[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

GOzzi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi...
maybe someone else can help me here...
I love to play this with my son together. I tried for hrs to get a server set up, installed forge, mods, try to get the world from singleplayer on the server but i cant get it to run. Everytime i end up in an empty world, just bedrock blocks...

Is there any way to get my fingers on a server pack... if i look at the video from Direwolf and Pahimar playing Crash Landing together.. there is an server pack, otherwise Pahimar and Direwolf20 couldn't play together. Please help me guys... my son never wanna play minecraft with modpacks installed with me. This is the first time he want to play minecraft with a modpack with me together...

PLEASE help me here

Sebas759

Jul 29, 2019
My brother quit MC. So I be soloing dis.
forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
so apparently microsoft is buying minecraft. here's to hoping that it doesn't go through, cause the game won't come out of it unscathed. you can easily kiss the freedoms we've all enjoyed for so long goodbye.

It would actually be really funny. Mojang does not own minecraft Notch does and leases it to Mojang for dev. If they got away with it they could sell Mojang to microsoft as the lease expired for Mojang to dev minecraft then start a new business with the money from the deal. It would certainly crack me up if it worked out that way.

Reactions: DoomSquirter

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
so 36 buckets of essence for one night of grinding mobs on conveyer belts. Used a rapid item valve on top of grinder to pick up stray drops from belts so it picks up the onesie twosie exploded belts as well. Works pretty good in fact the amount of mobs is too much for the grinder to handle. This was a pretty damn good idea. thanks for whoever mentioned it previously.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
It would actually be really funny. Mojang does not own minecraft Notch does and leases it to Mojang for dev. If they got away with it they could sell Mojang to microsoft as the lease expired for Mojang to dev minecraft then start a new business with the money from the deal. It would certainly crack me up if it worked out that way.
As much as this idea amuses me, I think it's unlikely that Microsoft's army of lawyers just flat didn't bother with due diligence and are blindly spending $2 billion for Scrolls :p

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone out there have experience making Minetweaker behave for servers? Trying to use the 1.1.2.1 for a server and there are some problems with the minetweaker settings. In particular, I can no longer get water from leaves/saplings.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
As much as this idea amuses me, I think it's unlikely that Microsoft's army of lawyers just flat didn't bother with due diligence and are blindly spending $2 billion for Scrolls :p

It would be funny though if after the deal went down all the employees of Mojang quit and created a new firm which Notch would also lease minecraft to. That's actually more plausible.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Noooooooooo I just saw that skydoesminecraft and cyanideepic are doing a crash landing lp!
Also ssundee! @Iskandar prepare yourself for the screaming masses of 5 year olds complaining that they died in the first 30 seconds

(disclaimer I do not watch these youtubers I only saw there video in the suggestions from ethos video)

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: moded guy 123

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
What I have Ben doing ALL day is staring at a crucible waiting for metal

Edit:sory for this being out of the topic but I was on another page and forgot there was another page forward

Last edited:

JohnTzimisces

Jul 29, 2019
Unexpected problem from upgrading diamond pants/boots and a pneumatic helmet (and keeping a cryotheum bucket in my hotbar. Not just my inventory, apparently only has an effect in my hotbar?): Becoming dangerously dehydrated because I warm up so so slowly now and so hardly notice I'm low on water. Haven't yet had problems with being too cold (although I have before, mostly from being dehydrated at night and drinking a ton of water)

Also torn on what weapon really is the best for me to use...I was convinced the rapier was the way to go but with the brutish/tough/armored mobs nerfed/reduced/removed it seems like my cutlass is the best; one shots most pigmen anyway.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Also torn on what weapon really is the best for me to use...I was convinced the rapier was the way to go but with the brutish/tough/armored mobs nerfed/reduced/removed it seems like my cutlass is the best; one shots most pigmen anyway.

Alumite cutlass is my favorite so far. Might fall back to my old love of the longsword once I get soulsand automated for manyllyun.[DOUBLEPOST=1410318753][/DOUBLEPOST]
txQiFhJ.jpg

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Not you but someone in the thread... :3