Queens of TC4, I reckon people would love that :p
Hey Haigh~. Queen of TC4. I like that.

Yeah, I literally just this second noticed both the update to 4.0.4 and your videos. I'll start work on updating the cheat sheet soon.

I'll have to think about that LP/Livestream. I don't really have a microphone and I'm kind of nervous about getting one, however I'd be more than happy to do something with you if you don't mind me using in-game chat. Not sure when though. With the wedding creeping ever closer, I don't have a lot of time on my hands. That and my computer needs an upgrade desperately.

I'll be in touch~![DOUBLEPOST=1384188877][/DOUBLEPOST]
Succubism, have you considered applying for the Wiki Team? Even if the only part of the Wiki you did was TC4 related, you have done some amazing work here.
That sounds like fun~!
I'd be happy to join the wiki team if there's an opening for me.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
5flRb.jpg

OMIGOD THESE PIPES ARE AWESOOOME.​

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds like fun~!
I'd be happy to join the wiki team if there's an opening for me.

Send a message to Jinbobo. He's in charge of the Wiki Team. Also, I think I may ask for this thread to be stickied for now as long as you keep it up to date.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Send a message to Jinbobo. He's in charge of the Wiki Team. Also, I think I may ask for this thread to be stickied for now as long as you keep it up to date.
That's be awesome of you~. Yeah, I try to keep it up to date as best I can when I have the time for it. That shouldn't be an issue.

I'll send him a message when I'm finished updating~. Thanks!

Reactions: Eyamaz

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Okay kiddlywinks here's the sinch.
With Infusion Enchantment there's no way I'm going to feasibly put every single diddly-damn recipe up there. So I'm going to make a google doc spreadsheet of them.

Not sure how it's gonna be laid out, but hey. It'll work.