[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean uncommon component of breaking down cobblestone.
There is a 20% chance to get 1-3 lead chemical from soul sand and you need 16 to get 1 lead dust.

You can get a steady supply of lead by making a cobblestone generator and feeding it into a chemical decomposer. You'll also get a lot of other useful stuff that way.

yup, so i want to just post a pretty shit bug here.. just got the end hard drive, popped it in, walked up to the tunnel of love. Saw a spider on the other side, around the ring; thought nothing of it as it jumps towards me and into the portal. Popped on the protective foot wear and lept. I died on spawn in the end cause the spider hit me on the other side and caused me to die by falling. I lost EVERYTHING i had... 100s of levels of enchanting and junk. the sides should be a no spawn zone...

They're called torches. They're amazing for stopping spawns. :p Also, try a glider for a nice safe landing.

XP grate + drum is a good way to store your xp when venturing somewhere dangerous too.

Diplomatti

Jul 29, 2019
I have really gotten into ME^3, its quite alot of fun, it as renewed my enjoyment of minecraft.

I have am going to have a power issue though, What is the best way to produce Energy? I was thinking of a large bank of steam dynamos and accumilators for the water, but i don't know what i would fuel it with that i can automate its collection of. I want a power system that i can leave running without having to check up on it to check fuel levels and that can generate at least 10k per/tick as the computer uses nearly 8k per/tick and i have other machines using it too.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I have really gotten into ME^3, its quite alot of fun, it as renewed my enjoyment of minecraft.

I have am going to have a power issue though, What is the best way to produce Energy? I was thinking of a large bank of steam dynamos and accumilators for the water, but i don't know what i would fuel it with that i can automate its collection of. I want a power system that i can leave running without having to check up on it to check fuel levels and that can generate at least 10k per/tick as the computer uses nearly 8k per/tick and i have other machines using it too.
Trying finding ways to synthesis Redstone and then use that in heated Redstone generators :b

Diplomatti

Jul 29, 2019
edit: I worked out the answer to my question. :)

edit2: ok i do have a question.. How to i charge up the wireless access terminal and matter cannon? the applied energitics wiki says by using a charger, but that doesn't seem to be in the version of AE thats used in ME^3

Last edited:

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
edit: I worked out the answer to my question. :)

edit2: ok i do have a question.. How to i charge up the wireless access terminal and matter cannon? the applied energitics wiki says by using a charger, but that doesn't seem to be in the version of AE thats used in ME^3

it is, or you can use an energetic infuser

Frost Kurio

Jul 29, 2019
hey Parcel , i was wondering why my matrial energy dont work? it was working perfect but then my computers cord got unplugged while i was playing and ever since it hasnt worked, the minecraft screen comes up but it says not responding then closes the screen.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
hey Parcel , i was wondering why my matrial energy dont work? it was working perfect but then my computers cord got unplugged while i was playing and ever since it hasnt worked, the minecraft screen comes up but it says not responding then closes the screen.
Have you tried hitting it? Even though I wouldn't agree with any sort of domestic violence.

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
hello guy i have a problem with a spatial port...example: i put obsidian in spatial io port and then i have a sugar can farm...then i put cactus and i have nothing...again obsidian and i have primary metal...same thing with biosfhere, incusion chamber and other things...i need to put many times everythings for have what i need(if im lucky) what can i do? tanks and sorry for my english

edit: how can i have more efficency on this machine?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
hello guy i have a problem with a spatial port...example: i put obsidian in spatial io port and then i have a sugar can farm...then i put cactus and i have nothing...again obsidian and i have primary metal...same thing with biosfhere, incusion chamber and other things...i need to put many times everythings for have what i need(if im lucky) what can i do? tanks and sorry for my english

edit: how can i have more efficency on this machine?
"Wax on, wax off"

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I have not , but when looking at the console is says that the game crashes, would my computer shutting off somehow screwed with something?
Have you tried copying the save to your desktop, deleting the me^3 folder, then reinstalling the pack, then placing the save back in?

Puffin_masta

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea where to find the debugger for nightmare 0.01, I checked nightmare, the end hard drive and the end dimension. even killed the ender dragon so i could look around a bit easier. Blah. I'm so bad at exploring.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea where to find the debugger for nightmare 0.01, I checked nightmare, the end hard drive and the end dimension. even killed the ender dragon so i could look around a bit easier. Blah. I'm so bad at exploring.
It's in the chest, in the box

Diplomatti

Jul 29, 2019
Me again. Power problems again too.

I have; 4 solar generators > redstone energy cell > 5 magma cruicubles with cobblestone going in to make lava > up to 20 lava generators.

Its not working very well at all. I've reduced the lava generators to just 2 and they don't produce enough power to do the cruicibles alone, even less so my computer and other things. the lava is just too slow.

So i'm going to try your original suggestion of destabilized redstone, I know how to make redstone using minechem, but no idea how to automate the process. I think this modpack could do with them bigreactors mod to make power a simpler thing towards the end game.

Puffin_masta

Jul 29, 2019
It's in the huge spatial area, corrupted.
I never would have guessed to look there >.< of course now im stuck because i need to kill the ender dragon and i already killed it. blah. I'll try to spawn one in

Looks like i can't. I guess I'm done trying to mess with it, unless there's something silly I'm missing.

Last edited: