Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
I did install forge first as it is required to install any mod properly and when I copied/pasted the mods and config folder over it didn't work...... I had another idea that im going to look into when I get the chance, basically im going to try and see what would happen if I were to copy the files over into a folder that im using for a mod from the FTB launcher and go from there, ill just have to backup the files from the FTB launcher and then remove them for that time, but I wont be able to yet until I get a new charger for my laptop and that will be anytime from today up until possibly Christmas and yes I did try a clean install as well and that didn't work but as I said ill try it with a clean install just t o see what happens and if I get that error again ill post it here, and then ill try my other idea afterwards if I get said error

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really understand what u mean, so any other help?
Do you get a crash report or just a black screen? If the latter try adding more to your permgen space. If you do get a report send it on my way and I will take a look.

Thokamb

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, any way to use tekkit or something with the pack, becouse i cant get this to run. Says i need forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.953-installer, which i have tried but the game wont load up.. Just get stuck after a bit with "[ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase"..

mjacobinc

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: mjacobinc
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: 3 years of minecraft in total , 1 year of FTB :) , started playing FTB when mindcrack modpack released.
  • What do you bring to the table?: automation support of tech mods :) , would love to help others with any tech problems what may occur.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: i know some linux based commands and stuff , also programming languages as .NET , PHP , HTML , CSS etc , so i kinda love technical stuff about PC-s .
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Last ban was i think on the year 2011 , when an admin was trolling me and banned me cause of "griefing".
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

Thokamb

Jul 29, 2019
Still no mystcraft? having those books to move between ages/dimensions is really handy. Im guessing you have the plugins to make the age creating stuff uncraftable.

Last edited:

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
No but you do have 2 homes you can set and we have warps in place for multiworld travel. do a /warps to see the list and /sethome name to set multiple homes.

scotty121

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name scotshepherd
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)23 in 3 days :)
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC play a lot of both
  • What do you bring to the table? hugs and banter
  • Anything else that may make us like you.im all heart
  • Have you ever been banned and why? nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

Jonah009

Jul 29, 2019
hey awesome dudes of Jcraft i have been trying to get on this server via technicpack, but every time i press play it starts up, shows the mojang screen and then returns to the launcher. I have the crash report. I switched to more memory and that didn't work. I also reinstalled both the pack and the launcher. I am using newest launcher, and the link Pascal gave me (and Pascal knows his shit) Anyway here is the crash console report. I hope to have this fixed soon so I can play this Jswagserver xD

Attachments

• crash-2014-01-11_21.21.30-client.txt
    29.2 KB · Views: 114

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, I thought that was an issue with an older version of java. Have you tried forcing an update?

PrestigiousPiero

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just noticed that the "http API" in the computercraft config is set to false, this is what let's you do like "pastebin get/put" and I was wondering if we could have it set to true?