[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

cabomatt

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, quick question, would you be able to make this pack multiplayer so my friend/friends and I could play it?

SandboxMagician

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try to download the pack, the FTB Launcher closes when it's finished. Same thing when I open the launcher again and try to start the pack :(

Edit: Don't know if this is any help, but this is from ForgeModLoader-client-0.log:

2014-08-26 18:14:51 [ALLVARLIG] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:114)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

"ALLVARLIG" = Serious/Critical

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try to download the pack, the FTB Launcher closes when it's finished. Same thing when I open the launcher again and try to start the pack :(

Edit: Don't know if this is any help, but this is from ForgeModLoader-client-0.log:

2014-08-26 18:14:51 [ALLVARLIG] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:114)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

"ALLVARLIG" = Serious/Critical
Strange error... Never seen it and doesnt make much sense.

Try updating the launcher client or java?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Any issues with streaming or recording this?
I've seen people record and steam this pack just fine.

Hey, quick question, would you be able to make this pack multiplayer so my friend/friends and I could play it?

Yes. It would be easiest to do lan. If you want to set up a server it's a little more tricky, and requires uses the world from the template and removing client side mods such as lock down, nei, and inventory tweaks.

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
2rnvoux.jpg

o_O? 24 milions water and I have progress of -1% xD

Sometimes when I find secret chests I think you are d*ck, parcel31u (at least secret quests are unlocked). Don't get me wrong I used that word in joke form. Maybe I should call you meanie then? I hope you will understand my joke.

SandboxMagician

Jul 29, 2019
Strange error... Never seen it and doesnt make much sense.

Try updating the launcher client or java?

Apparently there was a problem with the Java version. I recently updated to Java 8, and that's where the problem was. I installed Java 7 instead and now it works fine :)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
How can you make the forestery multifarm work with no apatite? There is no way to make it :-/
I'm pretty sure I found apatite somewhere but I just ignored it :p

Is it so you can have charcoal for engines? There is a closed loop in minechem that gives you free charcoal... it involves melons. Only one to start the reaction to be more exact.

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
When you place 16 H2O in syntesis machine you get bucket of water which can be dumped anywhere and you get 3 iron from putting bucket into minechem machines process.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this has been answered, but will there be server files available any time? Or maybe a zip I could pop into my server files?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this has been answered, but will there be server files available any time? Or maybe a zip I could pop into my server files?

Probably not, I'm on vacation right now. Download the client and use the template folder as the world folder, then go into the mods and delete client mods (such as lockdown, nei, inventory tweaks, minimap)

Mrgray006

Jul 29, 2019
You shouldn't need that much wood.[DOUBLEPOST=1409180261][/DOUBLEPOST]

Probably not. Maybe one if there are any major bugs. With 1.7.10 mods out now, I'll probably start working on ME^4 soon.

And is there any way to automate a Nether wart farm beside the forestery multifarm?