Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PrestigiousPiero

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Jarradw,

I was just wondering, is the server running MCPC+? I have been noticing very buggy chunk loading etc. in the mining dimension, and having previously hosted FTB servers I had similar problems whilst running it. I recommend ForgeEssentials (It also demonstrated some minor performance enhancements) but, as always; It's your server.

Regards
-Piero

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
It is for now, we are trying to get away from it for that very reason. We had played with Forge Essentials, but at the time it did not have what we needed. It may be time to take a look at it again.

Reactions: PrestigiousPiero

Berend

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm back on the server to play with Pascal :), but if I try to go on the server it says i don't have hardcore enderexpansion installed.
I checked it, even deleted the 1.3.3 fil for the 1.3 file but it still doesn't work...
If I check my mod file on the minecraft main screen, it says HEE 1.3.3 is in the pack.....
I'm on ATlauncher btw.

F
ixed it...

Last edited:

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
yea just download 1.3 and put it in there and make sure to remove 1.3.3 not sure why its doing that.

orticus

Jul 29, 2019
If it helps I can describe how the crash happens, after thinking I fixed the crashing problem, i actually narrowed down what action caused the crash.

orticus

Jul 29, 2019
Go to the nether and start my digital miner there, if you leave and it crashes server, the bug still exists

AlinXD

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : TMAlin
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : I've been playing vanilla for 2 years , and modded for an year.
  • What do you bring to the table? : What i seek on a server is people that help , people that communicate , and most importantly have fun.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I really want to help other people , and the server grow , have fun and automate stuff ! :D
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : I've never been banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : What?
PS : I might actually stream when i'll be playing if i will get accepted , is that possible?