[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
i do not change the map or pack. I was just tell the mod pack and map creator about it. It is playable as is and a ton of fun. I for one love using blood magic. But unless the creator says he wants it on I will leave it off and build around the creepers spawning
Then this discussion no longer has a point?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Then this discussion no longer has a point?
i wasn't trying to disscuss this i posted to the mob creator and got hammered for saying mobgriefing was off. I was making sure they knew. It require no discussion other then what the creator posted which was it was supposed to be on. I guess i'll go to a public thread. sorry to Post suggestion. I'll try not to stop by in the future. Have fun playing blood magic.

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so we are clear here i am a youtuber not a noob ok. So let's assume i tried that before posting and i didn't just come running on here to complain about stuff. In order to use that command the map has to be set for cheat enable which as far as i can tell it is not. I assume the map creator didn't want people missing with the rules or didn't think about it when creating the world.

I should reply with a nice comment but since you got all aggro, yes you are a noob! Just open the game to LAN and allow cheats and you can run the command!

Also, when you say most sky block maps disable mob griefing, are you referring to Agrarian Skies alone? All the skyblocks I ever played had mobGriefing active, even Agrarian Skies in the old days! But people complained that they would loose the game coz they dont wanna do the stuff the safe way and jadded disabled it.... sadly!

And you better make you mob farm safe for creeper killing, coz you going to need a lot of gunpownder if you want to keep with the lore! Unless you want to do the safe and easy way and make some TE machines, but then... you will lose an excellent opportunity to teach something to your viewers.

Also, just coz you are an Youtuber, doesnt mean you aren't a noob! Even Etho considers himself a noob with some of minecraft mechanics and he only has 100x more subscribers then you! Be humble and you might get better luck!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
*peers at you* that's not a wall of text. I know a wall of text when I see it. Every time I hit post reply, I see a wall of text. that my friend, was not a wall of text. Error between keyboard and monitor.
Then you, sir, have a different definition of wall of text from me.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I live in a wall of text room with a wall of text wall to wall stereo in my wall of text wall-ter bed. :) Otherwise, yes, I agree. Most people consider agskies to be normal, when that just isn't the case. Mob griefing is mob griefing. Some packs, intended. Some not. Some are ever changing as far as the conditions you are put in. I think he's referring to crash landing. griefing was on, then was supposed to be disabled as a counter to the pyrotheum and hardness increase when 112 came out. It was forgotten and now in 113, is planned to be disabled again, so we're telling people to feel free to disable it if they wish.

Agreed tho. If pack is supposed to be that way, yeah. it should be. This is definately one of those packs I'd find silly if it wasn't on. I mean, where would all that blood come from, right? That's like saying the rumors of Eyamaz sacrificing babies in his morning coffee really isn't a thing... yeah right.....

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I live in a wall of text room with a wall of text wall to wall stereo in my wall of text wall-ter bed. :) Otherwise, yes, I agree. Most people consider agskies to be normal, when that just isn't the case. Mob griefing is mob griefing. Some packs, intended. Some not. Some are ever changing as far as the conditions you are put in. I think he's referring to crash landing. griefing was on, then was supposed to be disabled as a counter to the pyrotheum and hardness increase when 112 came out. It was forgotten and now in 113, is planned to be disabled again, so we're telling people to feel free to disable it if they wish.

Agreed tho. If pack is supposed to be that way, yeah. it should be. This is definately one of those packs I'd find silly if it wasn't on. I mean, where would all that blood come from, right? That's like saying the rumors of @Eyamaz sacrificing babies in his morning coffee really isn't a thing... yeah right.....
Exactly. It depends on the pack. I like to have Mob Griefing on because it adds a challenge to Mob Farms that isn't present in Agrarian Skies or similar packs. As you may or may not have noticed, I tried to make this different ;)

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Exactly. It depends on the pack. I like to have Mob Griefing on because it adds a challenge to Mob Farms that isn't present in Agrarian Skies or similar packs. As you may or may not have noticed, I tried to make this different ;)
I think the only downside to that is you also have pneumaticraft which makes it so that creepers have even more buggy explosiveness, that even with mob griefing off, causes issues with itemducts, and other things. but yeah, this pack is not a set and forget pack. It's a set and regret pack. :)

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
wall of text
A piece of writing that does not use proper grammar and generally looks like a giant essay with 20 to 400 sentences without using paragraphs or any bit of spacing at all.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wall of text

It was just a suggestion for the map creator and he has said it was supposed to be that way. I thank him for posting back. I also made a suggestion to move the creeper killing quest over with the zombie and skellie killing quest and have a gunpower quest kind of like the zombie jerky quest (from Crash Landing) from where he has you gather the supplies first then make the item which would be up to him to ether change that or leave it as it is. It is his pack. Again I do love the pack.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
It was just a suggestion for the map creator and he has said it was supposed to be that way. I thank him for posting back. I also made a suggestion to move the creeper killing quest over with the zombie and skellie killing quest and have a gunpower quest kind of like the zombie jerky quest (from Crash Landing) from where he has you gather the supplies first then make the item which would be up to him to ether change that or leave it as it is. It is his pack. Again I do love the pack.
Let's not argue the definitions of words, and let's especially not use Urban Dictionary as a source.

The Creeper quest is where it is because it fits with the plot. You kill the Creepers to get the Gunpowder to make the Sand to make the Glass for the Divination Sigil. It would be out of place to have it two quests earlier.

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
Besides, if the creeper quest wasn't there, he couldn't reference the Black Parade.

EDIT: Also, I plan on trying to make the sexiest build that has been made on this map. I'm not builder, but with the mods I think I can make it look pretty nice.
2014-09-01_16.29.11.png
I plan on filling that with blood and putting a mansion at the end. I now realize I could've made things easier on myself if I waited until I had a tier 4 altar and made blood stone... But this works too.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
You would still have to kill creepers. I think i just keep thinking of it as a mod pack and keep forget it is also a story. rofl That my fault.