[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
You're so yesterday, Marsupilami. :)

I take it someone posted Flenix Tweaks recently? :p
So hard to keep up with this thread anymore. Moves so fast, don't have the time to read all of the posts :p
Great job on making such a successful mod pack Iskandar!

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
I take it someone posted Flenix Tweaks recently? :p
So hard to keep up with this thread anymore. Moves so fast, don't have the time to read all of the posts :p
Great job on making such a successful mod pack Iskandar!
yea we had a huge discussion about it a few days ago or so.

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone remember the series of posts shortly after 1.1.2.1 released that were talking about how mob awareness is broken now? i've been spending the last half an hour looking for them, but i can't seem to find a keyword that brings it up in search (and page-by-page isn't working out either...)

i need the information that one person posted about how to revert the broken change in the related config, so that mobs swarm the base at night again. it's so mind-numbingly boring with them all just milling about like vanilla derps.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
does anyone remember the series of posts shortly after 1.1.2.1 released that were talking about how mob awareness is broken now? i've been spending the last half an hour looking for them, but i can't seem to find a keyword that brings it up in search (and page-by-page isn't working out either...)

i need the information that one person posted about how to revert the broken change in the related config, so that mobs swarm the base at night again. it's so mind-numbingly boring with them all just milling about like vanilla derps.

...\FTB minecraft\CrashLanding\minecraft\config\ZombieAwareness\General.cfg

Change

I:tickRateAILoop=600

To

I:tickRateAILoop=10

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
...\FTB minecraft\CrashLanding\minecraft\config\ZombieAwareness\General.cfg
Change
I:tickRateAILoop=600
To
I:tickRateAILoop=10
thanks kindly, the derps aren't derping anymore.
ref: hexmobfix

Last edited:

LordBufu

Jul 29, 2019
Addicted as shizzle to this stufff ....

log entry 4
log entry 5
log entry 6

Getting stuff done quite quickly, only had 2 creepers blow up a part of the land, but so far hard line and mobGrieving true is going quite well. As soon as i made the smeltery i think ill have to look into sync stuff so i can get a bit more bold and maybe visit the town.

To bad i cant record though, had some epic things happen.

Thanks again Iskandar for this amazing modpack.

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
I literally just made a whole stack of obsidian in barels only to find out that it's completely useless until realy late game
#derp
obsidian is always useful for perimeter walls and making your storage rooms untouchable, so there's that. if chisel works on it, could also make it look fancy and stuff.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I literally just made a whole stack of obsidian in barels only to find out that it's completely useless until realy late game
#derp

Heavily underrated on tools. With Iguana's(Or whatever it's called now) and the added 2 levels of it it's extremely feasible to get an unbreaking shovel(Simply the most useful because it can be gotten the early when it's actually valuable) with instant break speed on dust. Also an unbreaking scythe makes for a fun mob grinder tool.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
#derp

Obsidian is used in a very handy JABBA barrel upgrade and in vacuum hoppers, and in Sync equipment. All of which should be early game. ;)

Last edited:

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
If you chose hard mode, you need to make your shell. It needs obsidian. And most likely, you'd like to have one made before visiting a city - just in case.
But the sync shell is a farry expensive item and is around mid game not early game because it needs neither quartz with requires witch water and sand wich requires mycelium wich requires spores Ect ect...

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
But the sync shell is a farry expensive item and is around mid game not early game because it needs neither quartz with requires witch water and sand wich requires mycelium wich requires spores Ect ect...
I guess it depends then on your definition of early game then? I consider mid-game visiting the city. I try to make mines as soon as possible - accident prone and too much peaceful playing :p

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
From my own experiences (on the hard route) I alway go to the city without shell. The water is just too precious to turn into nether quartz. Besides, if I die in the city I am not that far along yet, so a restart isn't that bad.