Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
1) easy fix is to go into coremods folder and remove NEI from there.

2) better fix you need to go and download the latest version of the 1.5.2 version of Forge API, go to the modpack's instmod folder and clear it out and put the forge API .zip there. Then go and delete the modpack's /minecraft/bin folder and restart from launcher.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
I already HAVE done everything suggested in this thread, and nothing worked.
That, or no one gave a thorough enough explanation to actually help with anything

Everyone else seemed to get it fixed with the info provided. I will explain 'properly'

There are 2 fixes for this, either remove NEI and NEI plugins which are found in CoreMod folder and Mod Folder respectively, or

Update your Forge to the latest forge, this can be done by removing the current forge version (710) from your Instmods folder and replacing it with the latest Forge which can be found here http://files.minecraftforge.net/ the latest version is 7.8.1.738 at the top of the list although the current 'recommended' version is 737.

hope that is clear :)

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I hate to say this but the creeperhost CP is down, I cant put the server back up at this time.

Got in And restarted!

nickyui

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name- Minecraft: Nickyui IRL: Marvin
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Ive been playing FTB for quite sometime, and am friends with alot of streamers who play FTB.
  • What do you bring to the table? Im wierd, funny, and live in the US. In FTB i tend to do more work with IC2 to automate stuff.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Im patient, and can help in many cases if needed.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? ive been banned once for griefing on a server, but that was when i first got minecraft, and ever since it has never happened. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a0a22e02bf35c5a127982c5b2e2d4b37576598e4
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : if i plan to automate stuff i must have a off lever and fail safe.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
is it safe for me to login?, has ray removed my acclimatiser?

hehe, it was removed. There was an issue replacing the affected region but its resolved now.[DOUBLEPOST=1371672814][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, I'd like to apply for a position on the whitelist. Are you still accepting positions?

apply away :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371672967][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Name- Minecraft: Nickyui IRL: Marvin
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Ive been playing FTB for quite sometime, and am friends with alot of streamers who play FTB.
  • What do you bring to the table? Im wierd, funny, and live in the US. In FTB i tend to do more work with IC2 to automate stuff.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Im patient, and can help in many cases if needed.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? ive been banned once for griefing on a server, but that was when i first got minecraft, and ever since it has never happened. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a0a22e02bf35c5a127982c5b2e2d4b37576598e4
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : if i plan to automate stuff i must have a off lever and fail safe.

happy with the 1 ban, we all make mistakes. I whitelisted you, just bear in mind you need to update your forge to 737 which you can get from here http://files.minecraftforge.net/

TattyDarrell

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - IGN- TattyD IRL-Darrell
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 25
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Lots of experience with FTB, looking for a fresh start to keep it interesting!
  • What do you bring to the table? I try to be quite creative with builds and make things look good even if it has no practical use....quite easy to get lost in machines with FTB :D
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Im just friendly easy going and like to help others on a server
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: No XY craft tanks and there will be a spawner area set up for xp and items.
Thanks!

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - IGN- TattyD IRL-Darrell
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 25
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Lots of experience with FTB, looking for a fresh start to keep it interesting!
  • What do you bring to the table? I try to be quite creative with builds and make things look good even if it has no practical use....quite easy to get lost in machines with FTB :D
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Im just friendly easy going and like to help others on a server
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: No XY craft tanks and there will be a spawner area set up for xp and items.
Thanks!

added

faksa

Jul 29, 2019
Name: faksa
Age(if you dont mind saying): 15
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing vanilla since 1.7 and I have been playing FTB/Tekkit for a while
What do you bring to the table?: Good building and support
Anything else that may make us like you. : I am just a 15 year old, mature player looking for a nice, mature server with a great community.
Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned
Proof that you read the rules and this post: No XYCraft tanks and if you automate anything you must have a safety precaution

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Name: faksa
Age(if you dont mind saying): 15
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing vanilla since 1.7 and I have been playing FTB/Tekkit for a while
What do you bring to the table?: Good building and support
Anything else that may make us like you. : I am just a 15 year old, mature player looking for a nice, mature server with a great community.
Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned
Proof that you read the rules and this post: No XYCraft tanks and if you automate anything you must have a safety precaution

added, welcome

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:Manuel033
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC yes 2 years now with vanilla MC and 1 year with FTB/Tekkit
  • What do you bring to the table? A lot of knowledge of industrial and thaumcraft
  • Anything else that may make us like you.I like turtles :p
  • Have you ever been banned and why?Nope never http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/cb77cedfeccd764831a3e771d844b6949c869cc4
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) i dont want to be globally banned :p and only 1 chunk loader for each person.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:Manuel033
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC yes 2 years now with vanilla MC and 1 year with FTB/Tekkit
  • What do you bring to the table? A lot of knowledge of industrial and thaumcraft
  • Anything else that may make us like you.I like turtles :p
  • Have you ever been banned and why?Nope never http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/cb77cedfeccd764831a3e771d844b6949c869cc4
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) i dont want to be globally banned :p and only 1 chunk loader for each person.

added, welcome :)