Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

littejamo

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name littlejamo1234
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing minecraft since early alpha, Been playing with mods since 1.7.3 beta when modding started to get bigger and have never stooped playing since then. So i would say not to big myself up, I have a very big knowledge.
  • What do you bring to the table? Knowledge of 99% of all most mods to a level of how the code works ect.. Able to make big and powerful machine that do no destroy servers and do not use all the ram,cpu ect.
  • Anything else that may make us like you? Good in a community
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Xycraft tanks are banned(because they cause tick lag as they check for a update every few ticks)

alianoriel

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: alianoriel
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing vanilla MC for years, mostly by myself, but also with various family members and a couple of friends. I've only recently been dragged head-foremost into the amazing, frightening world of mods, and I have to say, it certainly makes the whole game more colorful!
  • What do you bring to the table?: I enjoy helping people... gathering materials, bulldozing things... but mostly, I just like wandering around and exploring. I could spend three hours just exploring a cave. And I have.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I was an English major in college, so I do use proper grammar; however, I also love emoticons and saying "lol". :D
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned. Because I'm a good girl.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: I'm not sure how to prove I read the rules, but whatever you do, PLEASE DON'T HIT ME WITH THAT COD FISH. I read somewhere it smells really bad.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: alianoriel
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing vanilla MC for years, mostly by myself, but also with various family members and a couple of friends. I've only recently been dragged head-foremost into the amazing, frightening world of mods, and I have to say, it certainly makes the whole game more colorful!
  • What do you bring to the table?: I enjoy helping people... gathering materials, bulldozing things... but mostly, I just like wandering around and exploring. I could spend three hours just exploring a cave. And I have.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I was an English major in college, so I do use proper grammar; however, I also love emoticons and saying "lol". :D
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned. Because I'm a good girl.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: I'm not sure how to prove I read the rules, but whatever you do, PLEASE DON'T HIT ME WITH THAT COD FISH. I read somewhere it smells really bad.
Uh oh, someone else to correct my grammar :)

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome new guys! Have fun.

On the fun note, lets have some JCraft. A little contest for everyone on the server, new, old or otherwise :)
Your goal is to create a Meme for JCraft, it will go on the front page. You have to create a single image that will make us all smile. Keep it in good taste ;) The winner gets the meme on the front page and a free donator status - free stuff for those that do not know. I will give you all one week and choose Sunday night. Have fun!

ZdiDaNigga

Jul 29, 2019
i downloaded the new update and i got this error, what should i do to fix it?

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.item.Item.getDamage(Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;)I
at codechicken.core.inventory.InventoryUtils.actualDamage(InventoryUtils.java:310)
at codechicken.core.inventory.ItemKey.hashCode(ItemKey.java:45)
at java.util.HashMap.put(HashMap.java:399)
at codechicken.nei.api.API.setOverrideName(API.java:145)
at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.addVanillaBlockProperties(ItemInfo.java:159)
at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.load(ItemInfo.java:91)
at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadConfig(NEIClientConfig.java:680)
at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadWorld(NEIClientConfig.java:302)
at codechicken.nei.ClientHandler.onWorldChange(ClientHandler.java:249)
at codechicken.nei.ClientHandler.tickStart(ClientHandler.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickStart(SingleIntervalHandler.java:28)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:122)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:361)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1444)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 78f2c408 ----------

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I have posted this on every page since the update. Everyone please read my posts. Either remove NEI and NEI plugins or update forge and you will be all better.

WafflesBG

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : WafflesBG
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): i am 15 years old
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : i play vanila minecraft since 1.8.1 beta version
  • What do you bring to the table? I like to have fun with my friend and understand the modpack
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I love to build stuff ( buildings , houses,bases etc)I have a premade in this server , his name is : XDA1
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Yes ( stealing stuff ) But this wont happen here , i promise !
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : I hate being slapped with a fish also limited chunkloaders, i wont use spawners and i wont be a douche or try to lag the server.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
HOW I FAILED WITH MYSTCRAFT: An apology of sorts. First off, my enter button doesn't work, so this is all on one-ish lines. First off, I'd like to apologize to all the people I Ignored. Second, I'd like to apologize to Jarrad, for breaking the rules. Basically, while trying to make a Linking book, I made a Descriptive book, and accidentally-on-purpose created an age. I burned the book, but we still ought to get a restart. Again, sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1371509899][/DOUBLEPOST]Correction: I drowned the book

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
HOW I FAILED WITH MYSTCRAFT: An apology of sorts. First off, my enter button doesn't work, so this is all on one-ish lines. First off, I'd like to apologize to all the people I Ignored. Second, I'd like to apologize to Jarrad, for breaking the rules. Basically, while trying to make a Linking book, I made a Descriptive book, and accidentally-on-purpose created an age. I burned the book, but we still ought to get a restart. Again, sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1371509899][/DOUBLEPOST]Correction: I drowned the book

No worries, I cleared the age. Thanks for letting me know.

kenzishi

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Jason (IGN Kenzishi)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 24 years old
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC i have been playing minecraft for like 4 years i think? and have a vast amount of experience with ftb and minecraft mods in general.
  • What do you bring to the table? i love to make big automated systems and have a mic and like to voice chat with other players while we build etc.. and yes i read the rule about having an off switch =P
  • Anything else that may make us like you. i do not grief never have i have a good attitude and am a person who is willing to help other players out if they need something i have.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? not even once.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) as you can see above i wrote i know about the rule of having off switches also i read about the failsafe for my automation and have no problems with the rules at all.

xXxHitmanxXx131

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: xXxHitmanxXx131
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing minecraft for a long time. Played on 2 other servers. somewhat new to FTB
  • What do you bring to the table? I love trying to figure out ways to make machines run smoother or faster. I also learn fast.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I have a great personality, rarely ever rude and I love playing in communities.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Yes I have been banned once, It was a tekkit server and I broke a piece of the portal in the middle of nowhere and thats how I got banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this pos: No Soul Shards, Make sure to have a fail safe for your automated machines, No Xycraft tanks and 5 spot loaders and 1 Chunk loader.( Cookies :D)

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my submission for the contest:
idOUFKi.png

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Dark that is awesome!

Jason and Hitman, adding you in now. Jason have I seen you on a server before? The name sounds familiar.

Mouzje

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: mouzje
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I don't have much experience with mods but I have played a lot of vanilla including owning my own server
  • What do you bring to the table?: I like to build and have fun
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I have a lot of free time to product stuff and I have a friend that is currently on this server
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I don't know what a Chunkloader or a Shard Spawner is.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: mouzje
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I don't have much experience with mods but I have played a lot of vanilla including owning my own server
  • What do you bring to the table?: I like to build and have fun
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I have a lot of free time to product stuff and I have a friend that is currently on this server
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I don't know what a Chunkloader or a Shard Spawner is.

added, welcome :)