[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

OptimusPrime

Jul 29, 2019
I have been using lead a looot, used it all, now, i cant find any, is there some machine that produces lead, or is there a place with lead?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, I mean the fusion reactor is the best source for everything but other then that nothing outside of just loading up the right cells are going mining.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
You don't craft it, it's found in the AE jungle observatory, read the book.

I don't know if you changed this in a newer version (I haven't updated in a week or so, and without version numbers/change logs, it's really hard to know) but the text clues that you speak of were in the quest immediately before the polytool quest. Seeing as how many people are asking about it, maybe the problem is that nobody thinks to look at other quests to find a clue for the current quest. The only reason I found out was from looking in these forums. It wasn't until after did I look at that quest and find the text.

Still loving the mod, but taking it slowly. Still trying to soak in all that is Minechem.

ThorinNL

Jul 29, 2019
two kinds of quarts. certus quartz and quartz (nether quartz). Certus quartz is what you have to turn in and to get that you need to go into first disk you get and the area leading in is loaded with it. check NEI recipes, or numpad 3 or numpad4 (for waila to see recipe to make/used in) of block you're looking at. You'll figure that one out.
And I did indeed, thanks for the help (although I read this to late). As for the things I was confused about, got also solved.

Managed to find more entity-trophies (will make a list of names [not where], when home), got around 17 now (I think). Some of them are really sneaky. Although I find it sad that I can't pick these lockers up, as I wanted to make more space in some rooms. Got the VM Grey (\Gray) wool too.
Now waiting on the solar engine to drain properly, so I can register this one for the VM too (manual detect won't work when there is a charge left in it, I think)

Made some pens for animal-breeding on the 4th level, only to find out that the animal population (from Biome cartridge) got reduced to 1 survivor each somehow. And if I were to kill them for the quest, I won't have any left and breeding is also not really possible as it stands now.
Do I get later on more animals or is this it? If this is it all we get, I will probably "cheat" so there are 2 of each again.

Punched grass to get wheat-seeds, got a bit tired of eating melons all the time.

And Urghhh, so many spiders. It's not funny anymore, so I got "Zisteau" on them.
Was really satisfying to hear them pipe a different tune.
I want some Enderman so I can get them pearls for loads of different things.

The "Die once" -quest is not working for me too, already died too many times because I fell "from a high place".
I'm a bad thief apparently [ or poor vision :p ], falling from rooftops, through the floor when breaking walls etc.

yorin16

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get the pack working but my mc is crashing when i try to create a world.
This is the crash report i get.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 8/25/14 5:08 PM
Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.world.WorldSettings.<init>(SourceFile:90)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:1994)
at adubbz.lockdown.gui.GuiCreateFixedWorld.func_73875_a(GuiCreateFixedWorld.java:78)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73864_a(SourceFile:69)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiCreateWorld.func_73864_a(GuiCreateWorld.java:439)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73867_d(SourceFile:128)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73862_m(SourceFile:107)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1566)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)ja
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:286)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:376)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:165)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.WorldSettings.<init>(SourceFile:90)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:1994)
at adubbz.lockdown.gui.GuiCreateFixedWorld.func_73875_a(GuiCreateFixedWorld.java:78)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73864_a(SourceFile:69)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiCreateWorld.func_73864_a(GuiCreateWorld.java:439)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73867_d(SourceFile:128)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73862_m(SourceFile:107)

-- Affected screen --
Details:
Screen name: adubbz.lockdown.gui.GuiNonMultiplayerMainMenu
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1566)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:286)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:376)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:165)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 508362408 bytes (484 MB) / 675807232 bytes (644 MB) up to 954728448 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 55 mods loaded, 55 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
bdlib{1.2.3.48} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.3.48.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CarpentersBlocks{2.1.2} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v2.1.2 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CreeperCollateral{3.0.3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-1.6.4-3.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
gendustry{1.1.3.78} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.3.78.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
inventorytweaks{1.57-dev} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.4-1.57-dev-b83.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
KeithyUtils{1.3} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.4-1.3.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Lockdown{1.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Metallurgy3Core{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Metallurgy3Base{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Metallurgy3Machines{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.115-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
minechem{5.05.88} [MineChem] (MineChem-5.0.5-RC2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MobProperties{0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties 0.2 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
SpecialMobs{2.6} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs 2.6 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
UtilityMobs{2.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs 2.1 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.0.4} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MSC{1.6.4.0} [Mob Spawn Controls] (MSC1v1.6.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.219} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Launched Version: 1.6.4
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GTX 660/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: Default
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

I hope someone knows what this means and how to fix it.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get the pack working but my mc is crashing when i try to create a world.
This is the crash report i get.

I hope someone knows what this means and how to fix it.
This means Lockdown mod is crashing when he tries to create a world, since he cant find a GUI...

You are using MultiMC right? This probably is not the problem but try with the normal FTB launcher. I see some references to MultiMC on the error... Might be causing problems.
You can always create the saves folder and a "New world" folder inside it and copy the contents of the template folder to the "New World" folder. This is what lockdown mod is doing when he "generates" a new world.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
The most weird thing happened with me the other day.

Suddenly, mobs start spawning where there was light. I was just seeing mobs dropping from the ceiling where everything was lighted. This was in the miners delight.
Then, I start having a lot of FPS issues and noticed that I had like 1500 entities in game. I thought it was maybe something like zombie awareness and since I was having so much FPS problems, I retreated... Unloaded the storage and waited for the entities to vanish....

And that is when I start earing zombies ripping torchs apart and glowstone!! I take the elevator down and I had zombies in the trophy room!! Griefing the glowstone!! Stuff shouldn't spawn there...
So, I went outside my hole in the wall, thinking they were coming from outside and that is when I see a "sea" of zombies/skeletons/spiders in the bedrock!! And since it was dark below the "ship", they keep spawning and spawning! In the bedrock!

So, special mobs might have bugged out and started spawning mobs anywhere where there was no light. Ignoring the no spawn tags....

left game, started again and everything was back to normal. That is, they stop spawning... had to wait for them to normaly despawn but got bored and just /cofh killall

Just an heads up, in case you start seeing the number of entities going up like crazy and FPS going down.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
So, I went outside my hole in the wall, thinking they were coming from outside and that is when I see a "sea" of zombies/skeletons/spiders in the bedrock!! And since it was dark below the "ship", they keep spawning and spawning! In the bedrock!

I had a moment last week where I was outside trying to connect the stuff on the bedrock level. As I left the Building Floor (the bottom floor from the start) I saw dozens of endermen suddenly spawn all around and fall to the floor. Was the weirdest thing I've seen. Since it was enderman, and it was daytime, i wasn't worried. Still, definitely stands out as something being really broken. Not seen it since and couldn't reproduce it, though. Reminds me of your story a bit. At least in my case the endermen stopped spawning once I made it to bedrock.

jjoonn56

Jul 29, 2019
So I've gotten to the end portal, but when I jumped into it, I died of fall dmg when I came through in the end.. No big deal, I'll just use blocks to get down. Once got to the end to get my stuff, it wasn't there, nor was there a grave stone, and the dragon didn't destroy it because I turned mob griefing off.

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I place block in dark places red X doesn't appear I can only see them in bedrock cubes. Does monsters can spawn only in those cubes?