[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Sebas759

Jul 29, 2019
my secret to night survival
1) Have an underground back door
2) Block any enterances with dust
3) Enjoy your succes
Also i made a rule with my Brother saying that we cannot go outside during the night.
Also this is an amazing way to get resources, I have like 3 stacks of bones[DOUBLEPOST=1410307753][/DOUBLEPOST]Is the nether the same and also what are some effective thirst reducing/cooling methods[DOUBLEPOST=1410307864][/DOUBLEPOST]Also thanks for all the help guys. Can someone plz make a guide for Mine factory reloaded or Thermal Expansion.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it's that reduced tick thing some mentioned in the update stuff yesterday?

That is exactly what it is---and the only change to the Zombie Awareness configs. The two numbers have been changed from 600 to 10. At 10 I don't notice it working at all. Put it back to 600 and is working as expected. Probably a happy medium in there somewhere.

EDIT: I might have these backwards. I've managed to confuse myself on this one.

Last edited:

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
my secret to night survival
1) Have an underground back door
2) Block any enterances with dust
3) Enjoy your succes
Also i made a rule with my Brother saying that we cannot go outside during the night.
Also this is an amazing way to get resources, I have like 3 stacks of bones[DOUBLEPOST=1410307753][/DOUBLEPOST]Is the nether the same and also what are some effective thirst reducing/cooling methods[DOUBLEPOST=1410307864][/DOUBLEPOST]Also thanks for all the help guys. Can someone plz make a guide for Mine factory reloaded or Thermal Expansion.
why don't you visit youtube, I'm sure you'll find a guide for both.[DOUBLEPOST=1410308088][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where is the download?
you'll need the FTB launcher, once it's loaded you'll find crash landing under the third party tab.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
That is exactly what it is---and the only change to the Zombie Awareness configs. The two numbers have been changed from 600 to 10. At 10 I don't notice it working at all. Put it back to 600 and is working as expected. Probably a happy medium in there somewhere.
My FPS drops by 3-5 fps at night. Others I'm sure drop dramatically more. If I were Iskandar, I'd probably supply 2 configs, one .conf and one .lowlag.conf that the user can rename or whatever and restart if having issues.

Hamburger76

Jul 29, 2019
As promised, there's the pic of the command list for my SFM setup :)
2014-09-09_18.23.06.png

Reactions: Sebas759

xcuad

Jul 29, 2019
can you point me where is that file so i can change it too

Sebas759

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason the second the wall protecting my house breaks all the zombies stay in my house and don't get out

Sebas759

Jul 29, 2019
Well that sucks i thought putting up light sources would keep them away. Do any of you know any ways i can keep out zombies besides blocking myself in

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
As promised, there's the pic of the command list for my SFM setup :)View attachment 12831
hey, here's a helpful hint which might work in your case or not. Setting up some barrels, locking them, putting what you want in them (i.e. redstone, lapis), you only have to give it one target (group of barrels) as output, then, put rest through your SFM stuff. that way you don't have to categorize them individually. saves a LOT of time.

also, you can create groups with defined start/ends. that way you can start a trigger, link to a command group, at end, last output lead will go to end of that command group, which means you can continue your chain that way as well.

Sebas759

Jul 29, 2019
The only reason i want metallurgy is because i want HE TNT and because i love collecting ores, Im kind of a metal hoarder plus in crash landing nobody is a hoarder since everything is useful[DOUBLEPOST=1410309696][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you at least add natura or can i add it

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
So, for me, conveyerland is a thing now. I've got it like 70% done. spent an hour with plastic shoes on, laying stacks of conveyer belts around my entire base. both ends start/end on same axis, so one side goes around, other side goes on other side (?) I.e. didn't do shooting gallery where they constantly go round and round my base, cause that didn't much make sense to me. Now that one spot is like a club where everyone hangs out, and I've got the frying pan, err grinder for them. No need for mob trap at night anymore. heh that took A LOT of plastic.

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
so apparently microsoft is buying minecraft. here's to hoping that it doesn't go through, cause the game won't come out of it unscathed. you can easily kiss the freedoms we've all enjoyed for so long goodbye.

Hamburger76

Jul 29, 2019
hey, here's a helpful hint which might work in your case or not. Setting up some barrels, locking them, putting what you want in them (i.e. redstone, lapis), you only have to give it one target (group of barrels) as output, then, put rest through your SFM stuff. that way you don't have to categorize them individually. saves a LOT of time.

also, you can create groups with defined start/ends. that way you can start a trigger, link to a command group, at end, last output lead will go to end of that command group, which means you can continue your chain that way as well.

Sweet, this is my first build with SFM, so there's a LOT I still have to learn. Now I have more tweaks to play and experiment with.