[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

1989er

Jul 29, 2019
Trying too make a custom version of the starting map for me and my friend too play.
However...Disaster struck...
I had too remove one of the mods so I could use creative mode and it removed the crash landing site from the map on new worlds.
While looking at the strongbox on my original copy I got sniped by 5-6 skeletons (overkill much?) and I can't remember what was in the chest.
Could you post a screenshot of it or just post a list? the videos all appear out dated when I saw them...

usmc3891

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a small issue. I take the easy route and set up the shell constructor and make a spare shell. When I die, I don't go into the spare shell. It has only worked the first time. Since then my death results in world deletion. Can anyone help me get it working?

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a small issue. I take the easy route and set up the shell constructor and make a spare shell. When I die, I don't go into the spare shell. It has only worked the first time. Since then my death results in world deletion. Can anyone help me get it working?
I have yet to mess with shell, but the idea is that the clone goes out, not the player. on death you don't transfer into the clone you transfer back to your body

Last edited:

DrakeAedus

Jul 29, 2019
Did you create another clone after the first death? Did you have a power source to run the shell constructor after the starting cell was depleted?

usmc3891

Jul 29, 2019
The only time it worked was the very first time I tried it on my first playthrough. I just did some testing and the only way it works consistently for me is to have a shell storage also. That is definitely and end game item lol

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
The only time it worked was the very first time I tried it on my first playthrough. I just did some testing and the only way it works consistently for me is to have a shell storage also. That is definitely and end game item lol
If as drake suggests you must keep the shell constructor powered is there any chance it's not powered at the time of your death.

usmc3891

Jul 29, 2019
I just tested it with a creative energy cell powering the constructor and it still resulted in world deletion

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Trying too make a custom version of the starting map for me and my friend too play.
However...Disaster struck...
I had too remove one of the mods so I could use creative mode and it removed the crash landing site from the map on new worlds.
While looking at the strongbox on my original copy I got sniped by 5-6 skeletons (overkill much?) and I can't remember what was in the chest.
Could you post a screenshot of it or just post a list? the videos all appear out dated when I saw them...

Reinstall that mod it should let you gen a new world. The world isn't saved in the mod it's self.
It's saved in /template.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I just tested it with a creative energy cell powering the constructor and it still resulted in world deletion

You forgot to link yourself to the constructor. You need to right click on it. You probably did it the first time by accident.[DOUBLEPOST=1406424520][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok heres the finished city what do you thinkView attachment 12204
just kidding. this is me trying to determine block placement

Is there any chance of a option to start in a city like that. Perhaps having crash landed into the city?

Shampsnelo

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this was asked before, I may have just missed it since I haven't actually gone through all the pages here. But how would i go about actually turning off hardcore mode or is that not possible? I would like to play with my niece but both of us are still fairly new to the whole mod world of minecraft, but i'd love to try this pack out. So is there a way and if so how do i go about it? Thanks in advance, and again sorry if it was asked and answered already.

usmc3891

Jul 29, 2019
Odd, that should not happen. Did you rebuild your shell?
No, the only thing I do is place it and the power source down outside the shuttle. The shell builds just fine and it lists me as the owner. If I spawn in a shell storage and switch to my spare shell, it will change back to my original body upon death just fine.

You forgot to link yourself to the constructor. You need to right click on it. You probably did it the first time by accident.[DOUBLEPOST=1406424520][/DOUBLEPOST]

After connecting the power source, I right click and construct the shell. Is there a step I'm missing?

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this was asked before, I may have just missed it since I haven't actually gone through all the pages here. But how would i go about actually turning off hardcore mode or is that not possible? I would like to play with my niece but both of us are still fairly new to the whole mod world of minecraft, but i'd love to try this pack out. So is there a way and if so how do i go about it? Thanks in advance, and again sorry if it was asked and answered already.

Easiest way would be put a creative cell between your 2 sync shells. As long as you remember to reset it when you die you'll be fine.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
at last still need to adjust the city density but what do you think
2014-07-26_22.42.52.png

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
I know I'm not Iskandar. But could you add some block variance? This only has like 4 or 5 block types. I would enjoy a little more variance.
i know but im having problems finding blocks that work with the future blocks anyways i just sent Iskandar my dev version so him, his builders and his testers can go through and flesh it out some more

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
i know but im having problems finding blocks that work with the future blocks anyways i just sent Iskandar my dev version so him, his builders and his testers can go through and flesh it out some more

The zelda ice blocks could work well. And if they can find these places the water from them should not be that big an issue.