[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

TheMiA

Jul 29, 2019
They told that the name was too hard to remember, which I have no comment on lol

They are giving me credit, if you read the description of the video you'll be able to see link here and how to get the pack from the launcher.
Okay, at the point that I posted, there wasn't a credit in the description. I'm glad that they are now giving credit, I was just wondering.

RovkirHexus

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a map download, or does it automatically create it? I just downloaded it, and there aren't any maps.

Edit: Nevermind, I created a world with all the things.

Last edited:

Edgaras392

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i would like to know is it a bug, or just i don't know how is it possible to make Diamond block through chemical synthesis machine?
i made needed materials, but it shows, that i don't have enough energy: Synthesis machine can store up to 1020k energy and energy needed for Diamond block synthesis is 1200k, so it allows to use only 1020k energy when i need 1200k, so is it bug, or is it possible to expand synthesis machine energy storage?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i would like to know is it a bug, or just i don't know how is it possible to make Diamond block through chemical synthesis machine?
i made needed materials, but it shows, that i don't have enough energy: Synthesis machine can store up to 1020k energy and energy needed for Diamond block synthesis is 1200k, so it allows to use only 1020k energy when i need 1200k, so is it bug, or is it possible to expand synthesis machine energy storage?
Just make individual diamonds.

Reactions: immibis

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Just create a new world, and you get the right map.
(Thats the only kind of map you can create)

Sent from my mobile using tapatalk.

Nelleam

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying this pack. Thanks for all the work you put into it. I've restarted a few times now. (Usually after a big update, but my latest restart was because my world kept spontaneously shutting down and closing the launcher.). I really enjoy the start of the map. I got as far as the quest for the nether artifact in my last game. I also really like finding the hidden cashes. I almost had all the trophies last time. This time I'm taking my time and focusing on stripping the resources from the spatial areas, and building around the bedrock area more.

PizzaMan585

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when i enter the deep dark after about 5min in there i get crazy lag, making it unplay able i can even do anything
please help

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
So about 10 minutes in and I promptly see a elevator on first floor cieling so I am thinking maybe I can break the elevator then plop it down over there, nope, now I am stuck on the 2nd floor and below is there any way to get another cheaply?[DOUBLEPOST=1414511104][/DOUBLEPOST]Is the map the yogscast played really old? Theres a lot more stuff in my chests than in theres, it kinda feels like cheating really.

Last edited:

InvaderAZ

Jul 29, 2019
for R-83 and Corrupted...

You need to get the larger spacial chamber up and running. It's the larger bedrock box outside your base.

Reactions: baileyboy125

CaptainWhyte9

Jul 29, 2019
I am having trouble with setting up a server. When i am in the world. The Map isnt finished
Its almost like the mods arnt in the right places for the map even tho i can still get the mods from my inventory
javaw 2014-10-28 22-00-07-42.jpg

Nylac_

Jul 29, 2019
My OpenBlocks "Buddy" walking chest seems to have disappeared. Any way to get it back? I tried to search all over and I can't seem to find any info about it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

InvaderAZ

Jul 29, 2019
My OpenBlocks "Buddy" walking chest seems to have disappeared. Any way to get it back? I tried to search all over and I can't seem to find any info about it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
You can craft a new one, search Luggage in NEI. The one you get by default has just been named Buddy with a Nametag.

SilverStoneBBQ

Jul 29, 2019
hey dude does anyone know if there is a public server for Material energy 3?
I really want to play with my friend and don't want to make a server.
If there is a server please tell me guys. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1414587616][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys is there a public server for this? XD

baileyboy125

Jul 29, 2019
There's a bug where thousands of Ghasts spawn in the deep dark, end and nether, I cant take 1 step without getting blown up!

Last edited:

coolman129921

Jul 29, 2019
I can not get Corrupted spatial storage to work I have over 300 full energy cells but still it will not do any thing when I apply the redstone signal to the spatial IO port so what I'm I doing wrong?