Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Macaulayyy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Macaulay
  • IGN - vMacaulayyyx
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I have played Minecraft for Over 2 years, most of this being Vanilla. I have a lot of experience with Vanilla Minecraft but also A lot of experience with Minecraft Mods. I started playing Mods in Minecraft with the Tekkit Mod Pack (Probably how most people started) and I became accustomed to it. I however, didn't play very long as it wasn't my thing back then. However I began to hear of a compilation of Mods called Feed The Beast and began to play and teach my self the art of mods again. This started back in November/December time. I mostly played the Mindcrack pack as I love to watch Mindcrackers videos. I played this on a server but unfortunately this server after lasting a fair while was shut down out of nowhere which really saddened me and put me off Feed The Beast for a while. Now I have played the Ultimate pack for around a month or so but I want to play this around other friendly people and share my knowledge with people.
  • What do you bring to the table? I will bring my friendliness and knowledge of the mods associated with FTB mod packs to the table. I will also bring my building skills and redstone/redpower knowledge to my builds and make them as technical as possible.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Off the top of my head I can't think of anything other than my humor, I can make people lave and have a fun time around me but keep professionalism at the same time. Other than that as I have already said my friendliness.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Not that I know of.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)
    • Chunkloaders - You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. This is just to keep lag down on the server. If you are not online and do not need your machines running, please turn them off.
    • Redpower - Beware the relay and timer lag. If you use excessive amounts of either of these you will cause the server to lag and we will be forced to hit you with a cod fish.
    • Automation - If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe. By this I mean all RP tubes should have a last resort of a restriction tube to incinerator or other void method.
    • Spawners - We will have a spawner area setup for XP and items. Do not make your own shard spawners, we cannot risk the lag that they create.
    • XYCraft - Do not use the Tanks. We have seen to many corruptions from these and do not want to risk the world.
    I have read all of the rules and understand them fully.

-Macaulay.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
From a very reliable person I wont say who, I found out that vMacaulayyyx was removed from another server today. So to not risk him being here doing things he shouldn't, and lying on his app "not that I know of" to the ban question. I have removed him from the whitelist.

Karel97

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Karel97 IGN: Karileo
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I've played FTB for a while.
  • What do you bring to the table? I would help people who need help.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm will make people happy.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) 5 spotloaders, 1 chunkloader, no tanks

camblaise16

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Sky Veilshire
Experience: Playing since Pre Alpha
What do you bring for the table?: Helping people out and Building
Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, For being acused of griefing my own house
Rules: 5 spot loaders 1 chunk loader,no tanks

Rojokin

Jul 29, 2019
Name rojokin
Age(if you dont mind saying) dont want to say
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC been playing since pre alpha
What do you bring to the table? building
Anything else that may make us like you. ive been playing for along time and a good builder
Have you ever been banned and why? no
Proof that you read the rules and this post some rules are about Chunkloaders Redpower Automation Spawners and XYCraft

Sean_Jackson

Jul 29, 2019
Name Shoddoughnut
Age(if you dont mind saying) dont want to say
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC been playing since pre alpha
What do you bring to the table? mining
Anything else that may make us like you. ive been playing for along time and a good miner
Have you ever been banned and why? no
Proof that you read the rules and this post some rules are about Chunkloaders Redpower Automation Spawners and XYCraft

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys, people with problems getting on, it is due to an Item ID mismatch. It would normally prompt you at login to the server and let you carry on but for some reason it is crashing. Just download this Config:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9uzgDlMc0nqVVJRU1otWFJab2s/edit?usp=sharing

and place it in your configs folder, it should replace the BasicComponents config.

The ID of Infinite Battery needed to be changed as it was craftable for some reason so obviously this could be exploited.

Again apologies, this only came to light today and its not somethng that could have waited until the update.

Any Problems, PM me, Kit or Jarrad

Berend

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Berend IGN: Quintenzeeuw
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've played Vanilla MC since en 1.7.3, and I've started playing with mods since 1.2-ish
  • What do you bring to the table?: Trying to help people, and ofcourse having a fun time with eachother.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: Experimenting with new things. And I try to make some awesome structures.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes. I've been banned once on MCBouncer.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Only use 5 spotloaders, 1 chunkloader. Don't use your own shard spawners and don't use XYCraft tanks.
[DOUBLEPOST=1370617338][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to say why I was banned.
The reason is grieving. After 1 minute I felt sory.
Now I think twice before doing stupid things.

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name mrdouble__
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC A lot with mods, not so much with vanilla
  • What do you bring to the table? knowledge of all mods in the pack
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I LOVE TREES!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

Karel97

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I applied for the server a few days ago, and i'm still not whitelisted, while Berend is. Is there a reason why not?

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
oh sorry Karel I thought I added you, small oversight sorry, everything should be in order shortly.

ssirahnivlac

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: ssirahnivlac
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: been playing mc since 1.6 but been modding since 2 years ago!
  • What do you bring to the table?: I love linking peoples houses up with tracks/roads so it'll be much easier to get around with me on the server
  • Anything else that may make us like you: Im a really nice/talkative person
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: banned 4 2 days for accidantly doin all caps :(
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) :)

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing out of the ordinary, I've been working on bees for most of the afternoon and have just been using bee machines and an alveary.

Are there any error messages that might help narrow it down?

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing out of the ordinary, I've been working on bees for most of the afternoon and have just been using bee machines and an alveary.

Are there any error messages that might help narrow it down?

Seems to be a Harvester error, same as before. Nothing we can about it until Jarrad is around.