[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
I DEADED NOOOOOO D:<
Hehe, I have a video that I haven't uploaded where I played for 2 hours a pretty good game. But I didn't notice that I had compromised my wall while digging cobble a my cobble gen. I wound up dieing because I forgot I had the gun in my second slot...

Akantor112

Jul 29, 2019
Is the cyclic assembler supposed to take the glass bottles when its done crafting the recipe for filling the camel pack? Because its annoying how I have to constantly produce water bottles to have my system automated without using SFM or AE.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is the cyclic assembler supposed to take the glass bottles when its done crafting the recipe for filling the camel pack? Because its annoying how I have to constantly produce water bottles to have my system automated without using SFM or AE.

Unfortunately yes. SfM also eats them, and you loose them when trying/accidentally clicking on a tank with a full water bottle. It seems that people who complained about getting a free bottle from some recipes it was made to were you loose bottles from everything.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well I got my assembly line for PnC, but it doesn't want to do anything. I have the program that I got from a quest, and set the 2 i/o to in/out, but nothing. I went ahead and made a drill, and upgraded the program to the one that uses both drill/lazer, then added a drill & still Nothing.

I have placed PCB's, 4 Pressure chamber valve's(to make better pipes), and a block of Compressed iron and it does nothing. It is sitting above green in the stored pressure, so I have know Idea what's going on:(

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I have placed PCB's, 4 Pressure chamber valve's(to make better pipes), and a block of Compressed iron and it does nothing. It is sitting above green in the stored pressure, so I have know Idea what's going on:(
It looks llike you have ingredients for more than one recipe in the chest. You should make sure you only have enough for one crafting in the chest.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Even though there is no rain in this pack, does lightning still happen? The reason I ask is I wanted to try and use the electrostatic compressor. I made one and didn't even bother reading how it works, and found out it only runs on lightning:( I figured I would put it on my PnC building and see what happens.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Even though there is no rain in this pack, does lightning still happen? The reason I ask is I wanted to try and use the electrostatic compressor. I made one and didn't even bother reading how it works, and found out it only runs on lightning:( I figured I would put it on my PnC building and see what happens.
Aren't there cyan lightning plants in Pneumaticcraft? You could try those.

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I thought, so I planted a few around the iron bars that are attached to the elec. compressor, but so far nothing has happened.

There are lightning-enhanced monsters, though I can't remember whether it's creepers or endermen. Maybe a safari-net and an auto-spawner?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013

Yes, thunderstorms still happen and lightening. Just rarely. Which is a reason I created a recipe for the kinetic thingie so you could use RF to create high pressure.

Reactions: loboca

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ont thing I was wondering is why remove the ability to mess around in creative. I used it to see what all can be done beforehand

Make a second world like normal then hit escape. When the menu pops up click, open to lan, or whatever it is (can't remember right now) then click enable cheats then clik start or finish or whatever and from there you can just do /gamemode 1

Alternatively you can go through Nei but I'm not going to explain that way someone else can since I don't remember the location of the world/global thing
You can still do creative. You just need to take a few more steps than normal.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Alternatively you can go through Nei but I'm not going to explain that way someone else can since I don't remember the location of the world/global thing

I wish someone would. I went and used NBTExplorer instead:oops: I couldn't find the city now that the road is gone. Apparently I was going around in circles.

If you have NBTExplorer you could go into your save file, look for the level.dat file then open it and change the hardcore line to 0 or 1 - in other words, if it's 0 then change it to 1 or visa versa. Then I played with the NEI buttons under the options button until the hearts changed and it let me fly - aka cheat mode. Probably is a much simpler why some how but eh?:confused:

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
I wish someone would.[/SPOILER]

Open NEI.
Click OPTIONS in lower left.
Click the button in the upper right that says GLOBAL so that now it says WORLD.
Click INVENTORY.
Click the 2nd option (default is RECIPE i think), until it says Cheat Mode.
Click BACK twice.

you can now click the C in the upper left to enable creative/creative+.