Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
The dropbox has all the current mods, we just went live on 1.6.4 today so they have changed a lot through the day as we tweaked them.

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
What mods are you running?

went and read the mods on the dropbox

• Name milkman21666
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 21
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC played vanilla back when it first came out on xbox for about two weeks then came to pc for the mods.. started on mindcrack when it first came out.
  • What do you bring to the table? Pretty good information on mods(expert thaumcraft)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I tend to take tecking slower then i do playing around with other player's. I work 4pm to 1am so i normal play on odd hours for some and able to help with people who are on later on the day. I normal only work 4 days a week so i pretty much spend the other days on mc or watching vids.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: only 5 spot loaders and one chunk loader and any automation done should have fail safe.

edited: sry forgot to do that last one before i logg off to eat... was reading your post and GF told me dinner was ready

Thokamb

Jul 29, 2019
We thought it might be superseded by TE3 tesseracts. But since it has no worldgen, it may be added later on.

I do agree that the tank might be replaced by the tesseract, the ender chest cannot be replaced by one. The Ender chest do more then just ferry items from one place to another.. Having a pouch connected to a chest saved my items a lot of times in 1.6.2. So, i would really like to see it back in.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Added you in milk man. Awesome name btw :)[DOUBLEPOST=1384863277][/DOUBLEPOST]
How come Ender Storage mod wasnt added?
TE3 yes, but with magmatic engines back in and the tweaks to ic2 lava engines, I wanted it to be harder to get lava. See what you guys can come up with when you have certain restrictions put on you :)

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
I do agree that the tank might be replaced by the tesseract, the ender chest cannot be replaced by one. The Ender chest do more then just ferry items from one place to another.. Having a pouch connected to a chest saved my items a lot of times in 1.6.2. So, i would really like to see it back in.

i guess you could try to use the old vanil ender chest for a temp fix

jarradw: thanks, downloading the mods right now. hopefully i can get everything set before i have to go to work.

xXxHitmanxXx131

Jul 29, 2019
I get an error when i'm trying to join, ID 31995, 8766, 8829, 5261, 31998 is mismatched between world and game.
I have no clue what it is or how to fix.

Thokamb

Jul 29, 2019
i guess you could try to use the old vanil ender chest for a temp fix

jarradw: thanks, downloading the mods right now. hopefully i can get everything set before i have to go to work.

Thanks for trying, but seeing that the pouch and the ender chest is what makes it "special", the old vanilla ender chest is nothing but a regular chest thats locked to the one that placed it..Having a second chest and to plonk that down each time to get an item dont seem ideal..

Last edited:

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
ok so i'm having fun trying to fiuger out why the client well not load with everything on lol.