[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Are you playing an old version? There was one phase when it was mentioned the city structure come to be right on top of you.
I'm playing 113. It didn't spawn directly on top of me, but close enough that I ran into a building the instant it spawned. This was before I did a clean install though, maybe the ftb update bug was causing it?

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing 113. It didn't spawn directly on top of me, but close enough that I ran into a building the instant it spawned. This was before I did a clean install though, maybe the ftb update bug was causing it?

I think it's just Minecraft lagging a bit. I've seen/had it happen several times while hang gliding. I think you just get there before the game has had time to load the chunks properly.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's just Minecraft lagging a bit. I've seen/had it happen several times while hang gliding. I think you just get there before the game has had time to load the chunks properly.

Yeah, that happens almost every time. You know when your near a new city, town, etc. by the fact you get kicked of your hang glider.lol It has gotten a lot worse (for me any ways) now that I have a LARGE part of the world generated looking for a industrial city. I now get kicked of my glider & smash face first into a building every time a new one gens in.lol

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Isn't city generation is a layer that happens on top of chunk generation? I don't think it's part of the standard Minecraft world gen. So it's nothing to do with Minecraft chunk loading lag, it genuinely is happening some time after the chunks are generated and visible, giving you the chance to enter the chunk before the city is generated. CMIIW.

chucknorris

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, cities always spawn beneath me too, 1.1.3. Dangerous if you're running, not too big a deal if you're flying.

Different subject, has anyone ever been one-hit killed by a tough spider? I had medium enchanted diamond pants and shoes, Prot4 Pneumatic helmet, and a regen beacon going at my base. A cursed earth tough spider hit me through a corner, one-shot killed me. THEN, a cursed baby spider slipped through a half slab opening, and one-shot me also, no armor this time. At first I swore it was a glitch, but maybe not? I lost my world actually.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, cities always spawn beneath me too, 1.1.3. Dangerous if you're running, not too big a deal if you're flying.

Different subject, has anyone ever been one-hit killed by a tough spider? I had medium enchanted diamond pants and shoes, Prot4 Pneumatic helmet, and a regen beacon going at my base. A cursed earth tough spider hit me through a corner, one-shot killed me. THEN, a cursed baby spider slipped through a half slab opening, and one-shot me also, no armor this time. At first I swore it was a glitch, but maybe not? I lost my world actually.

Cursed Earth gives buffs to monsters it spawns. I strongly recommend keeping your Cursed Earth spawning room sealed up and separate from your base and a highly secure room for your SYNC storage so you can't get chain-killed. Cursed Earth should never be used for an exp farm, it's too dangerous.

nuker22110

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i am having an issue with my server, where when opening chests or placing blocks, it lags for a few seconds. It has nothing to do with my internet connection. In the server console:

2014-12-15 09:27:44 [INFO] [STDERR] Invalid blockID 2261 specified in template farm.tml, rule [0,100,2261-2], attempting to fallback...
2014-12-15 09:27:44 [INFO] [STDERR] no fallback found, setting to 0
2014-12-15 09:28:18 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 5d94e942 (Crash Landing 1_1_3) may have leaked: first encounter (5 occurences).

Could someone help?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Cursed Earth gives buffs to monsters it spawns. I strongly recommend keeping your Cursed Earth spawning room sealed up and separate from your base and a highly secure room for your SYNC storage so you can't get chain-killed. Cursed Earth should never be used for an exp farm, it's too dangerous.
Good point. And with flying spiders and ghost spiders, I guess the only safe place is a long way up in the sky and only accessible by elevators. Although, I never used Cursed Earth in Crash Landings yet, not got a Division Sigil. Regular ghost spiders from a vanilla mob farm are bad enough!

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
I put 6 blocks of copper and 2 blocks of tin in my smeltery, and was able to pour out 6 blocks of bronze and almost a 7th. Re-entering the world did not fix it. That should have been 8, obviously.

chucknorris

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, doing some runs on hard mode. couple days in run into a baby plague zombie, shooting arrows with poison II effect. I died.

Pakki

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I don't know if this has been asked before but is there a way to obtain marble in crash landing? I tried to google it but I couldn't find anything about Marble in CL.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
I think one of the youtubers (might have been Nebris) found some in his video of Crash Landing when he first visited a city? So maybe there?

destroyer058

Jul 29, 2019
there is a little bug which is that you can fill in water bottles in mob essence and itching acid from pneumatic craft (infinite water bottles) (sorry i'm tunisian and my english is very bad)

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Where I can change the config to use Firm tofu to replace recipes using meet?

In your minecraft/config/minetweaker folder, check Dictionary.cfg. Under the Harverstcraft (misspelled in the config, heh) section there is a slew of entries for oreDict.XXX.remove(FirmTofu). I bet removing those entries will restore tofu to working like it did in 1.1.2.

Reactions: neofrost01

neofrost01

Jul 29, 2019
In your minecraft/config/minetweaker folder, check Dictionary.cfg. Under the Harverstcraft (misspelled in the config, heh) section there is a slew of entries for oreDict.XXX.remove(FirmTofu). I bet removing those entries will restore tofu to working like it did in 1.1.2.

Thanks so much! :D