1.6.4 Modpack releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm just going to say a few things, It is great to see ftb 1.6.4 packs, and I thank you for the hard work. I've seen a few posts about this now, (Now im not part of FTB so im not sure exactly, but from watching streams and such I don't think they are these kind of people) FTB is not trying to compete with the ATLauncher nor is the ATLauncher trying to compete with FTB they are both modpacks, pick which one you like, there is nothing else other then that. (The ATLauncher is not trying to compete with FTB, because I personally have talked to it's maker.)

Redweevil

Jul 29, 2019
Has there been any more news on Mindcrack 1.6.4?

Well when the page for the modpacks appeared there was a Mindcrack one. Baj mentioned making a modlist as well as saying he hoped it would happen before Christmas. And Generik in his last stream he mentioned its going to be insane. So thats it so far

Reactions: un worry

zedkar

Jul 29, 2019
FTB needs packs with less mods, it's a pain to play. On the old server only FTBLite2 it's working. Also when you have a lot of people that build the TPS it's low and you can't play anymore. This way people will go and play other packs or older versions. BTW, It's just a point of view :)

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
FTB needs packs with less mods, it's a pain to play. On the old server only FTBLite2 it's working. Also when you have a lot of people that build the TPS it's low and you can't play anymore. This way people will go and play other packs or older versions. BTW, It's just a point of view :)
Yes I know you said its your point of view, and im not trying to start a flame war or anything. I'm trying to help, with the lower tps thing you can ban things like BC3 pumps, and tell them to use the (I think factorization pump? *Correction Needed*) which doesnt remove the tps but does lower it, and also resetting a server is the fun part of the game! So reset the map every once in awhile, without gregtech i can get through basically everything in under 2 months!

zedkar

Jul 29, 2019
I know, the factorization pump it's amazing. I just sayd a point of view, maybe other people have the same issues, in support I notice a lot of people with memory issues and 32x systems. Maybe someone from FTB team will view and think about it. For me it's ok to restart the server from time to time, but people rage and are not that happy.

All the best o/

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
is there a problem in this packs? i have an annoying bug with them, if some one knows how to solve the "unexpected end of zlib input stream" please send me a message, i'm really want to play on the new direwolf pack

PKLM

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was wondering if someone would help me out. I have tried repeatedly to launch the 1.6.4 modpacks (all of them) But none of them want to work. I have attempted to fix the problems and assume the issue is with Java, but am unsure. Any help is much appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 75

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
is there a problem in this packs? i have an annoying bug with them, if some one knows how to solve the "unexpected end of zlib input stream" please send me a message, i'm really want to play on the new direwolf pack
Hey, I was wondering if someone would help me out. I have tried repeatedly to launch the 1.6.4 modpacks (all of them) But none of them want to work. I have attempted to fix the problems and assume the issue is with Java, but am unsure. Any help is much appreciated.
Please make a new thread in the Tech Support forum. This thread is not for tech support.

Reactions: Thuulstrea

Malrama

Jul 29, 2019
What we really need first (and very soon) is a update of forge to the current version. The version that FTB is currently using is very bugged and feature less.
Are there any plans to upgrade soon? >.<
So much trubble on my server because of forge bugs.

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
What we really need first (and very soon) is a update of forge to the current version. The version that FTB is currently using is very bugged and feature less.
Considering I have not experianced any Forge Side bugs, rather Mod Side, I do not understand what you are talking about :p

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack update news

MF2 1.1.0 FTB Lite 1.1.0 and Tech World 2 1.0.4 are now available as optional updates on the launcher. To get them click the dropdown link. These are not recommended versions yet.
They will fix all bugs currently notated as fixed in the bug report thread for that modpack.

They will also fix the RC/TE3/Vanilla code interaction . Make sure you read all the warnings in this thread before updating.

If no major new bugs are found these versions of Lite and Magic Farm will become the stable versions and those modpacks will be moved out of Beta and into a 1-2 week update cycle.

Future pack updates

DW20 - waiting on Dire to ok the ID issue and the update to BoP - not out of beta till Project Red is updated and more stable newest update has a config issue thats being tricky
TechWorld 2 - Needs a little longer in beta to make sure no world crashing/corrupting bugs occur.
Horizons - waiting on more testing and Project Red stability before coming out of beta- same issue as DW20 for Project Red
Monster - waiting on more testing and finalized mod list before pulling out of beta
Magic World 2 - waiting on more testing (it wasn't released that long ago)

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Um no there's only 2 bug fixes in the new Forge. And we have no proof that all the mods in the packs are compatible with Forge 965. We will wait until testing is complete before updating to it.

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a thread for suggesting mods for the Monster pack?
Imo Advanced Solar Panels, Advanced Machines, DartCraft, Gravity Suite, GravityGun and Morph should really be in there since it's the new all around pack.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a thread for suggesting mods for the Monster pack?
Imo Advanced Solar Panels, Advanced Machines, DartCraft, Gravity Suite, GravityGun and Morph should really be in there since it's the new all around pack.

you can suggest mods to be added to modpacks over here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/mod-suggestions-for-1-6.31185/
if you want to give feedback on the Monster modpack, you can do it over here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-monster-mod-pack-listed-what-do-you-think.36951/
it's not an official feedback topic, but there's already quite some discussion going on in that topic

Status
Not open for further replies.