[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Gajitz

Jul 29, 2019
hay guys have just started a You Tube series on Running Red check it out if you have the time

Also was having a look through some of the recipes and saw that the dynamo are still being used for the Simply jet packs which don't have a crafting recipe (not that they are really needed air sid an all).

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
So i played this map a lot and i enjoy it it`s very cool.

I noticed that iron is used in 90% of the important recipes ( dias, blood armor, lead, osmium etc ) and at my point i have like 2gold chests full of copper 2 full of tin and 1 full of old but only 1 stack iron.

Maybe it would be better if you could change some recipes to use tin, copper or gold instead of iron.
If not it`s no problem then i have just to wait and farming my oreberries :D

Luke Gevaerts

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have finally subdued the Nether. My usual slow-and-steady approach turned out to be completely useless; the only thing that seemed to work reliably was the Air Sigil paired with a Notch Apple (and some armor, obviously, but mobs drop so much of that stuff that you don't even need to spend any resources on it). I rushed in, grabbed some Nether Wart, killed a Blaze for a Blaze Rod and rushed out. Now that can create Magnum Torches, setting up mob farms should be much easier.

Not sure if this was useful to anyone - just figured I'd post it for future reference.

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
I`m a little bit confused i infected myself and went to the 3rd island where the witch spawners are but when i want to use the torment scroll it keeps saying that i have to stand in a circle of standing stone. Is there a "right" position where i have to be?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I`m a little bit confused i infected myself and went to the 3rd island where the witch spawners are but when i want to use the torment scroll it keeps saying that i have to stand in a circle of standing stone. Is there a "right" position where i have to be?
In the center, where the water/ice is.

XxWinnslowxX

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2014-9-15_16-33-21.png
Not sure what to do now? I would love to do the other quest line.

f1nt1nt1n

Jul 29, 2019
Is Thaumcraft possible in this pack or is it in for the blood dynamo exclusively? because after finding a magical forest and getting a pech too trade shards, I realise there are no nodes in my world :mad:
P.S (very addicted to RR well done on listing)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Is Thaumcraft possible in this pack or is it in for the blood dynamo exclusively? because after finding a magical forest and getting a pech too trade shards, I realise there are no nodes in my world :mad:
P.S (very addicted to RR well done on listing)
There are nodes in the Nether

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys check this out. Its death himself! he actually looks like quite the fool. and he looks tired. Hope you like it.
2014-09-19_2107188143873_lrg.jpg