[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Meh i thought manylyylyl was the best
IIRC:
Cobalt for Speed/Mining Level
Manyullyn? for Durability

Edit: Aside - if using cobalt for the 'repair' part of the tool, I'd suggest you also install a battery modifier...since Nether ores aren't all that easy to come by reliably [depending on where you are in the tech tree].
This process/setup can even be done early game [and helps smash spawners quickly]. Cobalt from city raiding/soul sand sifting. Use machine frame quest reward to build Energetic Infuser. Place the Infuser atop a Hardened Energy cell, which is powered via 4 Survivalist Gens.

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Maybe I'm just being stupid, but we tried to do a Lan server by just opening the game to LAN, but when my son joined i couldn't figure how to make it work, no matter what we tried, HMQ kept saying he wasn't allowed to use commands.

Are there any guides out there, or can someone tell us, how to do multiplayer in this mod on LAN?

You need to make him op. Next time you setup the game and open it to the LAN type in /op <playername>
Once you do that he should be able to use the /hqm commands.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Cobalt is the fastest in the game.
IIRC:
Cobalt for Speed/Mining Level
Manyullyn? for Durability
This is wrong. Manyullyn is best all around. I believe you are thinking of the comparison between cobalt and ardite. Cobalt for mining speed, Ardite for durability[DOUBLEPOST=1413492191][/DOUBLEPOST]
For some reason my SFM is not taking the steam and pumping it into the Turbine. I followed your imgur but still cant get it to work. Any ideas?
ok, did you right click one of the reactor coolant ports so its red, and that it is aligned directly below a turbine fluid port(also red).

If so, could I see a few screenshots of your SFM 'program'

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
No cobalt has I think a .5 difference in speed or maybe it was 1 more I'm not sure but if you read through materiels and you its there

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
This is wrong. Manyullyn is best all around. I believe you are thinking of the comparison between cobalt and ardite. Cobalt for mining speed, Ardite for durability[DOUBLEPOST=1413492191][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok, did you right click one of the reactor coolant ports so its red, and that it is aligned directly below a turbine fluid port(also red).

If so, could I see a few screenshots of your SFM 'program'
Unless something has been changed by Iguana Tweaks, cobalt has always had faster mining speed than manyullyn. Like 1-2 levels faster.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Oops, I was wrong. I thought manyullyn had the the 11 mining speed and cobalt had the 9. My mistake, and thanks for the feed back. (Checked the book just to be sure)

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
This is wrong. Manyullyn is best all around. I believe you are thinking of the comparison between cobalt and ardite. Cobalt for mining speed, Ardite for durability
I was going off the numbers listed in the 'unofficial' wiki page for TiCo materials. I also recall having a Manyullyn pickaxe [head] that performed faster after downgrading to a cobalt head. I also tried to find some info on the 'official' wiki but...there isn't any [gasp!]. Good to see the unofficial wiki TiCo infos are still accurate [mostly]. The only inaccuracy I've seen are the Green/Blue slime parts [they should be swapped].

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
@ttech Small checks:
Did you right click one of the reactor coolant ports so its red, and that it is aligned directly below a turbine fluid port(also red).
Did you right click one of the turbine coolant ports so its blue, and that it is aligned directly above a reactor coolant port(also blue/cyan)

Point your cross-hairs at the redstone emitter and press shift. Do you see all but "up" toggling between 0 and 15? If not disconnect "t:Check" from the condition, break the emitter and replace it, work from the back-end of your SFM 'program' to the start reselecting the emitter where needed, then reconnect "t:Check". After a few moments(2ish seconds) the emitter should rapidly pulse.

Last edited:

ttech

Jul 29, 2019
@ttech Small checks:
Did you right click one of the reactor coolant ports so its red, and that it is aligned directly below a turbine fluid port(also red).
Did you right click one of the turbine coolant ports so its blue, and that it is aligned directly above a reactor coolant port(also blue/cyan)

Point your cross-hairs at the redstone emitter and press shift. Do you see all but "up" toggling between 0 and 15? If not disconnect "t:Check" from the condition, break the emitter and replace it, work from the back-end of your SFM 'program' to the start reselecting the emitter where needed, then reconnect "t:Check". After a few moments(2ish seconds) the emitter should rapidly pulse.

Here are all the pages in SFM.
http://imgur.com/a/krArJ

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Here are all the pages in SFM.
http://imgur.com/a/krArJ
The SFM looks fine unless the ports you are using in SFM for steam are actually those that are handling water and vice-versa.

Also, did you activate the turbine?

If so, can I get a world download? (Stand infront of reactor, exit minecraft. locate your crashlanding folder, navigate to ../crashlanding/minecraft/saves/, zip your world's save file, post it to a website and give link)