Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
We just actually figured it out, you did the same thing or almost as gimp the other day. however the only person that can actually fix this problem is Jar and hes away. All we can do is tell you to stay out of your chunks, or not log in.

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Very odd, I haven't changed any machinery all day. Ah, well. I'll stay offline 'til it's resolved as I was in my chunks when the server went splat .. my base is chunkloaded though. :S

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Actually after talking it over with Ray I'm turning off the server for the time being. hopefully v2 will be up tonight and we can update if Jar gets back.

Johnmorova

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name ----- JohnMorova
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 34
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC Plenty.. I started playing minecraft long before it was released. I've tried plenty of mods, and have been on FTB for about 3 months now.
  • What do you bring to the table? Lot's and lots of knowledge on how to produce machines and get what your looking for out of your game. And I'm friendly and play consistently
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm a prior service combat veteran, with a couple of tours overseas. That means I did get to shoot bad guys :p
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Never Banned ever... I haven't played much online do to server world being over harvested and griefers
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) The server is fairly new, something that appeals to me a lot. 5 spot loaders, 1 chunkloader, no xycraft tanks.

Gimpanse

Jul 29, 2019
Actually after talking it over with Ray I'm turning off the server for the time being. hopefully v2 will be up tonight and we can update if Jar gets back.

Update sounds good. The crash-bug we encountered in my base is fixed in newer tinkers construct versions.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
John your in, although you cant get on the server atm, I shut it down due to a problem with some chunks. I'll pm you the custom pack code shortly.

haxel96

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : haxel1996
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 16, soon to be 17.
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : I am experienced with pretty much every mod in the FTB pack, and I'm also pretty experienced with vanilla redstone.
  • What do you bring to the table? : I bring knowledge with most of the mods in the custom modpack and am willing to help others.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I am friendly towards everyone and I am from sweden! (I don't really know why that would make you like me though.)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : No, i have never been banned, and i dont plan on getting banned either^^
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : We may only use 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. We cannot use XYCraft tanks because they have caused corruption. Any automation must have an off switch, for example redpower pipes "must" have a restriction tube leading to an incinerator.

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, the server is back online; are we fixed?

I haven't tried logging on; didn't want to bork the server if the chunks are still busted.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Guys sorry had a family emergency and have been off my computer. I will get it fixed as soon as I can.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Ok well I got on and removed the block I think was causing the issue at Grungi's base. Please try and let me know via post and PM if there is an error. PMs alert my phone and the posts do not. If there is an issue like this and I am afk please send me a message or email and I will do my best to hop on and fix it or show one of the other admins how. I am sorry I can't be here 24/7 to take care of it, but I will do my best :) Have fun and let me know everyone!

SSGT_tejada_son

Jul 29, 2019
name:SSGT_tejada_son
experience:yes
what do i bring:i help others in need
banned:eek:nce because the owner knew me in school and hated me
proof:me

Mr.FIZZ

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: TheHobo__
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: most of the mods besides thaumcraft and that pesky bees.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I like doing technical things along with some decorating. I'm also trying to learn bees.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm can friendly and not aggressive unless someone provokes me.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I have but only to an abusive mod because he tried killing me and banned me for killing him.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: up to 5 spot loaders and 1chunk loader, no xytank, no soulshards

ZdiDaNigga

Jul 29, 2019
hi when i start my ftb jcraft i get a minecraft crash and i already have replaced de basic components:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Tried to recreate an item id (31741 / shifted:31997) for an item which already exists as basiccomponents.common.item.ItemInfiniteBattery@21f80a. Check your config and resolve the conflict.
at forestry.core.config.Config.getOrCreateItemIdProperty(Config.java:362)
at forestry.plugins.PluginApiculture.registerCrates(PluginApiculture.java:414)
at forestry.plugins.NativePlugin.doInit(NativePlugin.java:26)
at forestry.plugins.PluginApiculture.doInit(PluginApiculture.java:245)
at forestry.core.ForestryCore.postInit(ForestryCore.java:139)
at forestry.core.ForestryClient.postInit(ForestryClient.java:25)
at forestry.Forestry.postInit(Forestry.java:48)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:695)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 72c4e727 ----------

ZdiDaNigga

Jul 29, 2019
now i all remove it from my computer and add it again and then i get this:

net.minecraft.util.MinecraftError
at net.minecraft.client.gui.LoadingScreenRenderer.func_73722_d(SourceFile:35)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.LoadingScreenRenderer.func_73721_b(SourceFile:23)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71353_a(Minecraft.java:2067)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71403_a(Minecraft.java:2013)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.disconnectIDMismatch(FMLClientHandler.java:527)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.disconnectIDMismatch(FMLCommonHandler.java:463)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.ModIdMapPacket.execute(ModIdMapPacket.java:101)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleFMLPacket(FMLNetworkHandler.java:115)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:80)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1571)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:59)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:461)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1526)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)
--- END ERROR REPORT d53602e8 ----------

ZdiDaNigga

Jul 29, 2019
i added the config file above and placed in in de jcraft config and then i get this crash:

net.minecraft.util.MinecraftError
at net.minecraft.client.gui.LoadingScreenRenderer.func_73722_d(SourceFile:35)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.LoadingScreenRenderer.func_73721_b(SourceFile:23)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71353_a(Minecraft.java:2067)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71403_a(Minecraft.java:2013)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.disconnectIDMismatch(FMLClientHandler.java:527)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.disconnectIDMismatch(FMLCommonHandler.java:463)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.ModIdMapPacket.execute(ModIdMapPacket.java:101)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleFMLPacket(FMLNetworkHandler.java:115)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:80)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1571)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:59)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:461)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1526)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)
--- END ERROR REPORT 157aa8f9 ----------[DOUBLEPOST=1370873536][/DOUBLEPOST]does someone know what to do?

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, try starting fresh. clear out what you have, get a new copy of the new pack. Add in the config file above and try.