Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Mod suggestion: Ars Magica 2. Its not out yet, but should be released soonish. Mithion said he was changing a lot, doing re balancing and such. The reason Ars Magica wasn't added before was because it was too OP, and this should be a good change.

dudeno56

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ian
Experience: 45+ Hours racked up on almoost all the major packs, including FTB 152 Beta with and without GT
Specialties: I am good with Tinkers Construct, Modular Power Suits, and IC2
I am a nerd about FTB, and I am almost always on for at least 1 hour if not more mostly every day.
I was banned from a friends server, because of a fight at school and how i beat him at a school-wide tourny at B-ball.
Proof: Madness? This is GREGTECH![DOUBLEPOST=1374101185][/DOUBLEPOST]My IGN is IanIsTheBoss, and my Skype is ianandkath13

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ian
Experience: 45+ Hours racked up on almoost all the major packs, including FTB 152 Beta with and without GT
Specialties: I am good with Tinkers Construct, Modular Power Suits, and IC2
I am a nerd about FTB, and I am almost always on for at least 1 hour if not more mostly every day.
I was banned from a friends server, because of a fight at school and how i beat him at a school-wide tourny at B-ball.
Proof: Madness? This is GREGTECH![DOUBLEPOST=1374101185][/DOUBLEPOST]My IGN is IanIsTheBoss, and my Skype is ianandkath13
Vouched for

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Can an admin/mod reset my player file? I think it will fix my problem. To do so, shut down the server, go to the save, find the player info, find the one with my name, and delete it.
Then restart the server. I will need a full item refund, but at least i will be able to play again.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Yea dark I was going to suggest that. I dont have ftp here so you may have to wait until the morning.

PaperKrane

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : PaperKrane
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Minecraft from the early days, I know most of the mods in FTB very well, have never played gregtech.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I'm a good builder, but more importantly I'm friendly and mature. I will be contributing to the community and helping in every way I can.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm 24, studying to become a nurse. I've been a gamer from the time my dad bought home windows 95, and I love classic games. I play LoL and minecraft mostly, though I like to try new games just to keep up. I live in the US, but my work schedule usually has me playing with the UK crowd. I'm also a bit of a movie fanatic and I enjoy camping, though I don't get to go as often as I'd like. Anything else I'd be glad to share, and I'm looking forward to the server :) .
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: No.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Limited chunkloaders and switches for all automation, 300 jokes, custom pack!

epicfallord

Jul 29, 2019

skigig

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Skigig
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC lots
  • What do you bring to the table? good with computercraft
  • Anything else that may make us like you. im welsh, aw see just sealed the deal haha
  • Have you ever been banned and why? not that i know
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) cod fish smells bad