Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Just delete the old tinkers. I forgot to delete it from the DB. TConstruct_1.6.2_1.4.5.1.jar is the old one. I removed it now. SOrry about that.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
It should be part of the ExtraUtilities mod, which should be in the download folder. You might have gotten a partial or corrupted download on one of the files. That's happened to me before. Try redownloading the files.

Thokamb

Jul 29, 2019
I get this: 'The following multiparts are not installed on this client: XU:MagnumTorch' Where can i download this mod?

Go into the dropbox, look at the mods and when they where added, a few of them has been updated, the magnum torch is from Extra utilities

Thokamb

Jul 29, 2019
Jarrad, i think there might still be some ID problems, becouse i'm missing a few of the items from Ender IO, like all the Capacitors, theres 'spose to be 3 capacitors that's used to upgrade the machines

Nightseer2012

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh... I feel like I am bug hunting, lol. So, I was running to the spawn portal area, scanning everything as I went with the thaumometer. As soon as I turned my gaze towards the nether portal, I received a crash report. Now I tried signing back in, but my avatar is still holding the thaumometer in the direction of the portal, so I auto crash. Any suggestions? The crash report is long, but I do have it saved if someone needs to take a look, its just long, and I don't know how to post things under "show/hide" tabs.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
I found a duping bug: Mining metal blocks with fortune smelting will yield more metal than it takes to make the block.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumometers crash when you look at portals according to Berend (aka Quintenzeeuw)

Yes this is a known bug. I will see if they have an update yet.
I found a duping bug: Mining metal blocks with fortune smelting will yield more metal than it takes to make the block.

Also a know bug :) I can fix it in the configs though. Enjoy it until I do ;)
Jarrad, i think there might still be some ID problems, becouse i'm missing a few of the items from Ender IO, like all the Capacitors, theres 'spose to be 3 capacitors that's used to upgrade the machines

Make sure you are using the config from the DP so that you have the same recipes as the server. If that still causes you problems I will take a look tonight.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Nightseer, if you havn't gotten back online yet, I might be ablt to TP rescue you like I did with Pascal when he got caught in Nickyui's Base by the tick error. You'll need to message me via Skype or the Dynmap when you are next trying to log on

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Well, since the mod update I am now getting an error screen informing me that 4 files from TConstruct have doubles present within the system. Specifically;
TConstruct : TConstruct_1.6.4_1.4.7d7.jar
TConstruct : TConstruct_1.6.2_1.4.5.1.jar
TConstructCompatMineFactoryReloaded : TConstruct_1.6.4_1.4.7d7.jar
TConstructCompatMineFactoryReloaded : TConstruct_1.6.2_1.4.5.1.jar
I tried another fresh re-install, but the problem presents itself regardless. Thanks for your time.

I had this problem for a SIGNIFICANT amount of time. To fix it, delete the forge config in the new modpack.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be going out of town this weekend and won't have convenient computer access, so I won't be around to moderate in my usual times. I'll be gone from Friday evening to Monday morning.

Berend

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo,
Today i woke up, without my epic fortune autosmelting in my chest.
I alsonoticed someting from ars magica in my base.
DArkus, i know youre staying at Pascal_ownt, but the wooden thing in the water is my base :).

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: serjo43
  • Age(if you dont mind saying):16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:i play minecraft for 3 years so far ... first year i played on vanilla then only with mods
  • What do you bring to the table?:i loce playing minecraft and chatting with players about automations...saying jokes or co-oping xD
  • Anything else that may make us like you.:i like to automate things and make it safe and overflow/lagg free
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: i was new to mods and my reactor exploded and wiped a player house xD thiw will never happend again xD
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): cod fish smells realy bad ... xD idk what to writhe here

Danny35074

Jul 29, 2019
Cant wait any longer for 1.6.2 in ftb launcher. I may have to manual install .Haven't been on in a long time