[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized that I derped a lot iv Ben making knives because I somehow forgot that a default tinkers table can make swords
And I don't need a seered tinkers table I got confused because I had to make it from metal and blah blah blah boring stuf now

DragonDai

Jul 29, 2019
Unexpected problem from upgrading diamond pants/boots and a pneumatic helmet (and keeping a cryotheum bucket in my hotbar. Not just my inventory, apparently only has an effect in my hotbar?): Becoming dangerously dehydrated because I warm up so so slowly now and so hardly notice I'm low on water. Haven't yet had problems with being too cold (although I have before, mostly from being dehydrated at night and drinking a ton of water)

Also torn on what weapon really is the best for me to use...I was convinced the rapier was the way to go but with the brutish/tough/armored mobs nerfed/reduced/removed it seems like my cutlass is the best; one shots most pigmen anyway.

I am a BIG fan of the Cutlass. I tried it cause it was different, not something you get to play with a lot in a normal game. But yeah, it's amazing. The crits don't happen often, but if you have to hit something more than once, chances are you'll get a crit somewhere in the slashing. So yeah, the cutlass is my fav. The pan is a good second, and I keep a nice one as backup. If I do die and have to go somewhere dangerous to get my loot, the knockback on the pan can really help keep the area clear while I retrieve my goodies.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to make a sky base, suck it zambies i has a skybase try to catch me now.
2014-03-25_20.54.30.png

Stop trying to look cool by ripping off someones content.

http://www.worldsofmc.com/2014/03/the-skybase/

firefox1234

Jul 29, 2019
REDACTED poured on the ground gives you fresh water when right clicked with a bottle. I found a source block of it in the city.
Same with REDACTED and REDACTED. It's a known bug that is trying to be addressed

--Edited to redact sensitive information--

Last edited:

DragonDai

Jul 29, 2019
Iskandar has asked that exploits (like this) not be promoted or talked about on forums and such. I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you sent him this info and deleted it off this forum.

That being said, this sounds very much like another exploit, which Iskandar said there's no way to fix.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Iskander I am a map builder and one map people wanted me to make was an ice version of your modpack, doing so I got pretty far before I noticed that the pack over ran all biomes even pre generated ones as dusty planet, this eliminates the temperature aspect of the map because the ice is cooling you off enough. I was just wondering if there was any way to override the biome so that people could have the full ice experiences

Reactions: ScottieC

ScottieC

Jul 29, 2019
More weather/abandon looking - nice.

Any thoughts on doing a water world (the movie) style? Giant sea with underwater cities? Food for thought...
I like the water world idea. Would be more like a skyblock map. Start on a wooden raft with your precious little sapling...
There would have to be a special-water mobs mod to go with it. Creeper fish and stuff that move fast in water and can slowly climb up onto your raft at night.. haha

JohnTzimisces

Jul 29, 2019
I am a BIG fan of the Cutlass. I tried it cause it was different, not something you get to play with a lot in a normal game. But yeah, it's amazing. The crits don't happen often, but if you have to hit something more than once, chances are you'll get a crit somewhere in the slashing. So yeah, the cutlass is my fav. The pan is a good second, and I keep a nice one as backup. If I do die and have to go somewhere dangerous to get my loot, the knockback on the pan can really help keep the area clear while I retrieve my goodies.
I HAD a pan. Baconbrand, devourer of souls. Then I foolishly stepped inside a sync shell storage. New body came out of the shell constructor but couldn't go back in. Didn't know what to do, lost my whole inventory in a panic. Probably should have just backed up my world and suicided to see if I'd revert to the old shell. Or, better yet, tried to make another shell storage unit.

Son of Baconbrand was a hideous disappointment. He got like 5 levels of fiery.

Reactions: tiffbunny

DragonDai

Jul 29, 2019
I HAD a pan. Baconbrand, devourer of souls. Then I foolishly stepped inside a sync shell storage. New body came out of the shell constructor but couldn't go back in. Didn't know what to do, lost my whole inventory in a panic. Probably should have just backed up my world and suicided to see if I'd revert to the old shell. Or, better yet, tried to make another shell storage unit.

Son of Baconbrand was a hideous disappointment. He got like 5 levels of fiery.

Yeah, basically, the Sink Shells store clones that protect from death. Shell Storage, on the other hand, is mostly for teleportation, or to allow you to store a body in case of death that is all kitted out, ready to go retrieve your items. But yeah, you need a second Storage Shell to be able to get the first one out (excluding dying, of course).

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
Has any one else had problems with their skin not loading? and is there a way to fix it?
it's a bug caused by enviromine. it will be fixed at the latest when the pack updates to minecraft 1.7, but maybe sooner. until then, you can manually set your skin in the minecraft.jar at */mobs/char.png

Various People said:
water exploit
mind PM'ing me about it? for the sake of complete knowledge, i must know.

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey guys, Episode 4 is up. It went better the the 1st 3 but i derped on the cobble gen. I'll fix it before the next episode.

Reactions: pc_assassin

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
ok so we are having a very odd problem last couple of days. we have a walled compound, very well lit, walls 5 blocks high. we have close to 200 minecraft days logged on this world, and lately we have tons of zombies spawning at nite in the compound. spawning in the smeltery, on half slabs on our roof, on top of chests and barrels, in the garden on tilled soil where crops are growing- everywhere they shouldn't be. and its only zombies- no other mobs. they spawn within a couple of blocks from where u are standing fighting some others. what on earth is suddenly causing this? and how do we fix this?[DOUBLEPOST=1410325372][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi...
maybe someone else can help me here...
I love to play this with my son together. I tried for hrs to get a server set up, installed forge, mods, try to get the world from singleplayer on the server but i cant get it to run. Everytime i end up in an empty world, just bedrock blocks...

Is there any way to get my fingers on a server pack... if i look at the video from Direwolf and Pahimar playing Crash Landing together.. there is an server pack, otherwise Pahimar and Direwolf20 couldn't play together. Please help me guys... my son never wanna play minecraft with modpacks installed with me. This is the first time he want to play minecraft with a modpack with me together...

PLEASE help me here
u could run a lan game that is what my huband and I do

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
ok so we are having a very odd problem last couple of days. we have a walled compound, very well lit, walls 5 blocks high. we have close to 200 minecraft days logged on this world, and lately we have tons of zombies spawning at nite in the compound. spawning in the smeltery, on half slabs on our roof, on top of chests and barrels, in the garden on tilled soil where crops are growing- everywhere they shouldn't be. and its only zombies- no other mobs. they spawn within a couple of blocks from where u are standing fighting some others. what on earth is suddenly causing this? and how do we fix this?[DOUBLEPOST=1410325372][/DOUBLEPOST]
u could run a lan game that is what my huband and I do

Special mobs "trolling" feature is enabled by default and I believe part of this feature is when you're hit by a zombie theres a chance another will spawn directly on you or in your immediate vicinity. Extremely annoying "feature".

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
In our compound there should not be any mobs spawning whatsoever regardless of this trolling feature. Plus it's only begun to happen in the last ten or so minecraft nite cycles with the previous 190 or so spawn free in the compound. We are getting between 15 and 20 zombies spawning in completely lit up areas with no outside access at all

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
Special mobs "trolling" feature is enabled by default and I believe part of this feature is when you're hit by a zombie theres a chance another will spawn directly on you or in your immediate vicinity. Extremely annoying "feature".
no, that's the zombie horde/reinforcement mechanic that's been in vanilla minecraft since some major versions ago. also, it doesn't trigger when you get hit, it has a chance to trigger every time you hit a zombie without killing it. generally it spawns 1-2 only because zombies die in two hits, but it theoretically could spawn countless adds if you punch a zombie with your fists.

unless special mobs 'enhanced' the vanilla feature and added that 'trolling' option to enable the 'enhanced' version...

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
ok to those that are conserned about the cities the top layer of dust will be desturbed in the finished ver
4 deep 2014-09-10_01.06.23.png 2014-09-10_01.08.02.png 10 Deep2014-09-10_01.07.31.png 2014-09-10_01.08.10.png
and for those that say this will make things easier i turned off peaceful mode
as soon2014-09-10_01.12.01.png after a few mins2014-09-10_01.12.33.png have fun :D :D

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
ok to those that are conserned about the cities the top layer of dust will be desturbed in the finished ver
4 deep View attachment 12832 View attachment 12833 10 DeepView attachment 12834 View attachment 12835
and for those that say this will make things easier i turned off peaceful mode
as soonView attachment 12837 after a few minsView attachment 12838 have fun :D :D
i'm not sure i understand what you're showing in the top pictures. 'top layer of dust will be disturbed' means...? as for the bottom pictures, it will be quite easy to attack these now that we automatically have access to the higher ground. there's numerous strategies to attack lower levels of structures, ranging from simple arrow potshots to surgical TNT strikes.