[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Huh, well, thank god I've got a barrel with 6 stacks of eggs. Mass mutandis production ho!
Just curious, how did you get eggs at all? I am stalled at witchery cause of that and I have thought about expanding the blood island a bit but I've yet to see a single chicken unless one's been scuba diving in the blood.

btw, everytime I go back to that island, I'm reminded of happy tree friends or more specifically, the animals in southpark that have rituals to the devil every sunday. *rofl* the pigs and cows LOVE to swim in that awesome blood. This is definately a wierd ass pack.

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it always seems when you need that one chicken it's nowhere to be seen. Pretty much have to rely on RNG on a grass patch I'm afraid. Once you get that one though it's all downhill from there.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Nothing to do with chickens cept chicken vs the egg.

To get a blood rune, you need a weak blood gem but to get a weak blood gem, you need a tier 1 altar but to get a tier 1 altar you need some runes but to get some runes ........ how?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I know you made this, but... ummm you don't? Tier 0 is with no runes and that's what I have in starting island. Unless you modified it to be a tier 1....

Edit: ok, you are correct. How was I supposed to know that? Tier 0 is w/o runes. Tier 1 is 1st layer of runes. To get divinination sigil, I need glass/sand which I haven't gotten yet but also needs weak blood orb so there's seriously no way I'd know that.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I know you made this, but... ummm you don't? Tier 0 is with no runes and that's what I have in starting island. Unless you modified it to be a tier 1....
Config | Game
Tier 0 | Tier 1
Tier 1 | Tier 2
Tier 2 | Tier 3
etc.
The config files do it oddly. The reason some recipe state tier 0 is because Jaded's Blood goes by the config, even in NEI, rather than what everything else says in-game.

EDIT: Best grammar ever right there. I'm tired. Jaded's Blood goes by config. That's all you need to know.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
AHHH ok. I understand now. I saw tier 0 recipes thus thinking nothing's strange. That confused me. must be loss of blood to the brain or something turtle frank car what? :}

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
As a disclaimer, Running Red is not finished yet. I have several more updates planned, and will be getting the server files out shortly, so don't worry that I've finished this pack.

But, I have started planning for my next....
VAMPIRE%20MONEY.PNG

Silize

Jul 29, 2019
Think i found a new bug.

At the Life quest line you need the Potion Flask but the second doesn't show the Meta and i try'd making some and it did't take one

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Gideon have I mentioned how much I hate you lately? If not....well I do.. so much right now. Stupid Nether quest.. so much...so so much... also Potatoes
If you're talking about the location quest, yeah. Imagine what all those bad boys were thinking as you place a couple kilometers of really strong cobble slabs and wood slabs towards their location....

Wither skeleton: Is that a guy giving us the moon coming towards us?

Blaze: yup. I'm gonna wreck him so bad when he gets here next week. I've put it on my planner. see? wreck the guy showing his butt towards me. Set for friday next week .... oopps, he's out of planks. guess I'll have to move his appt to following week.

Wither skel: sweet. Be sure to wake me before he gets here. I need my morning coffee before I defile corpses....