jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason i cannot get it to work 1.1.2 it wont even load the pack
Crash Report
Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.6.4 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Crash Landing v 1.1.2 MC 1.6.4
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Crash Landing 1.6.4
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 5887
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
Additional java parameters: -Xms256m -XX:permSize=128M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
Aug 22, 2014 3:18:18 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
Aug 22, 2014 3:18:18 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
SEVERE: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:102)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

N

ninjafire01

Hey Iskander I'm on V1.1.2 of Crash landing and on the quest where you have to make a grinder and a reactant dynamo the recipe for the grinder is glitched and I don't know how to fix it . If you could help me that would be great.
Thank you

-ninjafire01

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Iskander I'm on V1.1.2 of Crash landing and on the quest where you have to make a grinder and a reactant dynamo the recipe for the grinder is glitched and I don't know how to fix it . If you could help me that would be great.
Thank you

-ninjafire01

The recipe isn't glitched. Look closely at the id of the books you're attempting to use. Some/all books from the ruins are a bit different than vanilla books so don't work even though NEI will happily let you shift-click them into the crafting grid.

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
I can be done either way, but I'd wager most of us stay in or near the ship till mid game. I know some have tried to move straight into the city, but i have yet to hear very positive stories about those experiences.....
What I mean is I heard that the ship makes it hoter then being under a tree or something.

N

ninjafire01

The recipe isn't glitched. Look closely at the id of the books you're attempting to use. Some/all books from the ruins are a bit different than vanilla books so don't work even though NEI will happily let you shift-click them into the crafting grid.
Thank you Twisto51

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
Been doing it for 30 minutes..watering can..excavator..putting dirt back..tilling with Mattock..repeat..

You need grass to grow on your dirt, use the watering can to have it spread faster, then use the mattock to "till" the grass and that will gain you seeds that you can't get by just bone mealing grass itself.

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
On mobs spawning in the base when lit, there's a single spawnable square within the ship. I haven't had a single problem with non-flying mobs getting into my base, so it's possible that a square like that one was missed.

Since you're usually near your ship that square is usually too close for mobs to spawn in. It's once you have a larger base that that square can become an issue.

haisho

Jul 29, 2019
Tried it out. Took a while to get used to the very quick pacing of the first few days, but once you stabilize on water, food and a secure perimeter, things get a lot simpler, though getting a stable food supply can be tricky due to RNG.

Cities still scare me though. Freaking drop squads of doom there no matter what I do.

CJoker3221

Jul 29, 2019
You need grass to grow on your dirt, use the watering can to have it spread faster, then use the mattock to "till" the grass and that will gain you seeds that you can't get by just bone mealing grass itself.
I finally got it..but the thing is..I was "tilling" grass as in, turning them into Farmland...
Then suddenly, I was "tilling" grass into..and I was like.......what?

EDIT: It's because of that bloody water source, turning them into farmland.. = =

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I like his attitude though -- just starts right over and gets going with a better approach. And hey, a wall/ditch perimeter this time... ;)
but ditch is on inside. is that how people are doing it? I put my ditch outside my walls. I don't want them even close to inside. skels shooting, creepers blowing up, etc...

Other than that, agreed. I love the reality hitting home:
Pahimar: Hey, there's a creeper outside that looks like an enderman. come look.
Direwolf: NO. I don't even want to LOOK at it. I'm scared of everything out there..... :)

I do agree and will give him the exception if they want to do recordings and keep a season up and running, to run backups. my only concern is that they'll then edit out any deaths, etc... gotta keep the show going somehow, but yeah. bummer. I think they should get to a point where they have alot automated and then start doing backups, cause that's part of this whole process. RNG death sucks, but when you kill yourself due to planning, that needs a restart.[DOUBLEPOST=1408744002][/DOUBLEPOST]Watching DW20's vid tho did make me realize something. Some of the mob stuff might not be that familiar to people. Maybe a book that gives a description of mobs to look out for, like the pumpkin headed ones should be first to be killed since they heal all the other mobs around them. that kind of thing. Might be something good to give the person or in that bookshelf or something.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
but ditch is on inside. is that how people are doing it? I put my ditch outside my walls. I don't want them even close to inside. skels shooting, creepers blowing up, etc...

At least in the early game i generally have two layers of ditches, one perimeter ditch immediately outside the wall. I then keep a small 3X3X3 ditch in front of the ship. That way when i bolt hole up, or am forced to flee a wall breech, or some such emergency...... the mobs that have breached the compound pretty reliably wind up in the bottom of my internal pit.