[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

Compugician

Jul 29, 2019
If you get regular glowstone, you can shift click chisel glowstone dust in an inventory with regular glowstone, and it should convert.

Well, I mined them with a standard stone/ iron pick (no silk touch) which gave me glowstone dust, when I try to combine 4 to make a glowstone lamp, it does nothing, checked the recipe (which I had right) so then I checked the meta, and they are different... no recipes shown for 348:3

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I mined them with a standard stone/ iron pick (no silk touch) which gave me glowstone dust, when I try to combine 4 to make a glowstone lamp, it does nothing, checked the recipe (which I had right) so then I checked the meta, and they are different... no recipes shown for 348:3
1. Get a bone
2. Break it down to get phosphorous
3. Use that in a chemical synthesis machine to make 1 glowstone dust
4. Place that dust in a chest
5. Shift click your chisel dust into the chest

Lezchill

Jul 29, 2019
I'd just like to point out that the fusion stars have unlimited uses :p

Attachments

• 2014-11-30_18.17.46.png
    2014-11-30_18.17.46.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 147

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
You can also fix the metadata by having a 'correct' one in your inventory, dropping the 'incorrect' ones and picking them back up. It'll stack them to the correct one and eliminate the extra metadata.

Darkseed

Jul 29, 2019

Ah glad I am not a complete idiot then I was so confused trying to setup large stone golems at my wither battle site....Did wind up with enough regular golems to distract him until I first used the matter cannon.

Thank you for the quick reply though might I suggest changing the golem manual abit unless its coded into the mod itself cause then that might be a bit much

Wolfsbane

Jul 29, 2019
Been having crashes since I tried to play with droppers yesterday. This is the crash log from then, I was getting crashes every time I broke a dropper or tried to open its inventory:

http://pastebin.com/r9igVwq8

I put the dropper in the place where there used to be a ghost block from the MineChem projector, and that seems to have confused it.

Now today I get a crash every time I load the world:

http://pastebin.com/NUxPx1mD

I'm not an expert, but it looks like maybe a corrupted chunk? Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this? I don't think I was doing anything particularly risky before I logged off, just clearing out hell to build a blaze farm and messing around with bees.

e: I checked it out in MCEdit and there's a corrupted chunk, which contained my automated MineChem decomposing system and not much else. Maybe chemical decomposers don't like being fed by transfer pipes or something?

Just bumping this to add that the chunk also seems to have contained all of my ME drives. Is there any chance of either fixing the broken chunk or recovering the contents of the AE system?

Last edited:

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Playing ME^3 v1.4.5.

I'm at the point where I can fight the wither now. I was wondering, is it possible to get more Lead ores anywhere? I only found the ones in the inclusion chamber. I need more lead to make TE machines/conduits and stuff.

greenking13

Jul 29, 2019
Shin Sekai, just a wild guess, but it may be possible to make more lead using the chemical sythesizer, sorry that I butchered the word Chrome tells me I misspelled it, but will not give the correction to me.
That' the best guess I have.

Hope it helps,

Green

Slay3r011

Jul 29, 2019
Playing ME^3 v1.4.5.

I'm at the point where I can fight the wither now. I was wondering, is it possible to get more Lead ores anywhere? I only found the ones in the inclusion chamber. I need more lead to make TE machines/conduits and stuff.
I'm having the same problem with tin

Slay3r011

Jul 29, 2019
Just got a bunch of tin in miners delight but I think there should be an easier way to get ores when you have mined them all like maybe a redo able quest i thing that should be in material energy^4

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
Playing ME^3 v1.4.5.

Lead is an uncommon component of breaking down cobblestone.

Slay3r011

Jul 29, 2019
I has found problem there is no reward for the nether metal victory monument quest.
Btw could you tweak the rewards from the reward bags possibly