[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Hate the fact that when you smelt down perfectly made Seared Brick (not the broken kind, the one you make with 4x4 Bricks) and only get 1 brick :<
It's like dealing with the canadian exchange rate. :) I get to make that joke. wife's a canuck.

Speaking of melting down. I recall being able to melt down armor (gold armor, chain, etc..) but they had to be 100%. could you also do tools too? Since they're all 1 durability it wouldn't be hard fixing them. wondering if anyone has tried since I have so many gold tools from killing all the pigs everywhere. here piggy piggy.

btw, that play session from earlier got cut short. daytime broke, nobody died on other side of wall. peered over to see 5 pumpkin headed creepers. Now, is it just me or am I seeing like pumpkin heads mostly on creepers? They should make it so if they explode as a pumpkin creeper you get pumpkin pie or something. I'll eat it.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
It's like dealing with the canadian exchange rate. :) I get to make that joke. wife's a canuck.

Speaking of melting down. I recall being able to melt down armor (gold armor, chain, etc..) but they had to be 100%. could you also do tools too? Since they're all 1 durability it wouldn't be hard fixing them. wondering if anyone has tried since I have so many gold tools from killing all the pigs everywhere. here piggy piggy.

btw, that play session from earlier got cut short. daytime broke, nobody died on other side of wall. peered over to see 5 pumpkin headed creepers. Now, is it just me or am I seeing like pumpkin heads mostly on creepers? They should make it so if they explode as a pumpkin creeper you get pumpkin pie or something. I'll eat it.
I do seem to see allot of dark creepers compared to most other types, but I don't really mind, they don't seem to grief, unlike some of their cousins

CJoker3221

Jul 29, 2019
MobGriefing is off, so no problems with creepers now :x
By the way, can you actually get pumpkin seeds in this pack?
Also, how many cities are there? :x

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
MobGriefing is off, so no problems with creepers now :x
By the way, can you actually get pumpkin seeds in this pack?
Also, how many cities are there? :x
dunno about pumpkin seeds. Once I get what I want, I stop hoeing ..... weird that spell check knows that hoeing is the correct spelling.

There are probably as many cities as you can travel. I think I proved that it's randomized not by seed but something else.

Actually. My seed to my current playthrough is:

Is that the same seed as other's? Can someone look please? I'm curious. Maybe lockdown allows different seeds, which would explain things a bit.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
can you come out and play? We won't send you to the moon this time, we promise.
come.out.and.play.png
I want to know how so many got supercharged. It's wierd with soartex. Wierd looking soartex creeper along with 8bit ones that are worse than the nice looking ones, then the baby creepers share the soartex texture, so it's like I've got little gumby's without arms chasing me around.

Reactions: Palindrome

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 12596
I want to know how so many got supercharged. It's wierd with soartex. Wierd looking soartex creeper along with 8bit ones that are worse than the nice looking ones, then the baby creepers share the soartex texture, so it's like I've got little gumby's without arms chasing me around.
As to how many got supercharged...., I've had issues with invisible lightning strikes charging LARGE numbers of them for me. Makes me think I should be investing in luggage.

*runs to check if luggage is in the pack*

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
As to how many got supercharged...., I've had issues with invisible lightning strikes charging LARGE numbers of them for me. Makes me think I should be investing in luggage.

*runs to check if luggage is in the pack*
it is, but i've never been able to pull that off. is there a trick to it?

andyyym

Jul 29, 2019
dunno about pumpkin seeds. Once I get what I want, I stop hoeing ..... weird that spell check knows that hoeing is the correct spelling.

There are probably as many cities as you can travel. I think I proved that it's randomized not by seed but something else.

Actually. My seed to my current playthrough is:

Is that the same seed as other's? Can someone look please? I'm curious. Maybe lockdown allows different seeds, which would explain things a bit.

Can confirm my seed is the same, unless it was just a *wild* coincidence :p

Just reaching what i'd term as mid-game, having just raided the smeltery, I'm having trouble completing the "Putting Pressure to Work" quest.

It's ticked off the window and the valve but for some reason has ignored the walls? I've made the 3x3, torn it down and rebuild, no luck unfortuntaely, anyone have a fix?

Reactions: DoomSquirter

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
how are we to get Nether Quartz you can not make Soul Sand to get it form
you can not make a water sores so no soul sand and you need it for ae you
can make it one peace at a time but it would take to long to get ?

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
You can get soul sand from sand into barrel on mycellium with water turned into witch water.

Or you could go make an Sludge Boiler?

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Then wait a bit until you have a bit extra? Doesn't take too long. And you only need 1 bottle per barrel? :)

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Can confirm my seed is the same, unless it was just a *wild* coincidence :p

Just reaching what i'd term as mid-game, having just raided the smeltery, I'm having trouble completing the "Putting Pressure to Work" quest.

It's ticked off the window and the valve but for some reason has ignored the walls? I've made the 3x3, torn it down and rebuild, no luck unfortuntaely, anyone have a fix?
Thanks. And I've died and started over from lockout so yeah, same seed. Interesting, so even with same seed, everyone gets different city locations. Thanks for checking.

Edit: oh, and as for your question, if you've raided city and gotten walls, it may need you to build those walls, not supply them. unless I'm not understanding the question.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I just saw a mini ghast floating around my base with a baby zombie riding it. At first glance, I thought the ghast had a mini toupee on... rofl. I don't know which mod it was in BnB but the one that gave the zombies the ability to 'throw' you into the other mobs was fun. I'd like to see a bunch of zombies throwing a ghast around like a beach ball at a concert. ok time for bed.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Work up your tech first then and get a harvester working on some trees? They come by real fast at that point.:)

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
you would need 64 bottle per stack of sand that would take a long time
once you have a harvester / planter / fertilizer / power / crucible with pyro under (or lava), your water production will outpace your need for it. You won't be wanting to bother with an aqueous accumulator at all. But to do that, you need power, to get power, you need to explore the multitude of power options available. I usually get a mob drop and use the gunpowder and mob essence and use the _ dynamo (spacing on name atm). It's MC. Todo X, you need y-z and a-v as well.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
what is the HUD your using please been looking everywhere for this

You can find that info here.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-1-1-x-beta-stable.46277/page-110#post-720913[DOUBLEPOST=1408785003][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 12596
I believe with Special Mobs during a thunderstorm there is a high chance that creepers will spawn charged even without being hit by lightning. I remember seeing a config option for this in Special Mobs.
Edit: Yup found the Special Mobs config that causes this.
# (0 <= x <= 1) Chance that any creeper spawned during a thunderstorm will be charged. Default is 1%.
D:creeper_charge_chance=0.25

Reactions: pc_assassin