[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

shalzi

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is interested, I added InGameInfoXML to track time, fps and camel pack durability. It's not much, but it gives you an "at a glance" look at how much water is left in your camel pack in the upper Left corner of the screen.

16j1q1w.jpg

If you want to use my config, you can find the mod here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1284041-lunatrius-mods
and my custom config here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/79wxcaq1k2tbxj1/InGameInfo Crash Landing.zip
Just grab the mod(make sure you grab the latest version for 1.6.4) and drop it in your Crash Landing install "mods" folder and unzip the config into the "configs" folder. If you want the default configs for InGameInfoXML, just skip adding my config and you will get the default config which includes tracking for all armor slots and much more information(note, you may need to edit the default config so that it does not overlay any existing mod info panels). I use my custom config and I suggest it because it's minimal and compact and does not overlay any existing mod info like from enviromine.

I cant get this to work followed what you said but no joy

Reactions: pc_assassin

AvidG

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, very nice map but I got to the point where I need grout. Since clay doesn't make it where the hell am I supposed to find grout?? All I see is dust, not a single ruin or city or whatever ? Any idea how far I should go to find one? Or are there even any?

If you are on version 1.1.2 then grout is disabled. The only way to get a smeltary is to go on an adventure. :p Just go to the city, the road to it should have spawned near your ship. Look out for mobs the entire time you are there - specially zombie pigman since they are always aggressive to the player. Take a bed with you, along with adequate supplies (meaning lots of needle gun ammo and water bottles). Try to find a building that has a chimney like protrusion (the smeltary one will have a 2X2 chimney while the pneumaticraft one has a single block tower) on top of a 1 and a half story building. Hope this helps. ^_^

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
how are we to get Nether Quartz you can not make Soul Sand to get it form
you can not make a water sores so no soul sand and you need it for ae you
can make it one peace at a time but it would take to long to get ?
no water to put in barrel not a lot and you need that to not die
you would need 64 bottle per stack of sand that would take a long time
You should probably wait until you have some pneumatic craft infrastructure and have made a mfr harvester and planter and tree farm to cut down thousands of leaves for you. You can get hundreds of buckets of water and throw tons of it into soul sand production and not feel like you are going to die from not having enough water.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Guyz smooth stone in a crucible doesnt give me seared stone as it should. it gives me lava. im on 1.1.2.
You need to use stones, as in the little rocks you get from sifting dust/dirt, not smooth stone blocks.

Every time I see a PRC LX-300 in a recipe I want to pull my hair out.
I don't, cause I craft stacks of enderium ingots and flux infused ingots at a time so that I don't have that issue lol.

Palindrome

Jul 29, 2019
I really need a way to put an announcement in at game start. 1.1.2 features a mandatory map reset. You will get dunes in 1.1.1 worlds, but cities will not, and absolutely CANNOT spawn. The mod generating them has been hard coded NOT to function in Ocean biomes.

I know I'm super late to be replying to this, but you can keep your old base around by using MCEdit to import it into a new map no problem. That's what I did for my series!

Nimad3mon

Jul 29, 2019
Can Someone help me with this problem ?
SEVERE: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:102)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

nwt2727

Jul 29, 2019
Would someone be so kind as in to help me create a multiplayer world with another computer in the same room? thanks in advance

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
I don't, cause I craft stacks of enderium ingots and flux infused ingots at a time so that I don't have that issue lol.

You totally missed my point. It doesn't have anything to do with enderium or flux-infused. It is the pneumaticraft that is a pain in the ass. They don't even need enderium.

Go manually farm a stack of lightning seeds.
Go manually farm a stack of squid seeds.
Stand in front of a pressure chamber watching it put 1 item in a time when you've got 128 iron, 128 seeds, and 128 redstone. Watch it lose pressure every time it opens the door to put one of those items in so nothing happens until after everything is in and pressure is built back up. Thinking about it it would actually make a lot more sense to not use the input, just break the chamber and dump all 6 stacks in then reseal it. I should have thought of that before.

Reactions: trimagnus

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
it is, but i've never been able to pull that off. is there a trick to it?
I've never actually used luggage, it was more a slightly tongue in cheek suggestion of putting invisible lightning to use. The more logical supposition of course if that father toast is evil as has been pointed out by someone else(marsupliama).

CJoker3221

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got my mob farm/power source going, using the Reactant engine and I found one problem with creepers entering my grinder. A creeper sometimes "explode" and actually damage blocks around it (knocked off my piping and glass).

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
You totally missed my point. It doesn't have anything to do with enderium or flux-infused. It is the pneumaticraft that is a pain in the ass. They don't even need enderium.

Go manually farm a stack of lightning seeds.
Go manually farm a stack of squid seeds.
Stand in front of a pressure chamber watching it put 1 item in a time when you've got 128 iron, 128 seeds, and 128 redstone. Watch it lose pressure every time it opens the door to put one of those items in so nothing happens until after everything is in and pressure is built back up. Thinking about it it would actually make a lot more sense to not use the input, just break the chamber and dump all 6 stacks in then reseal it. I should have thought of that before.
My setup allows me to put in as many items as I want per "pressure door opening and closing". Use a chest with an itemduct instead of a hopper. I tend to break up my stacks to about 8 items per stack and spread them around in the chest so that 8 items go in at a time instead of 1. Also, you should setup the high pressure pipes and a kinetic compressor, basically makes it so your chamber never loses pressure.

Also if you take the time to make like 6 stacks of squid seeds and 6 stacks of lightning seeds, that will give you 2 stacks of circuit boards in one shot, then you don't have to deal with seeds for a long time. I always tend to mass produce anything I'm going to need a lot of in the long run. Just commit to doing one thing at a time and make a ton of it.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Guyz smooth stone in a crucible doesnt give me seared stone as it should. it gives me lava. im on 1.1.2.

As mentioned above you have to use the little stones you get from sieving dust and dirt. You can also get stones by using a hammer on smooth stone which is how I was able to setup a 6 high smeltery and a full size high oven by day 15. Please note though 1skandar has mentioned on Twitter that this functionality will be removed in 1.1.3 so that you again will be forced to scavenge parts from cities to get the smeltery and high oven going. You will still be able to get seared stone by putting cobble in a high oven.[DOUBLEPOST=1408813944][/DOUBLEPOST]
We're talking about a "crucible" right? The one that you make lava with? How'd you put a Seared Faucet on it...?

Shift right click the faucet onto the side of the crucible. You can also use the liquid ducts from TE to extract seared stone or any liquid from crucibles.