Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OfficialD4

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - armsforsale
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I started playing vanilla minecraft back in the alpha days and modded it shortly after I realized you could. :) The mods included in FTB are definitely the ones I'm most familiar with.
  • What do you bring to the table? - I'm an excellent builder and love to add detail with micro-blocks. I'm not great at the automation process but don't mind because I enjoy mining. My favorite part of the mods would have to be the magicy style such as Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, and such.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - Hmm, I'm simply a happy kind of guy. What isn't to like?
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No sir.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. - Timers, XYcraft, chunkloaders yada yada yada. :p

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - armsforsale
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I started playing vanilla minecraft back in the alpha days and modded it shortly after I realized you could. :) The mods included in FTB are definitely the ones I'm most familiar with.
  • What do you bring to the table? - I'm an excellent builder and love to add detail with micro-blocks. I'm not great at the automation process but don't mind because I enjoy mining. My favorite part of the mods would have to be the magicy style such as Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, and such.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - Hmm, I'm simply a happy kind of guy. What isn't to like?
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No sir.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. - Timers, XYcraft, chunkloaders yada yada yada. :p

Added, Ill inbox you the password, make sure to get the lastest version of forge (Universal) and remove the old one! :D

rye1994

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - rye1994
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - My exeperience with vanilla minecraft started after 1.2.5 came out, some people in my form room played it and I wanted to try it so they copied there .minecraft for me cause I had no way to get it.... but the first thing i bought/did on my 18th birthday was buy minecraft :D And then from there I got into Technic while there was still Tekkit and Technic if you know what I mean, then FTB came out and that re-kindled my minecraft-y ness, as such I'm very expererienced with all mods like TC (I can't even remember how many times I completed all research), BC, IC2 (not GTech though), TE and other major mods. I've recently gotten into MFR cause the updates that PowerCrystals has done is excellent. I have also put my own modpack together for my own use on 1.5.2 so I know a lot of the changes. (I just want to play on a server, lol, I crave contact!!)
  • What do you bring to the table? - Mod knowledge and a willingness to help, oh and a dirt hovel cause I have no design skills, lol.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. -Like I said, a willingness to help and a mature character.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. - 5 spotloaders and 1 chunk, No RP or Xycraft anyway :p No spawners and an off switch.
PS - Extra utils has been updated ;)

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - rye1994
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - My exeperience with vanilla minecraft started after 1.2.5 came out, some people in my form room played it and I wanted to try it so they copied there .minecraft for me cause I had no way to get it.... but the first thing i bought/did on my 18th birthday was buy minecraft :D And then from there I got into Technic while there was still Tekkit and Technic if you know what I mean, then FTB came out and that re-kindled my minecraft-y ness, as such I'm very expererienced with all mods like TC (I can't even remember how many times I completed all research), BC, IC2 (not GTech though), TE and other major mods. I've recently gotten into MFR cause the updates that PowerCrystals has done is excellent. I have also put my own modpack together for my own use on 1.5.2 so I know a lot of the changes. (I just want to play on a server, lol, I crave contact!!)
  • What do you bring to the table? - Mod knowledge and a willingness to help, oh and a dirt hovel cause I have no design skills, lol.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. -Like I said, a willingness to help and a mature character.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. - 5 spotloaders and 1 chunk, No RP or Xycraft anyway :p No spawners and an off switch.
PS - Extra utils has been updated ;)

Added In, Ive sent you a private message of the pack code, Welcome!

netchip

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: basvankimmenaede (my cousin) & netchip
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): Bas' is 13 years old, I am 14 years old.
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I think we have played minecraft for 2 years now. 1 1/2year vanilla, and 1/2 year FTB Ultimate/DW20. I'm pretty experienced in automating things, he is making new mechanics.
  • What do you bring to the table? Probably, we're going to build a floating sky isle, and I'll bring a lot of talk in the chat :p
  • Anything else that may make us like you: Uhmm, I'm helping people, and I love to play with others.
  • Have you ever been banned and why: p.8bit.ws, it's a huge server, with 250 slots filled, they've a LOT of lag (tps of ~3 I guess) and I said they were laggy. Banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Use common sense, kill witch, no mob farms, 5 spot loaders and one chunk loader. Oh, and don't use Xycraft, it corrupts the world

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: goncho033 (my brother)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 11
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Same as me but more time with tekkit.
  • What do you bring to the table? Pretty much the same as me.
  • Anything else that may make us like you:
  • Have you ever been banned and why:Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): 1 chunkloader and please dont slap me in the face with a cod fish

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: basvankimmenaede (my cousin) & netchip
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): Bas' is 13 years old, I am 14 years old.
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I think we have played minecraft for 2 years now. 1 1/2year vanilla, and 1/2 year FTB Ultimate/DW20. I'm pretty experienced in automating things, he is making new mechanics.
  • What do you bring to the table? Probably, we're going to build a floating sky isle, and I'll bring a lot of talk in the chat :p
  • Anything else that may make us like you: Uhmm, I'm helping people, and I love to play with others.
  • Have you ever been banned and why: p.8bit.ws, it's a huge server, with 250 slots filled, they've a LOT of lag (tps of ~3 I guess) and I said they were laggy. Banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Use common sense, kill witch, no mob farms, 5 spot loaders and one chunk loader. Oh, and don't use Xycraft, it corrupts the world

added, welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371732275][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Name: goncho033 (my brother)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 11
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Same as me but more time with tekkit.
  • What do you bring to the table? Pretty much the same as me.
  • Anything else that may make us like you:
  • Have you ever been banned and why:Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): 1 chunkloader and please dont slap me in the face with a cod fish

added welcome :)

xXxHitmanxXx131

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Cromeking
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played minecraft for a long time, also I played tekkit and the mindcrack pack.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I love to build awesome structures.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I have a very funny personality and i'm polite
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): No Soul Shards, Fail safe for any automated machines, and no soul shards.
  • I'm xXxHitmanxXx131 brother and I didn't have a FTB account so im borrowing my brothers for the Application.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Cromeking
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played minecraft for a long time, also I played tekkit and the mindcrack pack.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I love to build awesome structures.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I have a very funny personality and i'm polite
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): No Soul Shards, Fail safe for any automated machines, and no soul shards.
  • I'm xXxHitmanxXx131 brother and I didn't have a FTB account so im borrowing my brothers for the Application.

Added, Congrats.

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Jack, IGN: jackalas2605
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing FTB since 2012.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I am very advanced with computers and bees.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I am very funny and polite.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Never banned, check McBans.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: 1 chunk loader and 5 spotloader, no soulshards and failsafe for automated systems.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Jack, IGN: jackalas2605
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing FTB since 2012.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I am very advanced with computers and bees.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I am very funny and polite.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Never banned, check McBans.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: 1 chunk loader and 5 spotloader, no soulshards and failsafe for automated systems.

Added, Welcome :)

Johnnie2038

Jul 29, 2019
name ign johnnie2038
age 12
with mods and van pretty good
i bring to the server is im very good at building good exp at alot of mods ive been staff on a server
stuff to make u like me im good at do staff proj stuff and all some other stuff
have i been banned yes because i was kinda a newbie then i broke a honey comb block idk
i dont want to be hit with a cod fish

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
name ign johnnie2038
age 12
with mods and van pretty good
i bring to the server is im very good at building good exp at alot of mods ive been staff on a server
stuff to make u like me im good at do staff proj stuff and all some other stuff
have i been banned yes because i was kinda a newbie then i broke a honey comb block idk
i dont want to be hit with a cod fish

No ban on record, I appreciate the honesty though. Accepted, I sent you the mod pack code by PM :)

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Server is now on V4, openCCsensors and Dimensional Anchors added with lots of updated mods. no need to update Forge now. just dl it off the FTB launcher :)

KoCcY91

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Jan IGN: KoCcY91
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 21
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Playing vanilla since 1.6 beta and started playing modded minecraft with tekkit and a little over a year ago changed to FTB packs
  • What do you bring to the table? I love to mine and share my resources, love to automate things
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I love to talk :D i cant be quiet :$
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope, never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) we are limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader + everything that is automated needs to have a on/off switch

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Jan IGN: KoCcY91
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 21
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Playing vanilla since 1.6 beta and started playing modded minecraft with tekkit and a little over a year ago changed to FTB packs
  • What do you bring to the table? I love to mine and share my resources, love to automate things
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I love to talk :D i cant be quiet :$
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope, never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) we are limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader + everything that is automated needs to have a on/off switch

Added, sorry for taking so long but better late than never :p, welcome. I'll PM you the password.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Vincent
IGN: reddvilzz
Experience with the mods / vanilla MC: playing since 1.3 on vanilla, ftb played in the last 2 / 3 months, and i've learned Ic2 and forestry in my last server pretty good here :), but need learning still. Hope you don't mind learning player.
What do you bring to the table: friendship and if i could help anything out for someone i will, and maintaining rules that are created.
Anything else that may make us like you: hmm I'm a little talkative and have some big curiosity. So bare with me if i talk / ask to much about the server / some stuff. Because i really want to keep my record clean. By clean that means i do not want to make my id banned even on 1 server. Because i bought this id with some tryhard chores :p
Have you ever banned: not that i know of
Proof that you read the rules and this post: chunkloaders limited to 1 for every person, and 5 spot loaders, and also automation stuff needs some shutdown lever and fail prevention

And i have some additional question here if i may:
1. List of mods / items that are banned are? Or there aren't any banned? :)
2. Is there any specific rules for specific items? Ex: quarry size? Soul shards?
3. Specific rules in games that aren't listed in the op?
4. So i was looking on the google docs about the mods on this private packs, and i was wondering this mod pack is based on ultimate right? With chicken chunks removed. And is there any mod from the original ultimate 1.5.2 that is been removed on this private pack? :)
5. And also chicken chunks is disabled so, chunckloaders using private world anchor then?

Trying to obey the rules that is why i asked for this. Hope you guys don't mind :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

toms9563

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tom , IGN: twynham
Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've played vanilla few years, and moved to FTB about 4 months ago.
What do you bring to the table? Vodka. No just kidding, I love playing on servers especially when its FTB, I'm a community type of guy, love sharing and helping other members
Anything else that may make us like you. I'm a funny guy :3
Have you ever been banned and why? never gut banned :)
Proof that you read the rules and this post :) what post didnt see any post! but I've heard that the cod fish smells good!