[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I created a rainbow!

Gt5b2Ly.png

Mr_Turing

Jul 29, 2019
@Gideonseymour, on the quest you need to craft blood magic potions, the first step is to get a potion flask, the second seems to be to actually brew something, but the book only says potion flask, what effect does it require?

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
@Gideonseymour, on the quest you need to craft blood magic potions, the first step is to get a potion flask, the second seems to be to actually brew something, but the book only says potion flask, what effect does it require?
Potion of Flight. The lack of information on that will be fixed in an upcoming update that will include a few new mods, one of which will be I'm Looking At Blood, the BM WAILA addon

Mr_Turing

Jul 29, 2019
cool, also, there's a recipe conflict on the mekanism crusher, AE adds a wheat>flour recipe that conflicts with the usual wheat>biofuel recipe, personally I removed the AE flour crafting recipes, those are already added by natura, so it's not a loss at all.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
cool, also, there's a recipe conflict on the mekanism crusher, AE adds a wheat>flour recipe that conflicts with the usual wheat>biofuel recipe, personally I removed the AE flour crafting recipes, those are already added by natura, so it's not a loss at all.
Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to remove those.

EquinoxPT

Jul 29, 2019
I'm feeling a bit stupid rigth now..
What the hell do i do with the Ore Berry thingys? Can't place them on the ground, can't smelt and nothing happens when i put it into the blood altar. Shouldn't i just be able to plant them in the ground and let them grow?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I'm feeling a bit stupid rigth now..
What the hell do i do with the Ore Berry thingys? Can't place them on the ground, can't smelt and nothing happens when i put it into the blood altar. Shouldn't i just be able to plant them in the ground and let them grow?
They can be planted on basically any block, but it has to be very dark. Oreberries cannot be planted in light. You could make a darkroom using Blackout Curtains, or you, in the more popular manner, surround the oreberries in half slabs, as those will prevent light and still allow oreberries to be accessed. I'll have a video on various types of farms later today.

Mr_Turing

Jul 29, 2019
you can also plant oreberries on top of fully grown oreberries and golems can access the second one no problem!

Although there's no way to get golems in running red AFAIK.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if People who said my oreberry farm was ugly know I don't build pretty things :) I build functional, I couldn't build pretty to save my life :D Hence cobblestone structure, no light, oreberries inside it..PROFIT!

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Chris4791

Jul 29, 2019
hey @Gideonseymour , i downloaded the latest version of the pack, but when i try to run it, it tells me items from -Mod Additional-Buildcraft-Objects, Billund, and ExtraUtilities are missing, and thats after wiping the pack twice and re-fresh installing it, so uh...wtf?