Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mjbentley100

Jul 29, 2019
sorry to bother you but i didn't put in my minecraft name, i was being dumb, my name is blowery, if you could whitelist that name for me, "mjbentley100" is my unpaid account from along time ago.

Danny35074

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I don't know weather I did not get in or I got whitelisted because I have not received a code. Please could some one tell me if I have or have not

Thanks

Madassasin202

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone restore my inventory, there was a crash yesterday and when I logged back on later I was dead stuck in a force field and my items presumably were destroyed :( happened i think around 4pm UK time

jordan hennel

Jul 29, 2019
Name minijordanh
Age(if you dont mind saying) 20
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC been playing minecraft and ftb for 2 years ish
What do you bring to the table? Basic knoldge on things and willing to learn. But like to think im very creative in building and crafting.
Anything else that may make us like you. I have skype for easyier contact and chats. I do want to find a recoding
Prof you ever been banned and why?no not found a group to take me in
Proof that you read the rules and this post. Use of levers. I use levers in all my builds. And they switch off when im out of a server.

Could someone email me if i get listed. Email is [email protected]. skype is minijordanh. May have spaces i cant remember as i stayed signed in. May be mini jordan h.
Thanks
And looking forward to hear from someone.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Name minijordanh
Age(if you dont mind saying) 20
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC been playing minecraft and ftb for 2 years ish
What do you bring to the table? Basic knoldge on things and willing to learn. But like to think im very creative in building and crafting.
Anything else that may make us like you. I have skype for easyier contact and chats. I do want to find a recoding
Prof you ever been banned and why?no not found a group to take me in
Proof that you read the rules and this post. Use of levers. I use levers in all my builds. And they switch off when im out of a server.

Could someone email me if i get listed. Email is [email protected]. skype is minijordanh. May have spaces i cant remember as i stayed signed in. May be mini jordan h.
Thanks
And looking forward to hear from someone.

You should have gotten my msg here on the forum, if you need more help let me know.

Gwilikers47

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: you can call me taco :) (ign is TACONINJA10
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 12
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: ive been playing vanilla since beta 1.7.3(idk if the number is correct :p) and tekkit and ftb for months
  • What do you bring to the table? cookies and help, also i know a ton about the mods :)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. i live in the south also! (FTW)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) cookies

merlinsson2105

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name merlin1205
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I love playing mods rather then vanilla so i have a lot of experience
  • What do you bring to the table? Good fun and building
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Im a good fun person that loves playing with mods
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I have been banned in the past a couple of times because some admins wouldnt listen to me
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post Cod smells real bad D:

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Same here bud, just need a few more of the generation mods to update and we will go for it.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait to start playing with everyone again.
Nor I :D also, for 1.6, can we Ars Mag 2? Mithion has been working on it, and it looks sweet. Also, for those of you who are looters, I blew up all my everythings and left it in an enderchest. Its by my base. Good luck. (Also, vacation ends Wednesday, though later in the day, and I will be working on my map.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Also, 2 more ques: Any idea what my job will be as mod? Also, has ausjam applied yet? Or do I need to lecture him again?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2