[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MrCoco

Jul 29, 2019
"Congealed Blood"
How do you get the iron for the quest in the first section of the book?

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
Follow the tips on the first page too, muy importante (especially about the watering can and the slabs)

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Please tell me that demolition lovers quest line is not witchery based at all. (Guessing from the lack of response it is.) I am glad witchery was in here so I could experience it, currently at "A Deal With the Devil" quest. Trying to get a zombie villager to spawn so I can cure him. (Got one, Yay! Now to spawn a demon)

Last edited:

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
*makes a large platform for future blood altars* Woo! Finally got enough space to start making that Tier 4 altar for a Master Ritual Stone! Only took me a few days! Now, what was that recipe... Oh. I could have used my tier 2 altar. Oops.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Please tell me that demolition lovers quest line is not witchery based at all. (Guessing from the lack of response it is.) I am glad witchery was in here so I could experience it, currently at "A Deal With the Devil" quest. Trying to get a zombie villager to spawn so I can cure him. (Got one, Yay! Now to spawn a demon)
!?!!?

Did something brutally changed? I didnt needed any of that :p

Also, be careful with the demon! Mine broke a couple blocks and there I went, to the void...
But... by now, I might be late with my warning...

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
2014-09-30_19.02.43.png
Also, this is what happens when you forget to light up an area.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Heya *waves*

I was wondering, if there is a way to change a config to tell the Mekanism-Machines to treat the oreberries like real ore. Anyone knows if there is an easy way to do that? (I'm really bad with programming stuff and so ^^")

This is quiet out of curiousity more than a "need to be so", since it's the first time I actually saw Mekanism in a mod pack and while playing around with it, I really began to like the production-circles you can build up with it. Only downside, that it only accepts real metal-ore for the enrichment-chamber/purification-chamber.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
!?!!?

Did something brutally changed? I didnt needed any of that :p

Also, be careful with the demon! Mine broke a couple blocks and there I went, to the void...
But... by now, I might be late with my warning...
I don't have the diamonds to support all those stones so am taking the villager route to summon the demon. I haven't summoned him yet but I have an air sigil so falling off doesn't bother me anymore. I also have the binding ritual setup already so hopefully I can trade without fighting. We'll see tonight!

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Where do you get the 9 bonemeal to make the bag? I decided it was time for a mob farm.
Dont know why we get more from the worms but foods not a problem in this map
Food isn't a problem on this map, but the ability to keep your hunger based regen running constantly while eating nothing but the occasional worm is a bit cheesy. It makes it extremely cheap to generate lp before a mob grinder is setup.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I'm crashing every time I right click on a metallurgic infuser. Any ideas?

Attachments

• crash-2014-10-01_20.44.34-server.txt
    29.3 KB · Views: 106

shifperior

Jul 29, 2019
finished the main story. all that is left is the drowning lessons quests
can someone give me a few hints of what i need to do?