[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome. Heh, always look behind you! Oh, and as long as 1 person survives in multiplayer, the dead person can be removed from the ban list. Unless that was a LAN game, in which case I'm not so sure.

And add bonemeal to that sprinkler, it helps.
Thanks man. I thought about the bonemeal after we finished recording. I've seen the sprinkler in videos before, but that's the first time I've used one so forgot right off the bat.

I was going to post a link to the videos here, but didn't get to it right away and see others beat me to it. Glad you saw them already! :)

Would it work to have one sync guy in the ship itself so you've got at least one extra life going into the pack? I like the sync idea, but thought some starting buffer might be good. Of course, I haven't really played far yet so I don't know how or if this would fit.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Thanks man. I thought about the bonemeal after we finished recording. I've seen the sprinkler in videos before, but that's the first time I've used one so forgot right off the bat.

I was going to post a link to the videos here, but didn't get to it right away and see others beat me to it. Glad you saw them already! :)

Would it work to have one sync guy in the ship itself so you've got at least one extra life going into the pack? I like the sync idea, but thought some starting buffer might be good. Of course, I haven't really played far yet so I don't know how or if this would fit.

I've been contemplating it. You'd need a storage as well as a constructor, and some sort of power to use it. Takes a bit of infrastructure, something I wasn't sure I want to do.If I can figure out how to do without being disruptive, I'll certainly do so.[DOUBLEPOST=1401911788][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's this thing on my back, Camel Pack? What does it do?
Keeps you hydrated without having to drink water all the time. Refill with clean water bottles. Moving that to a quest reward, actually, to be friendlier to multiplayer setups. Next update.

Vswe

Jul 29, 2019
I find that water is not problem at all, it's all about the lack of food.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I find that water is not problem at all, it's all about the lack of food.
Yeah. I'm balancing that slowly. The next update will fix that quite a bit. And yeah, balancing water has been a challenge. There is currently too many ways to get water early. There are few ways to get infinite water, and I'm closing one of those loopholes next version. I do wish using a bottle on a water source block depleted the source block. Also, I do wish you couldn't use bottles to fill a barrel since that is one of the few ways to get a water bucket in early game. If composting wasn't so very necessary for survival I'd blacklist them entirely.

iHeartZigg

Jul 29, 2019
Side note: I need beta testers for this mod pack. Those are people who play the game and tell me what I screwed up and what is working, since I am too close to this thing to see problems a lot of the time. Likewise, I need YouTubers and such to both spread the word and let me see how people play the game.

In both cases, I will give access to dev versions of the pack. Which is both good AND bad. Good because you get bleeding edge versions. Bad because said bleeding edge versions are likely to be occasionally horribly, horribly broken.

There is a pack update coming. I've given the link to FTB, just waiting on the launcher to update. Things should be quite a bit clearer, and hunger should be a bit less frustrating.

I'd love to beta test, been playing it non-stop.
I have one concern though, will i be allowed to stream it?

Drullkus

Jul 29, 2019
Is minicrucibles turned on in the Ex Aliquo config? One of the quests is telling me to make a crucible to process metals but it won't accept my ores.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Is minicrucibles turned on in the Ex Aliquo config? One of the quests is telling me to make a crucible to process metals but it won't accept my ores.
Not currently. I screwed up. There is an update that is waiting on FTb approval that fixes it.

mallrat208

Jul 29, 2019
My first try met an ignoble end. A Creeper caught fire from the pyrotheum, destroyed the wall I was near and let in a horde.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
My first try met an ignoble end. A Creeper caught fire from the pyrotheum, destroyed the wall I was near and let in a horde.
Really? Creeper griefing should be off. Then again, pyrotheum powered creeper explosions might be exempt from that.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, for anyone using a dev version, I screwed up quest progression. If you have not yet started, please re-download the link I sent you. If you have, please cheat in a water bottle with NEI. My bad. . This is why they are dev versions and not live.