Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
So it seems we found a bug :) For now do not use AE to dump items into a Deep Storage Unit. It crashes the server. I am editing the files now and hope to get it uploaded once i delete the offending items.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Server is backup, updated AE while i was at it.

We had micro blocks before, but there was a mod conflict that caused me to remove it. I will look at it again if we want some more pretty one the server :)

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a similar bug, you weren't doing anything with Deep Storage Untis, were you?

Restarting is not fixing it, so we'll have to wait for Jarrad to take a look at the crash report.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, looks like there is something buggy about them. Is there anything in them terribly valuable?

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Jolly good, it might not get sorted out until morning though, if Jarrad has already turned in for the night. I'd say check back at 12 EST and if it's not up look again around 8-9 am EST

-Vulgnash-

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jarrad, umm whatever you fixed, ort and I's base is totally demolished/gone. Surface level, basement lvl 1, and basement lvl 2 are all gone/filled in/ replaced with other blocks. All we have left is our 3rd basement lvl. So in other words, It looks like we lost a lot of stuff.

Jim Armstrong

Jul 29, 2019
I am setting up a server for people here in korea. what are you using to specify # of spot loaders or other item per user

Sent from my SHV-E160K using Tapatalk 2

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jarrad, umm whatever you fixed, ort and I's base is totally demolished/gone. Surface level, basement lvl 1, and basement lvl 2 are all gone/filled in/ replaced with other blocks. All we have left is our 3rd basement lvl. So in other words, It looks like we lost a lot of stuff.
Sorry man, will fix it as soon as I get home.

-Vulgnash-

Jul 29, 2019
No worries, off to campus in a bit. Was just a bit of a surprise ;). I was like oh man, someone took the TPing too serious. lol

orticus

Jul 29, 2019
Ya, the offending DSU is the one in the big room in subbasement 3/4ish between the big Steel tank and the glass tank with water in it, and when vulgnash right clicked it the server crashed, so i'm assuming you can load the server regularly then just delete the offending block.
Thanks
Orticus