[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

rodpodimus

Jul 29, 2019
Still, I see no way of getting up there in the first place, so it's a mute point. An impassible barrier that can't be crossed is an impassible barrier that cannot be re-crossed. :/
<spoiler>Take a few ender pearls and find a spot that looks to be the highest point and throw a few upwards as you are looking up against the bedrock, it should glitch you through.</spoiler>

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I managed to recover my world. Unrelated picture:

cmU0c.jpg

WTH, MineChem?

Last edited:

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
It's now down to -3500 uses and the damage bar is glowing ominously red, but nothing bad happened yet.

(BTW, is this something you want a patch for?)

Yeah, it does that. In 1.7.10 the reactors run off of RF.

I just saw your recipe unlocking mod with quests, looks interesting(;

x1xHEADSHOTSx1x

Jul 29, 2019
I ran across a bug today I think. I just crafted the Auto Anvil from OpenBlocks, placed it and opened the GUI and it crash the modpack. So far I cannot get back into ME3, it crashes whenever I try and open my saved world. I have not seen anything in the forums for this and can't find anything in a search so I thought I would post it. Hopefully this is an easy fix but for now I guess time for MCEdit. Here is a link to the latest crash report https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79609211/crash-2014-10-24_15.20.05-server.txt

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I ran across a bug today I think. I just crafted the Auto Anvil from OpenBlocks, placed it and opened the GUI and it crash the modpack. So far I cannot get back into ME3, it crashes whenever I try and open my saved world. I have not seen anything in the forums for this and can't find anything in a search so I thought I would post it. Hopefully this is an easy fix but for now I guess time for MCEdit. Here is a link to the latest crash report https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79609211/crash-2014-10-24_15.20.05-server.txt

There is a crash within open blocks, try removing the mod and loading the world back up, or remove those blocks with MCedit.

rodpodimus

Jul 29, 2019
Ok Thanks will give MCEdit a try
I had a crash when I hooked a pipe or something up to an auto-crafting table, it would crash everytime I loaded it up. I went into the config and changed the id of the auto-crafting table to something avail (autoanvil in your case) then loaded up the world, saved and closed, changed the id back to what it was in the config, and it loaded it again. Just didnt have the auto-crafting table there after that. Hope this helps.

TheMiA

Jul 29, 2019
What's with the Yogscast and this pack? Why are they calling it Deep Space Mine instead of what it actually is? Also, playing it without giving credit?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
What's with the Yogscast and this pack? Why are they calling it Deep Space Mine instead of what it actually is?
and also playing it without credit?

Hmmm what can we do though? Write them an angry comment? No there isn't anything we can do

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

TheMiA

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm what can we do though? Write them an angry comment? No there isn't anything we can do

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

True, but I want the creator of the pack to weigh in and see if he gave them credit, or they're doing their normal Yogscast thing.

Nairb1031

Jul 29, 2019
When i try to download pack via ftb it just opens vanilla mc. Any tips to fix this problem, i really wanna try this pack out :)

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
What's with the Yogscast and this pack? Why are they calling it Deep Space Mine instead of what it actually is? Also, playing it without giving credit?

They told that the name was too hard to remember, which I have no comment on lol

They are giving me credit, if you read the description of the video you'll be able to see link here and how to get the pack from the launcher.