[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
*waves*

Tried to search through the thread, but couldn't find the answer... (even it's "just" 39 pages, it's still alot to read through, hehe)

Anyone can give me a tip how to get the "wool of a bat" and "tongue of a dog"?
Tried to get these things earlier, but now with mister scarecrow waiting for me to be done, I'm really a bit on my wits' end with not finding any wolves or bats anywhere :<

Really love the pack, brought me so much closer to blood magic and witchery, which I always found a bit complicated. Now I really love these magic packs :D

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
*waves*

Tried to search through the thread, but couldn't find the answer... (even it's "just" 39 pages, it's still alot to read through, hehe)

Anyone can give me a tip how to get the "wool of a bat" and "tongue of a dog"?
Tried to get these things earlier, but now with mister scarecrow waiting for me to be done, I'm really a bit on my wits' end with not finding any wolves or bats anywhere :<

Really love the pack, brought me so much closer to blood magic and witchery, which I always found a bit complicated. Now I really love these magic packs :D
Bats will spawn in dark areas when Y =< 60, and dogs will spawn on the grass by the Witches' Circle, provided there is enough of it.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks alot. That about the bats I didn't know... and since my headquarter is at the witches circle, I guess I should leave it more often and hope to have luck. (so far I tried the little island in middle of start and circle to get animals to spawn ^^")

Will try to see if I can get the things. I guess for bats the same mechanics like with all mods, no spawning on slabs (when placed on the lower half) and water? *really scared of these evil creepers*

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
a 100 times? oh well
btw i already finished the flower quest by accident. this black stuff is curios though. is it a liquid or an item?
Humm.... the the quest line got so much changes?

Is it worth to play it again for the new quest line or is almost the same thing with just a few differences?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Humm.... the the quest line got so much changes?

Is it worth to play it again for the new quest line or is almost the same thing with just a few differences?
Not much was altered in the 1.1 update - just a few new quests in the Headfirst for Halos chain, moved them around to look nicer (purely graphical). The hidden quests weren't changed, though.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm... little asking for advice again:

Is there any trick to fight the Wither in skyblock-maps?
I'm asking, cause whenever I fight him, as soon as he is aboth the void (so where I have not build anything) he starts to sink right into the void, making the fight impossible... Do I have to make a 'huge' area to fight him, or are there any tricks to fight him, without he "escaping" into the void? :/

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Uhm... little asking for advice again:

Is there any trick to fight the Wither in skyblock-maps?
I'm asking, cause whenever I fight him, as soon as he is aboth the void (so where I have not build anything) he starts to sink right into the void, making the fight impossible... Do I have to make a 'huge' area to fight him, or are there any tricks to fight him, without he "escaping" into the void? :/
Extra Utils Compressed Cobble works for me.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm, thanks will try with this a bit then.
Read before that you need the 7th grade of it to work (the one with over 4million cobblestone), so got quite discouraged to try that. ^^" Hope a smaller one works, too.

[Edit]
Thanks alot for the tipp, worked great in the fight, without completly loosing the ground I stand on (or the wither flew aboth). So scary when he suddenly goes into meleerange... (yes it was my first wither fight :D)

Last edited:

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
I just made a tier two altar and for some reason it keeps draining it self of blood it there any way to stop it from doing that??

beocca

Jul 29, 2019
How does one go about getting the quartz required for an AE storage? I'm not sure if I have the willpower to farm bees for it, and I cant find a villager to start trading

antropod

Jul 29, 2019
Can not craft White Ceramic Dye, because of recipe collision with Porcelain Clay (which isnt used anywhere)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
How does one go about getting the quartz required for an AE storage? I'm not sure if I have the willpower to farm bees for it, and I cant find a villager to start trading
Can not craft White Ceramic Dye, because of recipe collision with Porcelain Clay (which isnt used anywhere)
These both will be fixed in the next update.