[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

Keldaris

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a hidden quest in the "left alone" chapter? Because It says 21 quests total,21 unlocked, 21 complete....but only 95% completion for the whole questline.

There is no reward for "Victory Monument" Diatonic Nonmetals or Nether Metals

"lost and found" Dungeon requires the dungeon disk instead of quest book

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a hidden quest in the "left alone" chapter? Because It says 21 quests total,21 unlocked, 21 complete....but only 95% completion for the whole questline.

There is no reward for "Victory Monument" Diatonic Nonmetals or Nether Metals

"lost and found" Dungeon requires the dungeon disk instead of quest book

There is a hidden quest :b I went through and got 100%

Both of those have been fixed, along 70% less pig spawners! Now available for download through the beta link.

3xraze

Jul 29, 2019
are we not suppose to go to the nether? cause i made a portal went into it spawned in the middle of a lava lake went back and just ended up on bed rock not even in my base

edited so i just swaped to creative mode and flew to my last death point it just seemds that my portal was created at level 2 and really far away from my base

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
are we not suppose to go to the nether? cause i made a portal went into it spawned in the middle of a lava lake went back and just ended up on bed rock not even in my base

You can go to the nether if you want, but it's not recommended.

3xraze

Jul 29, 2019
also is there a way to unlock carpenter safes? cause when u right click them with quest book in hand it just opens the book and locks the safe from being open again

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
also is there a way to unlock carpenter safes? cause when u right click them with quest book in hand it just opens the book and locks the safe from being open again

Make a carpenter's hammer. With the hammer in your hand, shift-right-click to change lock status.

Now to find a way to break the block!

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
Soo? I have been braking Certus Quartz pillars For the Quest of 200 of those Am I the only 1 that thought of that

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
The Redstone glitch had been fixed in the upcoming version.

Are you allowed to break blocks in the station and explore to other areas? Yes, sorry for not clarifying.

You don't have to make them, you can find quartz in the inclusion chamber, somewhere :b[DOUBLEPOST=1408111078][/DOUBLEPOST]

Magenta? Isn't that the same as purple? Lol
Yeah, I'll fix that. I still have no idea what is causing spawners to turn into pig spawners!!
The Spawners Get Turned By Minecraft Vanilla to Pig Spawners cause that is the Only Spawner you could get and normally you can't get Spawners soo blame Vanilla :p

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing Modpack, the only Jampacked modpack I have seen that I wanted to do anything for Youtube.

Just started the series, love CTM and HQM, with all the amazing AE setups, this should be a very good experience for myself and my viewers.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing Modpack, the only Jampacked modpack I have seen that I wanted to do anything for Youtube.

Just started the series, love CTM and HQM, with all the amazing AE setups, this should be a very good experience for myself and my viewers.

I watched your video on YouTube today :b

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1 on the launcher includes many bug fixes, as well as removing Holoinventory since it crahes the game, and now I just figured out how to stop it from crashing :b HoloInventory will be included in the next update, sorry!

Milchreis

Jul 29, 2019
the quest "inclusion chamber" gives me 2 inclusion chambers. one as a normal reward and one as a 'pick one' reward. since the oher quest dont have a pick one option i think this is a bug.

and another basic question. how is your pack pronounced?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
the quest "inclusion chamber" gives me 2 inclusion chambers. one as a normal reward and one as a 'pick one' reward. since the oher quest dont have a pick one option i think this is a bug.

and another basic question. how is your pack pronounced?

In version 1.1? I have no idea how that happened.

Material Energy Cubed