Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nickyui

Jul 29, 2019
Jarrad, increasing the permsize didnt help at all so im really not sure whats going on. I tried overwriting the config and mod folders, and even changing my forge version and it still didnt work.

Lordhasta

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Lordhasta
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Have played a LOT of FTB with friends, and a bunch of tekkit before that.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I'm an overall friendly person, that's not just looking for a great time, but people to talk with! I have been looking for a server like this for a while now.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I'm a mature person that's not too annoying.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope, never.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I never have more than 1 chunk loader, and I almost never automate stuff in FTB anyway. ;)

ZdiDaNigga

Jul 29, 2019
A few days ago i lost 15 magmacream because i put it in the crafting table and the server restarted ( whole description on page 46) can i get it back?

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo,
Today i woke up, without my epic fortune autosmelting in my chest.
I alsonoticed someting from ars magica in my base.
DArkus, i know youre staying at Pascal_ownt, but the wooden thing in the water is my base :).
Yup, we had this discussion inserver. Sorry again.[DOUBLEPOST=1384380678][/DOUBLEPOST]Apologies, the Water guardian was giving me trouble, so I made a manyullyn rapier and used all the quartz on it.
As soon As I can get on again, I will start to try and return the materials.
I kinda went all crazy with AM, but on the plus side, we have a whole lot of cool spells now.
Apologies again,
Dark

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Draneiwow2
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 21
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Vaniila MC more so than modded but I do s=have some modded experience
  • What do you bring to the table?: an energetic and enmthusiastic personality
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I can be helpful when the time comes so if theres ever a time when a fellow player jlolins that doesn't know a certain thing about it and a mod is busy or offline ill be there to help
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: no I have not
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
Name Kyuriu
Age(if you dont mind saying): 18
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: About 1 and 1/2 years for Vanilla. I played tekkit then went to FTB for another year.
What do you bring to the table?: A community oriented personality, who likes to build and play with others.
Anything else that may make us like you: I really like to have fun and help newer players or learn from others.
Have you ever been banned and why? Never been banned
Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : Only 1 chunk loader and 5 spot loaders! I always have a lever for anything. (I usually keep a stack in inventory all the time)

xXxHitmanxXx131

Jul 29, 2019
For some strange reason i am unable to log on. When I try, I get stuck at the mojang symbol.
anyone know the reason for this. (I followed all the steps to instal them)

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
So, you know how I still don't have my job on the server as a mod?
I was thinking this (and general lag management) would be nice.
I would just teleport to high-lag spots and resolve the lag and/or ask the owners to try something less laggy.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
For some strange reason i am unable to log on. When I try, I get stuck at the mojang symbol.
anyone know the reason for this. (I followed all the steps to instal them)

Getting stuck at the Mojang symbol is usually caused by a memory error in Java. Even if it doesn't show it, there is usually a crash log or report in your .minecraft folder, may be under the forge-log heading. See if it says anything there about running out of memory or having issues loading classes. If so, setting your Java arguments to allow more memory or permgen memory will likely fix it.

xXxHitmanxXx131

Jul 29, 2019
T
Getting stuck at the Mojang symbol is usually caused by a memory error in Java. Even if it doesn't show it, there is usually a crash log or report in your .minecraft folder, may be under the forge-log heading. See if it says anything there about running out of memory or having issues loading classes. If so, setting your Java arguments to allow more memory or permgen memory will likely fix it.
Tyvm I'm going to allow more memory to it

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Yes sorry I added you both.[DOUBLEPOST=1384521000][/DOUBLEPOST]Interesting ... I need to look into this.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, today I was killing some blazes at the public blaze spawner, and walked into an invisible fire. Normally I wouldn't really care and just play on, but this is the 3rd time in a row losing 50% of my stuff so i am kind of getting tired of it, if you don't think I deserve a refund, that's fine, but it just takes the fun out of the game if you keep dieing because of random reasons.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Invisible fire! Now thats scary. Dont worry man, if its a bug or glitch you know I will replace your stuff.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
I had a few stone/iron/obsidian TC tools, made out of:
2 obsidian tough bindings
2 large obsidian plates
2 tough iron tool rods (I'll replace the stone parts myself)
Obsidian toolbinding, iron pickaxe head and iron rod
1 potato portal gun
4 ender pearls and 4 blaze rods
A regular turtle (without fuel)
A mining turtle (which had about 30 stacks worth of charcoal as fuel)
3 of the extrautilities spikes that kill mobs
27 transfer pipes
1 transfer node
Around 1 stack of obsidian
lava crystal
some misc junk
That's all I think.
And for those who are wondering: no, I never clean up my inventory ^^

EDIT: can't login anymore, getting bad packet ID upon logging in. Everyone near me also gets kicked out of the server when I login, however when they go to the same place as I am they wont have any trouble.

Last edited: