To answer your question Xplexy, the ftb launcher wont work to well at this time, the best way of going about this would be the normal mojang launcher adding the current 1.6.2 forge. and the mods from the dropbox link in the original post.I can't join do i need to ue the Minecraft Launcher with forge or the FTB launcher? If FTB launcher what pack?
I have heard some people have that issue. I havent been able to reproduce it so I will keep looking for you.Am i the only one with Quarry problem? mine dont seem to wanna run without me (a player) precent, it dont seem to chunk load, i've also tried using a regular Chunk loader, that made no different, still didnt wanna run. This started like today (sunday) or on Saturday, cant be sure exactly.
Thanks, i can also now add that i moved my quarry to Myst age 10(?), the one that Pip added, and there my quarry runs just fine, without any other chunk loader.I have heard some people have that issue. I havent been able to reproduce it so I will keep looking for you.
Sounds cool, added you in!
- Name: Nightseer2012 (Patrick)
- Age(if you dont mind saying): 25
- Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have been playing FTB modpacks for quite some time. Before FTB I played Yogbox, before that, I played mostly on a local Mo'Creatures+Thaumcraft 2 server.
- What do you bring to the table? I do my best at asthetic building, so my buildings often mesh well with the surrounding biomes, while still being identifiable as a building with a certain purpose (i.e. If I built a building to house TC4 stuff, it would look like a wizards tower, or castle. If it was for housing Buildcraft stuff it would take on more of a factory appearance, etc.).
- Anything else that may make us like you: I enjoy good natured pvp, but mostly I like to explore, and set up new and interesting contraptions with intermixing mods. I have been experimenting with pipeless buildcraft automation using TC4 golems in single player. I'm up for helping out when asked, sometimes some people just need an extra pair of hands to finish a build, or keep zombies out of their house while they build
- Have you ever been banned and why? Have never been banned.